1. Definition of as pretty as a picture in the Idioms Dictionary
2. What does as pretty as a picture expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
3. This part of the country looks as pretty as a picture in the summertime
4. 12 rows · Define as pretty as a picture
5. as pretty as a picture synonyms, as pretty as a …
6. Synonyms for as pretty as a picture include beautiful, picturesque, scenic, idyllic, striking, arresting, breathtaking, charming, artistic and colourful
As, Arresting, Artistic, And
7. What's the definition of As pretty as a picture in thesaurus? Most related words/phrases with sentence examples define As pretty as a picture meaning and usage
8. Related terms for as pretty as a picture- synonyms, antonyms and sentences with as pretty as a picture
As, Antonyms, And
9. 604 other terms for as pretty as a picture- words and phrases with similar meaning
10. Feb 7, 2012 - Explore Jamie Pursifull's board "She's as pretty as a picture, every bit as funny as she is smart.", followed by 277 people on Pinterest
11. ‘The world really is as pretty as a picture for the professor, who has recreated the great photographic journeys of the Victorian Age.’ ‘I walked over to him, pretty as a picture, meek as a mouse.’ ‘‘She looks pretty as a picture, I think,’ my mother said genuinely and definitively.’
As, Age, And
12. • Francesca was as pretty as a picture and apparently glowing with health
As, And, Apparently
13. • Rachel looked as pretty as a picture, her lovely body warmly covered by a grey riding cloak lined with miniver fur
14. Synonyms for as pretty as a picture in Free Thesaurus
15. Provided to YouTube by Parlophone UKYou're as Pretty as a Picture · Al BowllyCentenary Celebrations℗ 1939 Parlophone Records Ltd, a Warner Music Group Compan
16. You’re as pretty as a picture Has anyone ever told you before You’re the image of an angel from above And you were just meant for me to adore You’re the model of perfection The others are only copies of you Can’t you see the only thing that worries me I wonder if you’re to good to be true Your eyes, your hair, You’re a perfect
As, Anyone, An, Angel, Above, And, Adore, Are
17. (redirected from as pretty as a picture) Also found in: Dictionary , Thesaurus , Idioms , Encyclopedia
18. Related to as pretty as a picture: without a hitch , as silent as the grave
19. ‘The world really is as pretty as a picture for the professor, who has recreated the great photographic journeys of the Victorian Age.’ ‘I walked over to him, pretty as a picture, meek as a mouse.’ ‘‘She looks pretty as a picture, I think,’ my mother said genuinely and definitively.’
As, Age, And
20. She's as pretty as a picture Every bit as funny as she is smart Got a smile that'll hold you together And a touch that'll tear you apart When she's yours she brings the sunshine When she's gone the world goes dark Yeah she's heaven on the eyes But boy she's hell on the heart Once you feel her touch and you've felt that rush It's gonna mess up
As, And, Apart
21. Search she was as pretty as a picture and thousands of other words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso
22. You can complete the definition of she was as pretty as a picture given by the English Cobuild dictionary with other English dictionaries : Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
23. "You're As Pretty As a Picture" is a popular song composed by Jimmy McHugh and written by Harold Adamson
As, And, Adamson
24. Entertainment Local news As pretty as a picture Pretty Mhlongo knows just how to multitask
25. " she was as pretty as a picture ": examples and translations in context
26. That Allenbury girl is as pretty as a picture and I accentuate the positive
Allenbury, As, And, Accentuate
27. You're As Pretty As A Picture is a popular song by Al Bowlly Create your own TikTok videos with the You're As Pretty As A Picture song and explore 63 …
As, Al, And
28. Shipbourne - As pretty as a picture Download Route type circular Distance 5 mi 8.05 km Gates 10 Stiles 14 Start postcode TN11 9PE Town Shipbourne Area Kent Downs AONB OS Explorer Map 147
As, Area, Aonb
29. This is a Charter Member piece, 1996 You're as pretty as a picture # C0116 1996 Symbol of membership
30. For example, “She is as pretty as a picture” describes or compares a pretty girl to a beautiful piece of art.
31. As pretty as a picture Regeneration of Pretty Point post bushfire
33. Gene Krupa And His Orchestra – You're As Pretty As A Picture / Rhythm Jam
AS PRETTY AS A PICTURE [as pretty as a picture]
pretty as a picture. Very attractive, as in She looked pretty as a picture in her new hat . The noun picture alone was used to describe beautiful objects from the early 1800s on; this locution, however, dates from about 1900. Explore Dictionary.com.
Near Antonyms of pretty. abominable, ghastly, god-awful, hellish, horrid, miserable, wretched. bilious, disgusting, distasteful, obnoxious, offensive, repellent (also repellant), repugnant, repulsive, revulsive, unsavory, vile, yucky (also yukky) abhorrent, detestable, hateful, odious.
Synonym Discussion of pretty beautiful, lovely, handsome, pretty, comely, fair mean exciting sensuous or aesthetic pleasure. lovely is close to beautiful but applies to a narrower range of emotional excitation in suggesting the graceful, delicate, or exquisite. handsome suggests aesthetic pleasure due to proportion, symmetry, or elegance.
The definition of pretty is someone or something that is attractive in a delicate way. An example of pretty is a nice sunset.