1. Astuteness: See: common sense , discernment , insight , intellect , intelligence , judgment , perception , sagacity , sense
2. Synonyms for Astuteness: acumen, caginess, canniness, clear-sightedness, foxiness, hardheadedness, intelligence, keenness
3. Astuteness: 1 n the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas Synonyms: deepness , depth , profoundness , profundity Type of: sapience , wisdom ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight n intelligence manifested by being astute (as in business dealings) Synonyms: perspicaciousness ,
Astuteness, Ability, Apply, And, Astute, As
4. Find 12 ways to say Astuteness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Astuteness, Along, Antonyms, And, At
5. Astuteness ( usually uncountable, plural Astutenesses ) The quality of being astute
Astuteness, Astutenesses, Astute
6. Astuteness 'Astuteness' is a 10 letter word starting with A and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Astuteness We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Astuteness will help you to finish your crossword today
Astuteness, And, Answers
7. The Crossword Solver found 23 answers to the Astuteness crossword clue
8. We found 14 answers for the crossword clue Astuteness
9. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Astuteness yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
10. Definition of Astuteness in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Astuteness mean? Information and translations of Astuteness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. What does Astuteness mean? The quality of being astute
13. 45 synonyms for Astuteness: intelligence, knowledge, insight, cunning, penetration, subtlety
14. The Astuteness and rapier-like quality of his writing doesn't need smarmy expletive witticisms to back it up
15. I want to thank Brian Gelling for his foresight and Astuteness in handling the negotiations
16. An increasingly educated electorate can spot bias with greater acumen and Astuteness than ever before.
An, Acumen, And, Astuteness
17. Adrian’s professional Astuteness combined with his rich background makes him the clear choice for your buying and selling needs
Adrian, Astuteness, And
18. Inspector Baynes, who, with his usual Astuteness, had minimised the incident before me, had really recognised its importance and had left a trap into which the creature walked
19. Astucia (27) la astucia (18) sagacidad (7) sagaz (2) Peter did not arrive at his insight by spiritual Astuteness
Astucia, Arrive, At, Astuteness
20. The domestic opposition and the international community have underestimated his Astuteness.
21. 1 day ago · Call for Astuteness with Micromachining to boost the demand for waterjet cutting machine consumables
22. N Astuteness the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
23. N Astuteness intelligence manifested by being astute (as in business dealings) ***
Astuteness, Astute, As
24. N Astuteness The quality of being astute; cunning; shrewdness.
25. Astuteness - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Astuteness n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
27. Astuteness: The quality of being astute; cunning; shrewdness
28. As this is growing wearisome, I would now recommend for a change something else for a pleasure -- namely, the unconscious Astuteness with which good, fat, honest mediocrity always behaves towards loftier spirits and the tasks they have to perform, the subtle, barbed, Jesuitical Astuteness, which is a thousand …
As, Astuteness, Always, And
29. Definitions and Meaning of Astuteness in English Astuteness noun
30. ‘An increasingly educated electorate can spot bias with greater acumen and Astuteness than ever before.’ ‘I want to thank Brian Gelling for his foresight and Astuteness in …
An, Acumen, And, Astuteness
31. Translation for 'Astuteness' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
32. Another word for Astuteness: intelligence, knowledge, insight, cunning, penetration Collins English Thesaurus
33. How to say Astuteness in English? Pronunciation of Astuteness with 2 audio pronunciations, 18 synonyms, 1 meaning, 9 translations, 2 sentences and more for Astuteness.
Astuteness, Audio, And
34. Translation for 'Astuteness' in the free English-Arabic dictionary and many other Arabic translations.
Astuteness, Arabic, And
35. Astuteness - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
36. He possessed the characteristic vigour and Astuteness of the old Arab stock from which he sprang; and in his wife, the renowned Zenobia, he found an able supporter of his policy
And, Astuteness, Arab, An, Able
37. Find 12 ways to say Astuteness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
Astuteness, Along, Antonyms, And, At
38. She focuses on each client’s particular needs with “big-picture” Astuteness.
39. Learn the translation for ‘Astuteness’ in LEO’s English ⇔ German dictionary
40. Demonstrated Astuteness in identifying and understanding meaningful intellectual property Experience interfacing with external partners (e.g., physicians, consultants, companies, academia) Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
Astuteness, And, Academia
41. Another word for Astuteness: intelligence, knowledge, insight, cunning, penetration Collins English Thesaurus (2)
42. Astuteness translation in English-Hungarian dictionary
43. Definition of Astuteness noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
44. Developing Relational Astuteness to Enhance Your Impact; Your Next Role as Key Advisor to the Executive Team (for human resources leaders) Using Neuroscience to Heighten Your Team's Emotional Intelligence; Communicating with Ease and Authenticity in High Stress Situations; Dean has spoken at such organizations as:
Astuteness, As, Advisor, And, Authenticity, At
45. What is the Astuteness of the Christian? January 24, 2017 by Holy Name Monastery Leave a Comment
46. At the end of this session, you will be able to identify the 2 key principles of Social Astuteness in the workplace environment
At, Able, Astuteness
47. Astuteness is a skill that can be learned and deployed in "situations involving diverse and sometimes competing interests and stakeholders, in order to …
astute (adjective) · astuter (comparative adjective) · astutest (superlative adjective)
Astuteness meaning The quality of being astute.
astuteness - the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas. deepness, profoundness, profundity, depth. sapience, wisdom - ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight.
Familiarity information: ASTUTENESS used as a noun is rare. What is the adjective for astuteness? adjective of keen penetration or discernment; sagacious: an astute analysis. clever; cunning; ingenious; shrewd: an astute merchandising program; an astute manipulation of facts.