1. The meaning of Astute is having or showing shrewdness and an ability to notice and understand things clearly : mentally sharp or clever; also : crafty, wily
Astute, And, An, Ability, Also
2. The Difference Between Astute, Shrewd, and Sagacious Synonym Discussion of Astute.
3. Synonyms for Astute: canny, clear-eyed, clear-sighted, hard-boiled, hardheaded, heady, knowing, savvy; Antonyms for Astute: unknowing
4. Astute synonyms, Astute pronunciation, Astute translation, English dictionary definition of Astute
5. Astute definition, of keen penetration or discernment; sagacious: an Astute analysis
Astute, An, Analysis
6. Astute: 1 adj marked by practical hardheaded intelligence “an Astute tenant always reads the small print in a lease” Synonyms: sharp , shrewd smart showing mental alertness and calculation and resourcefulness
Astute, Adj, An, Always, Alertness, And
7. Find 35 ways to say Astute, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Astute, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. Astute’s award-winning digital service platform helps your customers help themselves – no matter the time, channel, or device
9. Astute Electronics provides component engineering support across our franchises, modifying & adapting for your projects, and supporting you throughout the design cycle with experienced technical advisers
Astute, Across, Amp, Adapting, And, Advisers
10. Astute’s global sourcing experts, working across a network of international procurement offices and authorised markets, will supply cost
Astute, Across, And,
11. "The Astute Payroll system is a dynamic GTO solution
12. Astute Agent gives your agents everything they need to work cases confidently and efficiently
Astute, Agent, Agents, And
13. In order to claim market share and distinguish themselves from their competitors, they contacted Astute to develop a new brand identity and web presence
14. Astute \ ə-ˈstüt \ adjective: marked by practical intelligence _____ The word Astute has appeared in 92 articles on NYTimes.com in the past year, including on …
Astute, Adjective, Appeared, Articles
15. The Astute class is the latest class of nuclear-powered fleet submarines in service with the Royal Navy
16. Seven boats will be constructed: the first of class, Astute, was launched by Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, in 2007, commissioned in 2010, and declared fully operational in May 2014.
17. Astute 'Astute' is a 6 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Astute'
18. The Crossword Solver found 62 answers to the Astute crossword clue
19. The Royal Navy’s Astute Class submarine is a nuclear-powered attack submarine, which will replace the five Swiftsure Class submarines, launched between 1973 and 1977 and approaching the end of their operational life.
Astute, Attack, And, Approaching
20. An Astute mixture of laughter and tears, the screenplay constantly pulls back from the edge of outright sentimentality with a sarcastic one-liner or a cheeky remark
An, Astute, And
21. The Astute observer would know I wasn't a local farmer because all the cockies in this particular district wear baseball caps sponsored by American chemical companies.
Astute, All, American
22. The Astute worker used her meeting with her boss as an opportunity to ask for a promotion
Astute, As, An, Ask
23. Both of the tricksters were Astute and could easily select a mark that would fall for their scam
24. Holding onto a great idea for ages, the Astute man finally submitted his inventive concept that may revolutionize how we strap on our seat belts
25. What does Astute mean? The definition of Astute is someone clever
26. While Bernard Gunderson was known as an Astute businessman with a knack for good timing, Phillips said that above all, he lived a quiet, principled life.
As, An, Astute, Above, All
27. The deal allies the bank with a billionaire investor known as an Astute judge of value, who emerged during the financial crisis as an outspoken advocate of investing in America's future.
Allies, As, An, Astute, Advocate, America
28. Like wearing a piece of art, Astute is a frame that’s worthy of a museum — featuring a mixed material construction and multi-dimensional details you can’t help but want to show off
Art, Astute, And
29. Established in the mid 70’s Astute started manufacturing rubber stamps for the office industry in the north east of Scotland
30. Astute definition: If you describe someone as Astute , you think they show an understanding of behaviour and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Astute, As, An, And
31. [more Astute; most Astute] : having or showing an ability to notice and understand things clearly : mentally sharp or clever He is an Astute observer of the current political scene.
Astute, An, Ability, And
32. Able to understand situations or behaviour very well and very quickly, especially so that you can get an advantage for yourself SYN clever an Astute politician Astute investments —Astutely adverb —Astuteness noun [ uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Astute • They
Able, And, An, Advantage, Astute, Astutely, Adverb, Astuteness
33. Astute 2020 is designed to stimulate growth in the manufacturing sector across Wales by applying advanced engineering technologies to manufacturing challenges, driving cutting-edge Research, Development, and Innovation (RD&I).
Astute, Across, Applying, Advanced, And, Amp
34. If you describe someone as Astute, you think they show an understanding of behavior and situations, and are skillful at using this knowledge to their own advantage
As, Astute, An, And, Are, At, Advantage
35. Synonyms: intelligent, politic, bright, sharp More Synonyms of Astute
36. Astute Electronics, authorised technical partners and franchised sellers for leading electronics manufacturers
Astute, , And
37. 0 Call Astute +44 (0)1438 909 909 or Email [email protected]Astutegroup.com
38. ‘All three are politically Astute and have been following the election in the media.’ ‘An immediate promise to continue funding the service is both the fair and politically Astute thing to do.’ ‘Such Astute use of credit cards has kept Margaret in financially good shape for 15 years.’ ‘This is a very Astute move on Ryan's part.’
All, Are, Astute, And, An
39. The team at Astute.Work is highly experienced in providing strategic counsel and aiding clients to articulate their purpose so they can communicate effectively with target audiences
At, Astute, And, Aiding, Articulate, Audiences
40. Our vision is for Astute.Work to be recognised as a pioneering hybrid agency which brings together the strongest management consultancy with strategic PR and
Astute, As, Agency, And
41. Astute IT set out the importance of vendor and supplier relationship management and how you can maximise its potential by obtaining visibility of your vendors
42. Global Internet Advertising Market is seizing the splendid growth opportunity of US$ 1,157.87 Bn during 2021-2027, says Astute Analytica
Advertising, Astute, Analytica
43. Definition of Astute in the Definitions.net dictionary
44. What does Astute mean? Information and translations of Astute in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
45. Astute class submarines are the UK’s largest and most powerful attack submarines and can strike at targets up to 1,000km from the coast with pin-point accuracy
Astute, Are, And, Attack, At, Accuracy
46. Astute submarines are the first nuclear submarines to be designed entirely in a three-dimensional, computer-aided environment.
Astute, Are, Aided
47. LNJ Foxwoods' Astute, a chestnut 2-year-old filly by sprint champion Speightstown, ran away and hid from five rivals in the $100,500 Desi Arnaz Stakes at
Astute, Away, And, Arnaz, At
48. Astute - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
49. She was Astute enough to realize that what Jack wanted was her money
50. My mother was more financially Astute than my father
51. Questioning the ‘Astute silence’, filmmaker Sanjay Gupta tweeted, “Shahrukh Khan has and continues to give jobs and livelihoods to thousands in …
52. Astute Analytica is a global analytics and advisory company which has built a solid reputation in a short period, thanks to the tangible outcomes …
Astute, Analytica, Analytics, And, Advisory
astute (adjective) · astuter (comparative adjective) · astutest (superlative adjective)
The Difference Between Astute, Shrewd, and Sagacious. Astute, which derives from the Latin noun astus, meaning "craft," suggests cleverness, mental sharpness, and diplomatic skill ("an astute player of party politics").
Astute, which derives from the Latin noun astus, meaning "craft," suggests cleverness, mental sharpness, and diplomatic skill ("an astute player of party politics").
Being astute is a good thing, but rare, very rare. Your astuteness is to the degree what you see matches reality. In dyslexia it is a low level, in delusion: it is a low level. Raising your level of astuteness is one of the secrets of success.