1. Just use this toothpaste—it's as good as that fancy brand you usually get
2. The turkey is as good as finished, so please start setting the table
3. I'm as good as grounded if I don't get home before my curfew
4. See also: good as good as (something) In every practical or
5. As good as definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
As, At, And
6. Find 166 ways to say AS GOOD AS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
As, Along, Antonyms, And, At
7. Synonyms for as good as include comparable with, equivalent to, equal to, on a par with, the same as, tantamount to, of, near, on a level with and …
8. AS GOOD AS 'AS GOOD AS' is a 8 letter phrase starting with A and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for AS GOOD AS We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word as good as will help you to finish your crossword today.
As, And, Answers
9. This crossword clue As good as ___ was discovered last seen in the September 19 2020 at the Universal Crossword
10. Practically, in effect, almost the same as, as in He as good as promised to buy a new car, or The house is as good as sold.This idiom is very widely used to modify just about any verb, adverb, or adjective
Almost, As, About, Any, Adverb, Adjective
11. 42 rows · as good as gold: very good and obedient: usually said of a person: as happy as a …
12. Re: "as good as" or "as well as"
13. Synonyms for AS GOOD AS: about, all but, almost, borderline, fair, fairly, feckly, more or less
As, About, All, Almost
14. As good as synonyms, as good as pronunciation, as good as translation, English dictionary definition of as good as
15. As good as definition: ' As good as ' can be used to mean ' almost .' Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
As, Almost, And
16. As to her " supranormal " faculties, a matter concerning which belief largely depends on the point of view, it is to be remarked that Quicherat, a freethinker wholly devoid of clerical influences, admits them (Apercus nouveaux, 1850), saying that the evidence is as good as for any facts in her history
As, Admits, Apercus, Any
17. The meaning of as good as it gets is —used to say that nothing better is possible or available
18. As Good As is a marketing and fundraising consultancy for non-profit organisations and NGOs in Hong Kong
19. ‘if we pass on the information, he's as good as dead’
20. Priyanka Maheshwari is the founder of As Good As, an organisation that works together with non-profits to create worthwhile impact
21. But if only I could learn it faster.Emily As Good as Gordon is the eighteenth episode of the eighth series
22. FIRST VIDEO OF FLYING TURNS " AS GOOD AS "Performed by Flying TurnsDirected by Francesco Colombo1st A.D: Charlie MarquisetProduction Manager: Sacha Ben Harro
23. "As good as" means that they are equally good
24. So you could say "I speak English as well as Japanese" to mean you speak both English and Japanese, and "My English is as good as my Japanese" to mean that your skills in English and Japanese are equal.
As, And, Are
25. As good as ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, as good as là gì: 1
26. As Good as It Gets Photos View All Photos (19) Movie Info
27. "As good as" means that they are equally good
28. So you could say "I speak English as well as Japanese" to mean you speak both English and Japanese, and "My English is as good as my Japanese" to mean that your skills in English and Japanese are equal
As, And, Are
29. Newest dance by Amy Glass & Jonno Liberman (May 2021)48C, 4W, Low IntermediateMusic: As Good As It Gets by LeftrightcenterDemo Danced by Grace "GD" David, Ka
Amy, Amp, As
30. In AS GOOD AS IT GETS, Jack Nicholson plays Melvin, a hostile, reclusive, obsessive-compulsive romance writer who lives his life eating with plastic flatware, avoiding stepping on cracks, and steering clear of dirt, human contact, or disorder
As, Avoiding, And
31. "The problem with natural immunity is that A) it's not as good as vaccination and B) it does wane over time and people get re-infected if you …
32. As good as being there: Cisco launches Webex Hologram, an AR meeting solution
As, An, Ar
33. If mom finds out, we are as good as dead.Si mamá se da cuenta, estamos tan buenos como muertos
34. Specialties: As good as gold landscaping is licensed, bonded and insured
35. As good as gold landscaping primarily focus on residential and commercial landscape maintenance in the San Francisco East Bay area exclusively
As, And, Area
36. Recycled Lithium Batteries As Good As Newly Mined, Study Finds (ieee.org) 60
37. A new study by Wang and a team including researchers from the US Advanced Battery Consortium (USABC), and battery company A123 Systems,  shows that batteries with recycled cathodes can be as good as, or even better than those using new state-of-the-art materials.
And, Advanced, As, Art
38. Governor Lamont is better on taxes but not as good as he claims (1) Letter to the editor: CRT is not taught in K-12 schools (1) Letter to the editor: Apology sounds hollow after football game
As, Apology, After
39. The results, published in the journal Joule, show that batteries with recycled cathodes can be as good as, or even better than those using new state-of-the-art materials.
40. Cooper Rush after first NFL start: 'Just as good as the dream'
41. Aside from those minor flaws, As Good As It Gets is a great movie and still rewarding in multiple viewings
Aside, As, And
AS GOOD AS [as good as —]
Meaning of as good as in English. as good as. › almost: The decorating is as good as finished - I just need to finish off the painting.
Practically, in effect, almost the same as, as in He as good as promised to buy a new car, or The house is as good as sold. This idiom is very widely used to modify just about any verb, adverb, or adjective.
Kids Definition of good. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : better than average good work. 2 : skillful a good dancer. 3 : behaving well a good child. 4 : pleasant sense 1, enjoyable We had a good time. 5 : healthful Eat a good breakfast. 6 : of a favorable character or tendency good news.
(without antecedent) in the degree, manner, etc., of or that: She's good as gold. Do as we do. at the same time that; while; when: as you look away. since; because: As you are leaving last, please turn out the lights. though: Questionable as it may be, we will proceed.