1. The meaning of Atypical is not typical : not usual or normal
2. Atypical A highly nonspecific adjective, meaning not normal or typical
3. "Atypical" is a critically acclaimed comedy-drama on Netflix that follows the life of a teenager who has autism
Atypical, Acclaimed, Autism
4. Last week, the fourth season of Atypical premiered on Netflix! Created by Robia Rashid and debuting on the streamer back in August of 2017, the popular dramedy centers on Sam (Keir Gilchrist), a
Atypical, And, August
5. The renewal for Atypical came in February 2020 when Deadline announced that the show has been renewed for a final season
6. Netflix’s ‘Atypical’ is a comedy-drama series that follows a young man on the autism spectrum, Sam Gardner, on his journey towards independence
7. Synonyms for Atypical: aberrant, aberrated, abnormal, anomalous, especial, exceeding, exceptional, extraordinaire; Antonyms for Atypical: common, customary, normal
Atypical, Aberrant, Aberrated, Abnormal, Anomalous, Antonyms
8. Atypical focuses on Sam Gardner, an autistic high school senior who is extremely passionate about penguins and really wants a relationship with a girl, and the rest the Gardner family: his autism warrior mom Elsa, ashamed paramedic father Doug, and his track star younger sister Casey
Atypical, An, Autistic, About, And, Autism, Ashamed
9. Atypical definition, not typical; not conforming to the type; irregular; abnormal: Atypical behavior; a flower Atypical of the species
10. Atypical cells can change back to normal cells if the underlying cause is removed or resolved
11. Atypical cells don't necessarily mean you have cancer
12. Atypical Season 4 is streaming on Netflix now after more than two years of waiting
13. Watch Atypical on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/title/80117540SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/29qBUt7About Netflix:Netflix is the world's leading internet entert
14. Atypical synonyms, Atypical pronunciation, Atypical translation, English dictionary definition of Atypical
15. Atypical pneumonia, also known as walking pneumonia, is any type of pneumonia not caused by one of the pathogens most commonly associated with the disease
Atypical, Also, As, Any, Associated
16. When it develops independently from another disease, it is called primary Atypical pneumonia (PAP).
17. He talks in a somewhat rat-a-tat monotone voice (demonstrating Atypical verbal …
18. Elsa herself, who has Atypical's B story in the first season, is a little harder to relate to
19. ‘Persistence of Atypical organisms has also been documented after clinical cure.’ ‘Contrary to its name, Atypical depression is one of the most prevalent forms of the disorder.’ ‘A liver biopsy may be necessary if the diagnosis is unclear or if there are Atypical features.’
Atypical, Also, After, Are
20. The concluding 10 episodes of “Atypical” deftly tackle those fears and more, cementing the show’s legacy as one of the best series to deal with autism and its butterfly effect
Atypical, And, As, Autism
21. Find 23 ways to say Atypical, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Atypical, Along, Antonyms, And, At
22. Atypical (different from all others of the same type) is a full-service marketing agency working exclusively in the real estate industry
Atypical, All, Agency
23. Chris Cabin reviews 'Atypical', Netflix's new comedy series, centered on an autistic teenager looking for a girlfriend and the lives of his family members.
Atypical, An, Autistic, And
24. "Atypical" star and non-autistic actor Keir Gilchrist plays Sam Gardner, a teenager on the autistic spectrum who tries to navigate the world of relationships.
Atypical, And, Autistic, Actor
25. Atypical: 1 adj not representative of a group, class, or type “a group that is Atypical of the target audience” “a class of Atypical mosses” “ Atypical behavior is not the accepted type of response that we expect from children” Synonyms: untypical uncharacteristic distinctive and not typical abnormal , unnatural not normal; not typical or
Atypical, Adj, Audience, Accepted, And, Abnormal
26. “Atypical” ends with Sam’s greatest feat of independence, but arguably his biggest stride is how he becomes the rock his family and friends have been for him for so long.
Atypical, Arguably, And
27. Find all 151 songs featured in Atypical Soundtrack, listed by episode with scene descriptions
28. Atypical, starring Keir Gilchrist, will return to Netflix for its fourth and final season this summer
29. Atypical definition: Someone or something that is Atypical is not typical of its kind
30. Our titularly "Atypical" protagonist Sam — played by Keir Gilchrist of "United States of Tara" and "It Follows" — isn't any more three-dimensional
Atypical, And, Any
31. Atypical femoral fractures in bisphosphonate-treated patients reported over the last 7 years have raised concerns about long-term safety of antiresorptive therapy
Atypical, About, Antiresorptive
32. Atypical lymphocytes have been observed in the peripheral blood of patients in a large number of clinical situations, including immune reactions to transplantation and immunization, collagen diseases and other autoimmune disorders, malignant disease, drug reactions, and infectious mononucleosis, as well as other bacterial and viral infections.
Atypical, And, Autoimmune, As
33. Atypical development is when development doesn't follow the normal course
34. In this chapter, we will discuss different aspects of Atypical development
35. Subsequently, question is, what is an example of Atypical development?