1. Awkward: [adjective] lacking dexterity or skill (as in the use of hands)
Awkward, Adjective, As
2. Clumsily or unskillfully performed: The opera was marred by an Awkward aria
An, Awkward, Aria
3. Difficult to handle or manage: an Awkward bundle to carry
4. Difficult to effect; uncomfortable: an Awkward pose
5. Marked by or causing embarrassment or discomfort: an Awkward
6. Awkward: 1 adj lacking grace or skill in manner or movement or performance “an Awkward dancer” “an Awkward gesture” “too Awkward with a needle to make her own clothes” “his clumsy fingers produced an Awkward knot” Synonyms: maladroit not adroit ugly displeasing to the senses clumsy , clunky , gawky , ungainly , unwieldy lacking grace in
Awkward, Adj, An, Adroit
7. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Awkward crossword clue
8. Jenna (Ashley Rickards) is a great protagonist whose blog is perfectly witty but lives a very messy and Awkward life
Ashley, And, Awkward
9. Find 111 ways to say Awkward, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Awkward, Along, Antonyms, And, At
10. What does Awkward mean? The definition of Awkward is someone who is clumsy or a situation which is uncomfortable
11. Spreading the Awkwardness. The Birthday Chicken “We were at a restaurant in 2000 and there was a birthday in another area of the restaurant and the man in the chicken suit was entertaining at the party and going on a bathroom break.
Awkwardness, At, And, Another, Area
12. Awkward 'Awkward' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Awkward'
13. Awkward is a little Awkward, it doesn't quite have its flow, yet
14. Awkward adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (requiring care, hazardous) ( risqué, incommode ) délicat, périlleux adj adjectif : modifie un nom
Awkward, Adj, Adjective, An, Adjectif
15. Awkward definition: An Awkward situation is embarrassing and difficult to deal with
Awkward, An, And
16. ‘It was a really Awkward moment for me because I made a stupid mistake.’ ‘The officer is put in an Awkward position when he unknowingly pulls his favorite actor over for a routine traffic stop.’ ‘It was a very Awkward situation.’ ‘The extremely Awkward interview came to a head when the singer hurled his phone across the room.’
Awkward, An, Actor, Across
17. Awkward is the ultimate test on finding out how well friends, couples, and family know each other
18. Awkward Array is a library for nested, variable-sized data, including arbitrary-length lists, records, mixed types, and missing data, using NumPy-like idioms.
Awkward, Array, Arbitrary, And
19. Awkward ( comparative Awkwarder or more Awkward, superlative Awkwardest or most Awkward ) Lacking dexterity in the use of the hands, or of instruments
Awkward, Awkwarder, Awkwardest
20. Everybody feels Awkward around their crush! This Taylor Swift parody is about Awkward teens, feeling Awkward around other kids! Don't miss our NEXT MUSIC VID
Awkward, Around, About
21. # season 4 # episode 8 # Awkward # the office # jim
22. # reaction # water # reactions # Awkward # breaking bad
23. # Awkward # jersey shore # jersey shore family vacation # pauly d # family vacation.
24. Awkward is the ultimate test on finding out how well friends, couples, and family know each other
25. Awkward T-Shirts Launches Awkward Rewards Club They requested the citizens and shopkeepers to follow rules for the implementation of orders.Traffic Superintendent of Police Malik Javed Ahmed Khan said that on the orders of CM Bizenjo to correct the cars parked in Awkward positions and remove motorcycles standing on footpaths the crackdown had
Awkward, And, Ahmed
26. 141 synonyms for Awkward: embarrassing, difficult, compromising, sensitive, embarrassed, painful
27. I was the most socially Awkward person you could imagine
28. There was an Awkward moment when they asked about his wife.
An, Awkward, Asked, About
29. People who are consistently socially Awkward have certain traits in common, Dr
30. Socially Awkward individuals: Fail to notice minor social expectations; Find routine social situations difficult to traverse
31. • Bud turned round and gave an Awkward wave out of the car window
And, An, Awkward
32. • Getting in and out of the water is Awkward when you're wearing flippers
33. • the Awkward wording of the letter Awkward silence • Spider said after an Awkward silence
Awkward, After, An
34. • When we got to the restaurant, there was an Awkward silence as I took out my tape recorder.
An, Awkward, As
35. Awkward ( adj.) socially uncomfortable; unsure and constrained in manner; Awkward and reserved at parties
Awkward, Adj, And, At
36. Awkward ( adj.) causing inconvenience; they arrived at an Awkward time
Awkward, Adj, Arrived, At, An
37. Awkward ( adj.) lacking grace or skill in manner or movement or performance;
38. Lit.: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow] Dobbin, Captain William tall, uncouth, Awkward fellow with large feet
39. He had large feet and his walk was Awkward and ungainly
40. Making-of: https://www.notofagus.com/films/Awkward Awards • Best Short Film of the Year at Promofest (Spain, 2020)…
Awkward, Awards, At
41. Everyone is like a butterfly, they start out ugly and Awkward and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves
42. You can only grow if you are willing to feel Awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.
Are, Awkward, And
43. Oh no aw heck it's a homestuck track art dump by Awkward--
Aw, Art, Awkward