1. Austin is a year-round outdoor enthusiast’s playground, offering everything from scenic trails to crystal-clear lakes
2. Whether you’re a hiker, biker or boater, you’re sure to find your bliss in Austin
3. And with 300+ days of sunshine and an average temperature of 68 degrees, being active in Austin comes naturally.
And, An, Average, Active, Austin
4. Austin boasts more than 250 music venues, the world’s first James Beard Award-winning barbeque pitmaster, an eclectic arts scene and the unique migration of 1.5 million Mexican free-tailed bats
Austin, Award, An, Arts, And
5. The name Austin is primarily a gender-neutral name of English origin that means Great
6. Austin Powers, "international spy" movie character.
7. Austin as a boys' name (also used less commonly as girls' name Austin) is pronounced AW-sten
Austin, As, Also, Aw
8. It is of French and Latin origin, and the meaning of Austin is "great, magnificient"
9. Blake Shelton - Austin (Official Music Video)From the album Blake SheltonCheck out the Blake Shelton Official Music Videos Playlist!https://bit.ly/2DlxP9PSub
10. Get the latest breaking news, sports, entertainment and obituaries in Austin, TX from Austin360
11. Hampton Inn & Suites Austin at The University/Capitol, Residence Inn by Marriott Austin Downtown/Convention Center, and The Stephen F Austin Royal Sonesta Hotel are some of the most popular hotels for travelers looking to stay near Texas State Capitol
Amp, Austin, At, And, Are
12. Austin may not be the most popular guy but is definitely the coolest
13. At Austin Community College, you have a safe learning environment with everything you need to reach your goals
14. Austin is the fourth largest city in Texas, after Houston, San Antonio and Dallas
Austin, After, Antonio, And
15. More than 46% of adults in the Austin metro area have at least a bachelor’s degree.
Adults, Austin, Area, At
16. Get the latest breaking news, sports, entertainment and obituaries in Austin, TX from Austin American-Statesman.
And, Austin, American
17. Austin is home to more than 300 parks, with more than 30 miles of urban trails open to runners, walkers and cyclists
18. The University of Texas at Austin is a bold, ambitious leader, providing a first-class education and the tools of discovery to more than 51,000 students.
At, Austin, Ambitious, And
19. Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery: Directed by Jay Roach
20. We tell local Austin news & weather stories, and we do what we do to make Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, Dripping Springs, Bastrop and the rest of Central Texas a better place to live.
Austin, Amp, And
21. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Austin, TX
22. The Austin Motor Company Limited was a British manufacturer of motor vehicles, founded in 1905 by Herbert Austin.In 1952 it was merged with Morris Motors Limited in the new holding company British Motor Corporation (BMC) Limited, keeping its separate identity.The marque Austin was used until 1987
23. Austin is a minimally walkable city in Travis County with a Walk Score of 41
24. Austin is home to approximately 790,195 people and 607,397 jobs
Austin, Approximately, And
25. Find your dream home in Austin using the tools above
26. Home values in Austin increased 38.1% in the past 12 months
27. Apple is steadily growing in Austin with approximately 7,000 employees in the city — more than a 50 percent increase in the past
Apple, Austin, Approximately
28. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Austin, TX with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com
Accurate, Austin, And
29. With Austin’s building ban lifted, construction continues amid coronavirus fears
30. A state executive order superseded Austin’s ban on most construction
31. Austin is known for its hip, urban core and delicious food, and Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille® is the perfect combination of the three, with an upscale flair.
Austin, And, Amp, An
32. ULI has over 1000 members in the Austin area with 45,000 members globally
33. A membership in ULI Austin is a membership in the oldest and largest network of cross-disciplinary real estate and land use experts in the world
34. The name Austin is a boy's name of English origin meaning "great, magnificent"
35. Austin is one of the most attractive city names for babies, with an attractive southwestern feel, place-name panache and the solid base of having long been an Anglo-Saxon surname and a first name since medieval times
Austin, Attractive, An, And, Anglo
36. Austin is a city in Jennings Township, Scott County, in the U.S
37. The population was 4,272 at the 2000 census, at which time it was a town; Austin became a city on January 1, 2008
38. Austin, TX Real Estate & Homes for Sale Homes for sale in Austin, TX have a median listing home price of $589,900
39. There are 2276 active homes for sale in Austin, TX, which spend an average of 54
Are, Active, Austin, An, Average
40. If you aren't aware, there's an Austin based service called Fetch Delivery that's been adopted by a lot of …
Aren, Aware, An, Austin, Adopted
41. Get Austin's weather and area codes, time zone and DST
Austin, And, Area
42. Explore Austin's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset.
43. Austin is the capital of the US state of Texas and the seat of Travis County
44. Located in Central Texas, Austin is the 11th-most populous city in the United States and the fourth-most populous city in Texas
45. Check out the official music video for "What About Love" by Austin MahoneAvailable on iTunes now http://mahone.us/WhatAboutLoveiTunesMusic video by Austin Ma
46. What days are The Westin Austin at The Domain open? The Westin Austin at The Domain is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Are, Austin, At
47. The Westin Austin at The Domain is a Yelp advertiser.
Austin, At, Advertiser
The name Austin is of English origin and means "great. magnificent". It's the medieval contracted form of Augustine. Syllables: 2
A great well known fun and interesting fact about Austin, Texas is that it is home to 1.5 million Mexican free-tail bats which live in narrow deep openings under Congress Avenue Bridge.
Austin is known as the live music capital of the world, and The Continental Club is the live music capital of Austin. The iconic venue on South Congress Avenue opened its doors in 1955 and has since welcomed legends like Robert Plant and Wanda Jackson.
austin jones. a fuqboi who likes to act confused 24/7 gas no life and sucks positivity out of people to make himself feel better. he also has a tiny w-nker. austin jones, has no life.