1. Autograph is an NFT platform that brings together the most iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment and culture to create unique digital collections and experiences.
Autograph, An, And
2. Autograph: [noun] something written or made with one's own hand:
3. Autograph HR Pvt Ltd, one of the prime top executive recruitment company in India is a part of GeoVed LLC an American GIS and Consulting Company
Autograph, An, American, And
4. Women's Plus Size Clothing Online Autograph Australia
5. Phone: (408) 282-7880, (408) 282-1088 (Fax) Description: Autograph International Inc is a Computer Software company located in 12 S 1st St Ste 819, San Jose, California, United States
6. Seek the extraordinary at Hotel Nia, Autograph Collection
7. Hotel Nia is part of the Marriott Autograph collection of hotels
8. Sian Thomas Actress - Autograph (GC5) 5.25 x 7.25 inch
9. Autograph Brasserie serves the finest steaks, fresh seafood, and hand-made pasta complemented with an impressive wine and specialty cocktail list …
Autograph, And, An
10. Celebrity Autographs - Shop Autograph Store for the ultimate collection of celebrity Autographs, Autograph memorabilia, and all categories of authentic Autographs on the web
Autographs, Autograph, And, All, Authentic
11. Celebrity Autographs – Find Authentic Celebrity Autographs at Autograph Store
Autographs, Authentic, At, Autograph
12. An Autograph is a person's own handwriting or signature
13. The word Autograph comes from Ancient Greek (αὐτός, autós, "self" and γράφω, gráphō, "write"), and can mean more specifically:
Autograph, Ancient, Aut, And
14. In this meaning the term Autograph can often be used interchangeably with holograph.; a celebrity's handwritten signature.
15. We are also members of the Universal Autograph Collectors Club and hold ourselves to their strict code of ethics
Are, Also, Autograph, And
16. Most of our high-end, authentic signed photos, signed collectibles and celebrity Autographs are 3rd party certified authentic by JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA (Professional Sports Authenticators) or BAS (Beckett
Authentic, And, Autographs, Are, Authentication, Authenticators
17. Listen to the official audio of "Autograph" by Juice WRLD.For all official Juice Wrld News & Merch visit: http://Juicewrld999.comSubscribe to the official Ju
Audio, Autograph, All, Amp
18. 6 synonyms of Autograph from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 18 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Autograph, And, Antonyms
19. Autograph: a person's name written in their own handwriting often given to indicate awareness or consent.
20. Autograph - Rock Band, (Turn Up The Radio) Autograph : Tweets by AutographBand
21. The value of an Autograph depends on who signed it, but also on its condition and base
An, Autograph, Also, And
22. Examples of such valuable Autographs include John F
23. Kennedy's signature on the front page of a 1963 Dallas Morning News edition, and a Jimmy Page Autographed guitar.
24. You have arrived at the home of one of the oldest and most respected Autograph companies
Arrived, At, And, Autograph
25. We have thousands of guaranteed authentic celebrity Autographs for sale right now
26. If you are looking for help authenticating your Autograph collection, stop by
Are, Authenticating, Autograph
27. Autograph was created by teachers, for teachers, to help students visualise maths in a dynamic way
28. Autograph is available as a free downloadable desktop app, or online with the launch of our new Web Autograph
Autograph, Available, As, App
29. Autograph X DK Marketplace FAQs Collection of FAQs surrounding the Autograph and DK marketplace
30. PSA is the largest and most trusted Autograph authentication service in the world
And, Autograph, Authentication
31. More than anything, Autograph is a matter of passion, the one that drives us when we transform your car piece by piece to make it become this unique vehicle, fully personalized
32. Watch the official music video for "Turn Up the Radio" by AutographListen to Autograph: https://Autograph.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Autograph
33. Autograph is the only software to let you visualise maths in 2D and 3D with ease
34. Teachers and pupils can learn to use Autograph quickly and easily
35. Autograph plus is a simplest way to scan your signature with camera directly from paper
36. The seven-time Super Bowl champion is launching an NFT platform called Autograph this spring
37. Explore over 200 independent hotels in the Autograph Collection worldwide while enjoying exclusive benefits with Marriott Bonvoy
38. Autograph is a cryptographic signature service that implements Content-Signature, XPI Signing for Firefox web extensions, MAR Signing for Firefox updates, APK Signing for Android, GPG2 and RSA
Autograph, Apk, Android, And
39. Why is it called "Autograph"? Because it's a service to sign stuff
40. Autograph is a dynamic PC program operating in 3 modes:-1D - Statistics & Probability-2D - Graphing, coordinates, transformations and bivariate data-3D - Graphing, coordinates and transformations
Autograph, Amp, And
41. Autograph is designed to help teachers and pupils visualise mathematics at secondary/college level, using dynamically linked 'objects'
Autograph, And, At
42. Autograph definition, a person's own signature: He collects Autographs of artists
Autograph, Autographs, Artists
43. Feel confident and look fabulous in Autograph’s latest collection of stylish plus size fashion pieces
44. Autograph synonyms, Autograph pronunciation, Autograph translation, English dictionary definition of Autograph
45. Autograph is an NFT platform that brings together the most iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment and culture to create unique digital collections and experiences for users
Autograph, An, And
46. Autograph works great for a variety of professional office needs such as medical or real estate
47. Autograph's Personal-Data-Cloaking conceals your personal data while making it usable by websites and apps to personalize and improve your online experiences
Autograph, And, Apps
48. Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection Santa Cruz, CA Surrounded by rugged mountains and majestic redwoods, Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection is perfect for an afternoon of relaxation with the largest outdoor pool and deck in Santa Cruz and poolside daybeds and cabanas.
Autograph, And, An, Afternoon
49. Autograph Club & Collector Community Approved ACOA is the only authentication service approved and recommended by all of the top Autograph clubs and collecting communities: Contact us at [email protected]Autographcoa.com or give us a call (844) 944-ACOA (2262)
Autograph, Amp, Approved, Acoa, Authentication, And, All, At, Autographcoa
50. A simple Autograph on a piece of paper is generally worth less than an Autograph with a picture, a letter or piece of physical equipment, such as a baseball or guitar
Autograph, An, As
autograph (noun) · autographs (plural noun)
autograph (verb) · autographs (third person present) · autographed (past tense) · autographed (past participle) · autographing (present participle)
autograph - something written by one's own hand. piece of writing, written material, writing - the work of a writer; anything expressed in letters of the alphabet (especially when considered from the point of view of style and effect); "the writing in her novels is excellent"; "that editorial was a fine piece of writing".
The main difference between Autograph and Signature is that the Autograph is a handwritten signature of a famous person and Signature is a handwritten mark made as a proof of identity and intent.
Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Autograph. An autograph is a document transcribed entirely in the handwriting of its author, as opposed to a typeset document or one written by an amanuensis or a copyist; the meaning overlaps with that of the word holograph.
The definition of an autograph is the signature of a person written with his own hand, especially one written by someone well-known. When an author signs her name in a book, then that is an example of an autograph.