1. Arresting: [adjective] catching the attention : striking, impressive.
Arresting, Adjective, Attention
2. Synonyms for Arresting: absorbing, consuming, engaging, engrossing, enthralling, fascinating, gripping, immersing; Antonyms for Arresting: boring, drab, dry, dull
Arresting, Absorbing, Antonyms
3. Arresting synonyms, Arresting pronunciation, Arresting translation, English dictionary definition of Arresting
4. Attracting and holding the attention; striking: an Arresting musical composition
Attracting, And, Attention, An, Arresting
5. Find 23 ways to say Arresting, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Arresting, Along, Antonyms, And, At
6. Arresting definition, attracting or capable of attracting attention or interest; striking: an Arresting smile
Arresting, Attracting, Attention, An
7. Arresting definition: attracting attention ; striking Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Arresting, Attracting, Attention, And
8. UK English definition of Arresting along with additional meanings, example sentences, and ways to say.
Arresting, Along, Additional, And
9. Arresting - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
10. Arresting: 1 adj commanding attention “an Arresting drawing of people turning into animals” Synonyms: sensational , stunning impressive making a strong or vivid impression
Arresting, Adj, Attention, An, Animals
11. ‘The Arresting part of this photo is not her femaleness, although foregrounding her gender seems to be the intention, but the condition of her gun, which is old, chipped, and rusty.’ ‘The book's sad and enigmatic title appears under an Arresting cover photograph of a Yolngu warrior, Witiyana Arika, playing the traditional clapsticks.’
Arresting, Although, And, Appears, An, Arika
12. What does Arresting mean? Attracting attention; interesting; striking
Arresting, Attracting, Attention
13. Definition of Arresting in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Arresting mean? Information and translations of Arresting in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
15. Arresting - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
16. Compound Forms: arrest Arresting: Inglés: Español: arrest bond n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
17. Arresting gear, or arrestor gear, is mechanical systems used to rapidly decelerate an aircraft as it lands.Arresting gear on aircraft carriers is an essential component of naval aviation, and it is most commonly used on CATOBAR and STOBAR aircraft carriers
Arresting, Arrestor, An, Aircraft, As, Aviation, And
18. Browse 1,665 professional Arresting stock photos available royalty-free
19. Police steel handcuffs,Police arrested,Professional police officer has to be very strong,Officer Arresting
20. 2 days ago · Op-Ed: Arresting reporters in L.A
21. City seeks to fire Chicago police sergeant accused of Arresting CTA employee for refusing to drop a misconduct complaint Stacy St
22. NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by HonNL: 7:00am On Nov 09
23. 30 synonyms for Arresting: striking, surprising, engaging, dramatic, stunning, impressive
24. Sudan's Military Declares State Of Emergency, Dissolves Civilian Government After Arresting Leaders Gen Abdel Fattah Burhan, who had been heading a joint council with civilian leaders, blamed
After, Arresting, Abdel
25. Runway Safe is the sole manufacturer of EMAS products that meet the FAA requirements of advisory circular 150-5220-22B, “Engineered Materials Arresting Systems for Aircraft Overruns.” Currently, Runway Safe has two EMAS systems, the cellular concrete block system called EMASMAX and the silica foam system called greenEMAS.
Advisory, Arresting, Aircraft, And
26. While searching our database we found 1 possible solution for the: It's Arresting crossword clue
27. The solution we have for It's Arresting has a total of 5 letters.
28. The effects of syllable releasing and Arresting positions on correct articulation
And, Arresting, Articulation
29. This study was designed to investigate the influence of syllable releasing and Arresting function on correct speech sound production by normal and articulatory defective children
And, Arresting, Articulatory
30. The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Sunday accused the Governors of the South-East of Arresting innocent residents in the guise of tackling insecurity in the region
31. Aircraft Arresting systems enhance the safety of passengers and pilots by helping in secure aircraft landing
Aircraft, Arresting, And
32. The interim order barred police authorities from Arresting, harassing and detaining the ACADIP leader and his co-applicants, or invading their residences or any place where the applicants may be.
Arresting, And, Acadip, Applicants, Any,
33. Definition of Arresting (adjective): attracting your attention
Arresting, Adjective, Attracting, Attention
34. Definition and synonyms of Arresting from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
35. This is the British English definition of Arresting.View American English definition of Arresting.
36. These findings indicate that targeting chondrocytes is a promising strategy for Arresting the radiological progression in AS
37. While the idea of Arresting & charging someone who intentionally tries to cough on someon--while knowing they have COVID--seems okay on the surface, I have absolutely no confidence in the police's ability to not abuse this power
Arresting, Amp, Absolutely, Ability, Abuse
38. One of the umbrella bodies of herdsmen in Nigeria, the Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, has alleged that policemen along the Abuja-Kaduna Expressway are Arresting innocent Fulani herders, branding them
Allah, Alleged, Along, Abuja, Are, Arresting
39. After Arresting a juvenile, an officer must notify the juvenile ' s parent or legal guardian regarding: 1
After, Arresting, An
40. Colorado State University says it is not Arresting students who are unvaccinated, but those that come onto university property without disclosing their vaccine status will be trespassing.
41. The UK is wrong in Arresting this objectionable idiot
42. John D: The UK is wrong in Arresting this objectionable idiot
43. How Interior Minister ‘ordered’ Police to back off from Arresting Sosu at Church
44. Officer Injured Arresting Thief: Garden City Police
45. Related to Arresting: Arresting gear, condign arrest, in law, seizure and detention of a person, either to bring him before a court body or official, or to otherwise secure the administration of …
Arresting, Arrest, And, Administration
Arresting: holding the attention or provoking interest. Synonyms: absorbing, consuming, engaging… Antonyms: boring, drab, dry… Find the right word.
adjective attracting or capable of attracting attention or interest; striking: an arresting smile. making or having made an arrest: the arresting officer.
Arrest. An arrest may occur (1) by the touching or putting hands on the arrestee; (2) by any act that indicates an intention to take the arrestee into custody and that subjects the arrestee to the actual control and will of the person making the arrest; or (3) by the consent of the person to be arrested.
Synonyms for Arrest: n. v. •capture (verb) capture, catch, win, achieve, obtain, abduct, snare, take, gain, occupy, secure, apprehend, get, collar, seize. Other synonyms: • enthrall, stall.