1. Audience: [noun] a group of listeners or spectators
2. Audience synonyms, Audience pronunciation, Audience translation, English dictionary definition of Audience
3. Audience definition, the group of spectators at a public event; listeners or viewers collectively, as in attendance at a theater or concert: The Audience was respectful of the speaker's opinion
Audience, At, As, Attendance
4. A group of people who follow or admire an artist or performer: The tenor expanded his Audience by recording popular songs
Admire, An, Artist, Audience
5. Keeping your Audience in mind while you write can help you make good decisions about what material to include, how to organize your ideas, and how best to support your argument
Audience, About, And, Argument
6. To illustrate the impact of Audience, imagine you’re writing a letter to your grandmother to tell her about your first month of college.
7. Write down a list of everything your target Audience needs to learn to accomplish goals
8. In some cases, the list should hold tasks that the target Audience needs to perform
9. For example: After reading the documentation, the Audience will know how to do the following tasks:
10. Find 36 ways to say Audience, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Audience, Along, Antonyms, And, At
11. Or import your Audience with our seamless integrations
12. Audience Rewards provides the best combination of benefits and rewards for fans of the performing arts.
Audience, And, Arts
13. Our Audience-centric approach to internal communication strategy, content and delivery means we focus on using the right blend of communication channels to effectively engage with your Audience and maximise content performance, crafting stories with the clarity needed to ensure they resonate and inspire
Audience, Approach, And
14. Knowing your Audience is important for running a successful business
15. Selecting the right Audience and understanding what makes them ticks them; is necessary to promote and sell your products to them
16. 3 categories of the Audience are the lay Audience, managerial Audience, and expert Audience.
Audience, Are, And
17. Synonyms for Audience: cult, followership, following Audience: a group of people showing intense devotion to a cause, person, or work (as a film)
18. Guided by our innovative technology solutions and strategic expertise, AudienceX allows marketers to expand their reach and grow their
And, Audiencex, Allows
19. The NPR Audience appreciates the value technology adds to their life and they’re enthusiastic about new developments and advancements like voice activation
Audience, Appreciates, Adds, And, About, Advancements, Activation
20. Audience is a cult British art rock band which existed from 1969 until 1972 and then from 2004 until 2013.
Audience, Art, And
21. Audience size will help you narrow down potential communication solution(s) in combination with considerations for how, when, and where your Audience gets work done
22. The concept of Audience can be very confusing for novice researchers
23. Should the student's Audience be her instructor only, or should her paper attempt to reach a larger academic crowd? These are two extremes on the pendulum-course that is Audience; the former is too narrow of an Audience, while the latter is too broad.
Audience, Attempt, Academic, Are, An
24. Audience definition: The Audience at a play, concert, film, or public meeting is the group of people watching Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Audience, At, And
25. • The Audience consisted mainly of young girls under sixteen
26. • The Audience danced and clapped and swayed to the music
27. • Your Audience will be confused over it and that will give you a chance to think of something
28. Member of the Audience • Overhead lights crashed to the auditorium floor and members of the Audience bolted for exits.
Audience, Auditorium, And
29. Audience Insights combines relationship status and location to tell you about the types of people interested in your business
Audience, And, About
30. The Audience (is, are) seated at different levels in the auditorium
Audience, Are, At, Auditorium
31. Much depends on whether context conceives or presents the Audience as a single body or as a large number of listeners:
32. Target Audience analysis is the new consumer research
33. Audience Intelligence is the capability of understanding Audiences based on the analysis of individual and aggregate data about consumers
Audience, Audiences, Analysis, And, Aggregate, About
34. Audience Intelligence platforms provide insights on the segments or communities that shape that Audience, Audience psychographics and demographics whilst having the ability to connect Audience segments to
Audience, And, Ability
35. Audience is a tri-band (one 2.4 GHz & two 5 GHz) home access point with meshing technology
Audience, Amp, Access
36. If you need Wi-Fi in a huge building with all kinds of obstacles, simply add more Audience devices to your network – with a press of a button they will sync seamlessly and create a single Wi-Fi network to cover the whole premises.
All, Add, Audience, And
37. Audience cable products are the end result of years of research into what matters most in an audio system…true fidelity to the signal without artificial embellishments or unwarranted voicing
Audience, Are, An, Audio, Artificial
38. Audience cables are products that have been designed to authentically preserve the audio signal in the least damaging fashion possible.
Audience, Are, Authentically, Audio
39. Because Instagram Reels is a powerful way to get in front of an entirely new Audience, it’s smart to create videos that introduce your brand to those people.
40. What does Audience mean? An opportunity to be heard or to express one's views
41. Audience targeting helps the most relevant content get to the right Audiences
42. By enabling Audience targeting, specific content will be prioritized to specific Audiences through SharePoint web parts, page libraries, and navigational links.
Audience, Audiences, And
43. A marketing strategy based on identifying subgroups within the target Audience in order to deliver more tailored messaging for stronger connections
44. Figure 6.1 Purpose, Audience, Tone, and Content Triangle
45. The assignment’s purpose, Audience, and tone dictate what the paragraph covers and how it will support one main point
Assignment, Audience, And
46. This section covers how purpose, Audience, and tone affect reading and writing paragraphs.
Audience, And, Affect
47. There are three bands called Audience: - a progressive English rock band formed in 1969 - a spanish indie-rock band - An ambient/electronic band out of St
Are, Audience, An, Ambient
48. Louis 1) Audience is a cult British art-rock band which existed between 1969 and 1972, and reformed in 2004.
Audience, Art, And
49. She sought a private Audience with the Japanese emperor
50. Some scenes in the movie risk alienating a female Audience
51. Such a well-known politician should draw a big Audience
52. Audience Media produces business publications, such as LIVE UK and Audience, for the UK and global contemporary live music industries, as well as occasional titles such as Festival, the annual Live Music Business Awards Winners publication, the UK Festival Census (for Virtual Festivals) and Glastonbury: Behind the Scenes.
Audience, As, And, Annual, Awards
53. The Returning Broadway Audience Has A Whole New Set Of Pre-Show Rituals
54. The Microsoft Audience Network connects you to millions of people across devices via high-quality, brand-safe native ad placements, including Microsoft Edge, Outlook.com, MSN, and select partners
Audience, Across, Ad, And
55. With the Microsoft Audience Network, you can engage meaningfully with a unique Audience in brand-safe environments
56. Audience’s Background The same sorts of factors that affect authors’ backgrounds also affect Audiences’ individual backgrounds
Audience, Affect, , Also, Audiences
57. Most importantly, these factors affect how Audiences receive different pieces of communication; what they assume about the author; and the context in which they hear, read, or otherwise appreciate what the author
Affect, Audiences, Assume, About, , And, Appreciate
58. 35 synonyms for Audience: spectators, company, house, crowd, gathering, gallery, assembly, viewers
audience (noun) · audiences (plural noun)
Definition of audience. 1a : a group of listeners or spectators The concert attracted a large audience. b : a reading, viewing, or listening public The film is intended for a young audience. 2 : a group of ardent admirers or devotees has developed an enthusiastic audience for his ideas. 3a : a formal hearing or interview an audience with the pope.
See more synonyms for audience on Thesaurus.com. noun. the group of spectators at a public event; listeners or viewers collectively, as in attendance at a theater or concert: The audience was respectful of the speaker's opinion.
Three types of audience are the “lay” audience, the “managerial” audience, and the “experts.” The “lay” audience has no special or expert knowledge. They connect with the human-interest aspect of articles. They usually need background information; they expect more definition and description, and they may want attractive graphics or visuals.
The difference between Audience and Crowd When used as nouns, audiencemeans a group of people within hearing, whereas crowdmeans a group of people congregated or collected into a close body without order. Crowdis also verbwith the meaning: