1. The meaning of Attorney is one who is legally appointed to transact business on another's behalf; especially : lawyer.
Attorney, Appointed, Another
2. Attorney Jimmy Johnson is Juris Doctor (JD) graduate of Western Michigan University-Thomas M
3. In fact, Jimmy Johnson, Esquire is a skilled US Immigration Attorney, Private and Public Criminal Defense Attorneys, and a General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Lawyer with great talents and proven
Attorney, And, Attorneys, Amp
4. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an Attorney to help you decide who to hire
Attorney, And, An
5. Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Greenville, South Carolina Attorney for legal advice.
6. Best Lawyers in Orlando, FL - Reid Legal Solutions, P.A., The Closing Agent, Sign With Lori, Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys, Leppard Law, Smith & Eulo Law Firm: Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers, Morgan & Morgan, Dewitt Law Firm, The Roberts Family …
Agent, Attorneys, Amp
7. Cristin Lowe is an Attorney practicing in San Ramon, Fremont, and Fairfield.
An, Attorney, And
8. The best way to file your Attorney registration or make address changes at this time is via Attorney Online Services found at www.nycourts.gov
Attorney, Address, At
9. Michael Garcia is a moving company and consumer Attorney from Santa Clara, California
10. Garcia is an author, trial Attorney, and consumer protection Attorney
An, , Attorney, And
11. An Attorney at our firm is available now for a free 15-minute consultation: 503-868-5057
An, Attorney, At, Available
12. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an Attorney to help you decide who to hire
Attorney, And, An
13. Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Miami, Florida Attorney for legal advice.
14. Synonyms for Attorney: agent, assignee, commissary, delegate, deputy, envoy, factor, minister
Attorney, Agent, Assignee
15. Attorney a person legally appointed or empowered to act for another
Attorney, Appointed, Act, Another
16. More specifically, in the USA, a lawyer qualified to represent clients in legal proceedings; sometimes Attorney-at-law
17. Sometimes used by politicians as short for Attorney GENERAL.
18. Attorney at law, an official title of lawyers in some jurisdictions; Attorney general, the principal legal officer of (or advisor to) a government; Attorney-in-fact, a holder of a power of Attorney who is (though not necessarily a lawyer) able to act on another's behalf in legal and financial contexts; Lawyer, a synonym for Attorney
Attorney, At, An, Advisor, Able, Act, Another, And
19. An Attorney or, more correctly, an Attorney-at-law, is a member of the legal profession who represents a client in court when pleading or defending a case
An, Attorney, At
20. The word Attorney comes from French meaning ‘one appointed or constituted’ and the word’s original meaning is of a person acting for another
Attorney, Appointed, And, Acting, Another
21. What does Attorney mean? Lawyer; one who dispenses legal advice to clients and advocates for them
Attorney, Advice, And, Advocates
22. Mittry Attorney at Law, Arthofer & Tonkin Law Offices, Rhonda M Hixon, King Law Offices, Douglas Wright Law APC, Law Offices Of Michael Cogan, John M Kucera, Attorney At Law, Douglas L Gardner Attorney At Law, McHatton Dret Attorney At Law, Jacob Levin Law
Attorney, At, Arthofer, Amp, Apc
23. The President appoints a United States Attorney to each of the 94 federal districts (Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands are separate districts but share a United States Attorney)
Appoints, Attorney, And, Are
24. The United States Attorney is the chief federal law enforcement officer in their district and is also involved in civil litigation where the United States is a party.
Attorney, And, Also
25. Salary can depend upon whether an Attorney is a solo practitioner or works for a firm
26. Attorneys assigned to Range A perform the least difficult professional legal work of their department
27. Based upon the appropriate Alternate Range Criteria, Attorneys advance to Ranges B, C, and D and are assigned
Appropriate, Alternate, Attorneys, Advance, And, Are, Assigned
28. The *Staff Attorney II* is a Kentucky licensed Attorney in good standing with Kentucky Bar
29. Shadows and assists more experienced Attorneys in fulfilling all…
And, Assists, Attorneys, All
30. The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no Attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site
Advice, And, Attorney
31. The Attorney listings on the site are paid Attorney advertisements.
Attorney, Are, Advertisements
32. Your Attorney will place the retainer fee into an account, and deduct money as work on your case progresses
Attorney, An, Account, And, As
33. Statutory Fee: Sometimes, state or local law determines a set amount that you owe your Attorney for certain services, like bankruptcy cases and probate issues.
Amount, Attorney, And
34. Get the right Attorney job with company ratings & salaries
35. The DA's Office, comprised of about 700 Attorneys, paralegals, investigators, victim advocates, and support staff, serves the estimated 2.4 million residents across the vast 7,200 square miles that make up Riverside County - the 10th largest county in the United States
About, Attorneys, Advocates, And, Across
36. The City Attorney represents the City, through the City Council, Mayor, City Manager, and staff, in all City legal matters
Attorney, And, All
37. The City Attorney also oversees the office of 22 lawyers in house, over 129 employees total, including Code Enforcement, and directs many outside
Attorney, Also, And
38. Welcome to the office of the Columbus City Attorney
39. Attorney has French origins, and stems from a word meaning to act on the behalf of others
Attorney, And, Act
40. The term Attorney is an abbreviated form of the formal title ‘Attorney at law’
Attorney, An, Abbreviated, At
41. An Attorney is someone who is not only trained and educated in law, but also practices it in court.
An, Attorney, And, Also
attorney (noun) · attorneys (plural noun)