1. Awareness: [noun] the quality or state of being aware : knowledge and understanding that something is happening or exists.
Awareness, Aware, And
2. Awareness synonyms, Awareness pronunciation, Awareness translation, English dictionary definition of Awareness
3. Synonyms for Awareness: advertence, advertency, attention, cognizance, consciousness, ear, eye, heed
Awareness, Advertence, Advertency, Attention
4. Awareness definition, the state or condition of being aware; having knowledge; consciousness: The object of the information drive is to raise Awareness of what spreads HIV/AIDS
Awareness, Aware, Aids
5. Find 32 ways to say Awareness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Awareness, Along, Antonyms, And, At
6. Awareness es una palabra inglesa que indica el acto de una persona darse cuenta o tomar conciencia sobre algo
Awareness, Acto, Algo
7. Awareness se traduce al español como sensibilización, concientización o percatación
8. En psicología, el Awareness es el darse cuenta de lo que uno persona siente y percibe de la realidad para entrar en contacto consigo mismo
9. Self-Awareness is the ability to see yourself clearly and objectively through reflection and introspection
Awareness, Ability, And
10. While it may not be possible to attain total objectivity about oneself (that’s a debate that has continued to rage throughout the history of philosophy), there are certainly degrees of self-Awareness.
Attain, About, Are, Awareness
11. Awareness, Anthony de Mello's most popular book, is a beautiful bridge between Western and Eastern spiritual thought
Awareness, Anthony, And
12. Anxiety Awareness Bracelet (53) Regular price $23.95 Sale price $5.95 Sale
13. View all Join Our Movement To Raise Awareness For All Of Life's Struggles And Assist Each Other In Our New Beginnings! Quick links
All, Awareness, And, Assist
14. Sensory Awareness the ability to receive and differentiate sensory stimuli.
Awareness, Ability, And
15. There are nearly 80 holidays that bring Awareness to different topics and causes that affect people in different ways and for different reasons
Are, Awareness, And, Affect
16. At National Today, we aim to designate a particular day, week, or month to these topics or help promote existing days of Awareness and commemoration for a range of causes
At, Aim, Awareness, And
17. Awareness Technology - Europe is a great asset for all laboratory needs within the region
Awareness, Asset, All
18. Located in Miami, Awareness Technology's ELISA Kit Manufacturing Division was founded as Quest International in 1994 and fully integrated in 2012.
Awareness, As, And
19. Awareness is the state of knowing something, such as the Awareness that the sun comes up every morning.
20. Awareness helps you become more aware of time spent on the computer by playing the sound of a Tibetan singing bowl to mark every hour of continuous computer use
21. Are you looking for tools to raise Awareness about mental health in your community? You can use these free education and outreach materials to spread the word
Are, Awareness, About, And
22. A much read and annotated copy of Awareness lives near and travels with me at all times; for me, a manual of being
And, Annotated, Awareness, At, All
23. The Awareness application is the first tool to use mobile technology to randomly intercept your daily routine, and prompt you to get in touch with what you are feeling; taking you out of your worries and bringing you to the present moment
Awareness, Application, And, Are
24. 24 synonyms for Awareness: knowledge of, understanding of, appreciation of, recognition of, attention to, perception of, consciousness of, acquaintance with
Awareness, Appreciation, Attention, Acquaintance
25. Be a proud contributor of mental health Awareness now! The simplest way to contribute and fight for mental health join us in helping people with our mental health Awareness techniques! Even helping one person, means the world!
26. Self-Awareness is a critical tool to help you reach higher levels of job satisfaction, become a better leader, improve relationships with colleagues, and manage your emotions better
27. Luckily, self-Awareness can be practiced and cultivated
28. Welcome to Awareness Magazine's January/February 2020 Women's publication
29. Awareness Act – Creating a better tomorrow together
30. Awareness is the light using which you identify negativity, and letting go is the attitude which allows you to dissolve this negativity
Awareness, And, Attitude, Allows
31. Although Awareness under general anesthesia is rare, this brochure was created by the American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology, the American Academy of Anesthesiologist Assistants, and the American Society of Anesthesiologists to explain this phenomenon, address questions patients may have, and assist patients in communicating with their anesthesia …
Although, Awareness, Anesthesia, American, Association, Anesthesiology, Academy, Anesthesiologist, Assistants, And, Anesthesiologists, Address, Assist
32. Awareness ( usually uncountable, plural Awarenesses ) The state or level of consciousness where sense data can be confirmed by an observer
Awareness, Awarenesses, An
33. The Awareness of one type of idea naturally fosters an Awareness of another idea.
Awareness, An, Another
34. The Awareness API unifies 7 location and context signals in a single API, enabling you to create powerful context-based features with minimal impact on system resources
Awareness, Api, And
35. Public Law 100-235, 'The Computer Security Act of 1987,' mandated NIST and OPM to create guidelines on computer security Awareness and training based on functional organizational roles
Act, And, Awareness
36. According to John Whitmore, a pioneer in the coaching industry and author of Coaching for Performance, “Building Awareness, responsibility, and self-belief is the goal of a coach.” A primary way a coach helps their clients build Awareness is …
According, And, , Awareness
37. “It also aims to increase public Awareness on issues of emotional well-being.”
Also, Aims, Awareness
38. Awareness ( n.) having knowledge of; he had no Awareness of his mistakes
39. Awareness ( n.) state of elementary or undifferentiated consciousness; the crash intruded on his Awareness
40. Awareness is absolute, consciousness is relative to its content; consciousness is always of something
Awareness, Absolute, Always
41. Consciousness is partial and changeful, Awareness is total, changeless, calm and silent
42. See 2 authoritative translations of Awareness in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
Awareness, And, Audio,
43. The most comprehensive calendar of Awareness events from the UK, US and across the world
Awareness, And, Across
44. View, download, sync and embed the Awareness calendar with the Awareness Days toolkit.
45. Environmental Awareness is to understand the fragility of our environment and the importance of its protection
46. Promoting environmental Awareness is an easy way to become an environmental steward and participate in creating a brighter future for our children.
Awareness, An, And
47. Many environmental advocates choose a specific issue and launch a campaign to raise Awareness and promote environmental Awareness about that area of concern
Advocates, And, Awareness, About, Area
48. We are the UK’s only charity dedicated to raising Awareness and furthering information about ARFID
Are, Awareness, And, About, Arfid
49. LGBTQA+ Awareness Months and Days serve the purpose of creating visibility of and raising support for marginalized populations within the community
50. For some Awareness days, volunteers set up a booth in the Nebraska Union to share information about the day