1. Candidate definition is - one that aspires to or is nominated or qualified for an office, membership, or award
2. Candidate synonyms, Candidate pronunciation, Candidate translation, English dictionary definition of Candidate
3. Candidate definition, a person who seeks an office, honor, etc.: a Candidate for governor
4. 9 synonyms of Candidate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Candidate: one who seeks an office, honor, position, or …
6. Candidate: 1 n someone who is considered for something (for an office or prize or honor etc.) Synonyms: prospect Type of: individual , mortal , person , somebody , someone , soul a human being n a politician who is running for public office Synonyms: campaigner , nominee Types: show 6 types hide 6 types dark horse a political Candidate
Candidate, Considered, Campaigner
7. Find 27 ways to say Candidate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. If you’ve ever looked into earning a doctorate degree, you may have come across two similar terms: PhD student and PhD Candidate
9. The chart below shows the Ballotpedia Power Index for Virginia's gubernatorial election between the major party Candidates
10. In other words, a 60% score for Candidate A and a 40% score for Candidate B would mean that, according to the combination of polling averages and PredictIt prices, there was a 60% chance of Candidate A winning the election.
Candidate, Combination, Chance
11. To run for public office, Candidates must complete the proper paperwork to put their names on the ballot
12. Learn more about what a Candidate must do to get started.
13. 2 days ago · Mississippi head coach Lane Kiffin is the leading Candidate to be the head coach for the Miami football team if an opening occurs per Dan Wetzel …
14. Spent in total disbursements by this Candidate's authorized committees from April 01, 2019 to December 31, 2020
15. What does Candidate mean? A person who seeks or is nominated for an office, prize, or honor
16. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Candidate can‧di‧date / ˈkændədət $ -deɪt, -dət / W2 noun [countable] 1 VOTE/ELECT JOB/WORK someone who is being considered for a job or is competing in an election a presidential Candidate Candidate for There are only three Candidates for the job
Contemporary, Candidate, Can, Countable, Considered, Competing, Candidates
17. 2 British English EXAM/TEST someone who is taking an examination Candidates are not
18. Rachel Hamm, GOP Candidate for Secretary of State in California, tells a @Turning Point USA crowd how her neighborhood witch was murdered after Hamm had a Sa
Candidate, California, Crowd
19. Would-be French presidential Candidate Zemmour faces hate trial
20. Candidate is the mobile question answer game to meet new people
21. Members of the group include current CECs, CTCs, CTC Candidates and interested explorers
Current, Cecs, Ctcs, Ctc, Candidates
22. To help differentiate yourself when participating, please put CEC, CTC or CTC Candidate in your display name for this group or in the subject line of any thread you start.
Cec, Ctc, Candidate
23. A Candidate key is a specific type of field in a relational database that can identify each unique record independently of any other data
24. Experts describe a Candidate key of having "no redundant attributes" and being a "minimal representation of a tuple" in a relational database table
25. ‘The best Candidate for boosting the supply of gold, however, is hedging.’ ‘Opinion polls identified her as the nation's most popular minister and a realistic Candidate for the top job.’ ‘It will please fans and is an obvious Candidate for a second single.’
26. Candidate Key – A Candidate key is a column or a set of columns that can qualify as a primary key in the database
Candidate, Column, Columns, Can
27. There can be multiple Candidate keys in a database relation and each Candidate can work as a primary key for the table
28. There was a brief reaction: Henry Stuart Foote (1800-1880), Unionist, was elected governor in 1851 over Davis, the States' Rights Candidate, and in the same year a Constitutional Convention had declared almost unanimously that "the asserted right of secession".
Candidate, Constitutional, Convention
29. In 1994, Mexican presidential Candidate Luis Donaldo Colosio's assassination sends his dying widow racing to uncover who did it
30. Penalties Information regarding late filings or penalties imposed prior to January 1,2010 can be found by searching the relevant Document Images associated with a Candidate or a committee, by looking in the Candidate or committee’s Filing History for discrepancies between report due dates and the date reports were filed, or by contacting the Secretary of State’s Office.
Can, Candidate, Committee, Contacting
31. A: Take time to read all of the information presented in the Guide to National Board Certification, paying close attention to important dates, deadlines and policies.When ready, create an account in the National Board Candidate Management System (NBCMS) to register and purchase components
Certification, Close, Create, Candidate, Components
32. Candidate (for something) a person or group that is considered suitable for something or that is likely to get something or to be something
33. Our team is a prime Candidate for relegation this year
34. Your father is an obvious Candidate for a heart attack
35. This is a prime Candidate for best movie of the year.
36. Candidate Support Programs and Facilitation We have a range of resources available to National Board Candidate Support Program Leaders and Professional Learning Facilitators
37. COVID-19 Candidates Allowance We have built a comprehensive plan to ensure equitable opportunities for
Covid, Candidates, Comprehensive
38. We are excited to release .NET 6 Release Candidate 2
39. It is the second of two “go live” release Candidate releases that are supported in production
40. Left to right, Doug Matheson, Nancy Pitts Collins, Pete Gherini, and Melissa Pickett, are the four Candidates for three open seats on the Blowing Rock Board of Commissioners in 2021.
Collins, Candidates, Commissioners
41. BLOWING ROCK — Before early voting gets too far along, we offer our version of a "Candidate Review" as an aid to voters.
42. The vaccine Candidate used a strain of common-cold virus (adenovirus serotype 26, or Ad26), engineered to not cause illness, to deliver four (quadrivalent) mosaic antigens to spur an immune response
Candidate, Common, Cold, Cause
43. The two-week merge window for Linux kernel 5.16, the next major Linux kernel release, closes today, and, as expected, it ends with the availability for public testing of the first Release Candidate.
44. Dems Caught Posing as White Supremacist to Smear Gov Candidate Glen YoungkinSource links https://www.instagram.com/p/CVn_LZYF8TA/https://www.instagram.com/p/
Caught, Candidate, Com
45. The Candidate feedback form sample is an Adaptive Card input form that's designed for collecting feedback during an interview loop
Candidate, Card, Collecting
46. We recommend using this with a shared instant flow button to enable anyone on the team to provide feedback on Candidates during an interview loop.
47. Looking for online definition of Candidate or what Candidate stands for? Candidate is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
48. Ideal World Fellow Candidates have demonstrated impact, are on the rise in their
49. USC coaching search: Ed Orgeron not expected to be Candidate for Trojans, insider says
50. A Trump-backed Candidate lost in a special election, shocking the GOP
CANDIDATE [ˈkandiˌdāt, ˈkandidət]
candidate (noun) · candidates (plural noun)
Candidate(noun) one who offers himself, or is put forward by others, as a suitable person or an aspirant or contestant for an office, privilege, or honor; as, a candidate for the office of governor; a candidate for holy orders; a candidate for scholastic honors.
Ideal Candidate. An ideal Financial Advisor candidate is someone seeking a meaningful career; someone that would enjoy making a positive impact in others' lives. Advisors have the opportunity to enjoy the freedom and flexibility that many people look for in a career and be rewarded with significant income potential,...
Synonyms for candidate. applicant, applier, aspirant, campaigner, contender, expectant, hopeful, prospect,