1. The meaning of Chance is something that happens unpredictably without discernible human intention or observable cause
2. Chance synonyms, Chance pronunciation, Chance translation, English dictionary definition of Chance
3. Luck or fortune; a risk or hazard; accident; fortuity: We meet, not really by Chance.
4. Chance definition, the absence of any cause of events that can be predicted, understood, or controlled: often personified or treated as a positive agency: Chance governs all
Chance, Cause, Can, Controlled
5. Find 205 ways to say Chance, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. The Chance® brand originated with the 1907 founding of A
7. Originally a manufacturer of anchors, Chance purchased Tip Tools Co
8. In 1937, which would later become Chance® Lineman Grade Tools™
9. Over the course of nearly 120 years, Chance has delivered pole line hardware, switches, cutouts and fuse links in addition to
Course, Chance, Cutouts
10. 230k Followers, 846 Following, 288 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Chance Perez (@Chance)
11. Based on Kem Nunn’s novel, Chance is described as a provocative psychological thriller that focuses on Eldon Chance (Laurie), a San Francisco-based forensic neuropsychiatrist who reluctantly gets sucked into a violent and dangerous world of mistaken identity, police corruption and mental illness.
12. Eldon Chance ("House" star Hugh Laurie), a San Francisco-based forensic neuropsychiatrist who has some
13. A Chance is a possibility — but it's not a sure thing
14. There could be a Chance of rain today or a Chance you'll be the lead in the school play.
15. Chance Ball Stud Ground Clamp for 30mm Ball, 5H Call for Pricing
Chance, Clamp, Call
16. I found a quaint new craft store by Chance the other day
17. I saw your brother by Chance yesterday in the grocery store.
18. A provocative, psychological thriller that focuses on Eldon Chance, a San Francisco-based forensic neuropsychiatrist who reluctantly gets sucked into a violent and dangerous world of mistaken identity, police corruption and mental illness.
19. Principal Translations: Spanish: English: Chance nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural
20. Chance is a minimalist generator of random  strings, numbers, etc
21. Chance is open source software and is released under the developer and business-friendly MIT License.
22. [count] I wanted to call you, but I never got/had the Chance (to)
Count, Call, Chance
23. Chance3 adjective [ only before noun] Chance/BY Chance
24. Not planned or expected SYN accidental Chance meeting/encounter/event etc A Chance meeting with a journalist changed everything
25. A Chance remark by one of his colleagues got him thinking.
26. 119 synonyms for Chance: probability, odds, possibility, prospect, liability, likelihood, opportunity
27. A jury weighing the fate of fallen Silicon Valley star Elizabeth Holmes got its first Chance Friday to listen to recordings of her boasting to investors about purported breakthroughs in a blood-testing technology
28. What does Chance mean? Chance means to happen by luck or fortune
29. (verb) An example of Chance is to find an expensive piece of jewelry while hi
30. The noun Chance comes from Latin cadentia: falling.Chance is how events “fall out.”
Chance, Comes, Cadentia
31. This post is concerned with Chance followed by the prepositions of and for:
32. When the meaning of Chance is opportunity, the preposition that follows is for:
33. Chance Token Replacer - Replace tokens in a string with Chance generated items
34. Dream.js - Lightweight json data generator; Fake JSON Schema - Use Chance generators to populate JSON Schema samples
35. Swagger-mock-api - Generate API mocks from a Swagger spec file enriched with Chance types and
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Chance, Chanel
37. Chance at something Now that he's met the love of his life, he finally has a Chance at real happiness
38. Chance for something We believe the plan has a good Chance for success
39. With a Chance They are the one team with a Chance of beating us
40. An outside Chance (= a very small one) The Chances are a million to one against being struck by lightning.
41. As a result, workers at the facility, known as BHM1, will get another Chance to vote on whether to join the RWDSU
chance (noun) · chances (plural noun)
chance (verb) · chances (third person present) · chanced (past tense) · chanced (past participle) · chancing (present participle)
1. the unpredictable and uncontrollable element of an occurrence. 2. luck or fortune: a game of chance. 3. a possibility or probability of anything happening: a fifty-percent chance of success. 4. an opportunity: Now is your chance.
Chance is also a noun. ...a victim of chance and circumstance. If you chance to do something or chance on something, you do it or find it although you had not planned or tried to.
Chance is a word that refers to: probability, a way of expressing the belief that an event will happen. luck, the belief that something happened because of good or bad fortune.
Definition of chance. 1 a : something that happens unpredictably without discernible human intention or observable cause Which cards you are dealt is simply a matter of chance. b : the assumed impersonal purposeless determiner of unaccountable happenings : luck an outcome...