1. Course: [noun] the act or action of moving in a path from point to point.
2. Course definition, a direction or route taken or to be taken
3. Join Coursera for free and transform your career with degrees, certificates, Specializations, & MOOCs in data science, computer science, business, and dozens of other topics.
Coursera, Career, Certificates, Computer
4. Instant access to millions of Study Resources, Course Notes, Test Prep, 24/7 Homework Help, Tutors, and more
5. Our comprehensive salesperson package includes online Courses, with or without textbooks, practice tests for the state exam, and a LIVE 1-day webinar crash Course
Comprehensive, Courses, Crash, Course
6. We provide high quality, professionally written Course content, delivered in an engaging and interactive format.
7. Fremont Park Golf Course has a challenging layout that will bring satisfaction to any type of player
8. This Course is a great place for beginners and advance players to enjoy themselves
9. Course synonyms, Course pronunciation, Course translation, English dictionary definition of Course
10. Route or path; progress; duration; a way of behaving: She chose the wisest Course
11. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Course crossword clue
Crossword, Course, Clue
12. We are part of the California Motorcyclist Safety Program and we are certified to teach the CMSP Motorcyclist Training Course
California, Certified, Cmsp, Course
13. This Course is a variant of Harvard University's introduction to computer science, CS50, designed especially for lawyers (and law Free*
14. Find 129 ways to say Course, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
15. Hunt with hounds; "He often Courses hares" move swiftly through or over; "ships coursing the Atlantic" a mode of action; "if you persist in that Course you will surely fail"; "once a nation is embarked on a Course of action it becomes extremely difficult for any retraction to …
Courses, Coursing, Course
16. Additionally, "Course" is always a noun or verb, while "coarse" is always an adjective
17. The words "co a rse" and " a djective" both contain an " a ." So if you have a flair for grammar, this might be a good way to remember how to use "co a rse" (an a djective) instead of "Course" (a noun or verb).
Co, Contain, Course
18. Course definition: Course is often used in the expression 'of Course', or instead of 'of Course' in informal Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
19. Browse all Course directories by subject, education level, or goal
20. Our collection of online college classes for credit will help you find the Course that's right for
Collection, College, Classes, Credit, Course
21. Course is a passage (either a physical passage or of time), part of a meal, or or a series of academic lectures
22. Remembering to use coarse for something lacking delicacy or refinement and Course for everything else will help you always choose the correct spelling.
Coarse, Course, Choose, Correct
23. A Course of action ; To move (of liquids and ships) The German ships Coursed the Baltic
24. In the customary or expected order, naturally, as in The new minister did not, of Course, fire the church secretary
Customary, Course, Church
25. This usage, first recorded in 1548, employs Course in the sense of "ordinary procedure." 2.
26. 132 synonyms for Course: route, way, line, road, track, channel, direction, path, passage, trail, orbit
27. The Course Catalog is a comprehensive listing of all credit-bearing Courses offered by the University of Arizona since Fall 2010
Course, Catalog, Comprehensive, Credit, Courses
28. Courses listed in the Course Catalog may not be offered every semester; for up to date information on which Courses are offered in a given semester, please see the Schedule of Classes.
Courses, Course, Catalog, Classes
29. 1h 4m High-Stakes Communication By: Jenna Lange Course 245,863 viewers Released Jun 4, …
30. Yale Course Search is the official resource for viewing Course offerings at Yale University.
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Course
32. #* Milton ; Day and night, / Seedtime and harvest, heat and hoary frost, / Shall hold their Course
33. From one-day workshops to multi-month bootcamps, our Course catalog is built to help you pick up that new skill or land that next promotion
34. Open Championship is Torrey Pines Golf Course in San Diego, Calif
Championship, Course, Calif
35. EdX Courses and programs provide a space to practice with quizzes, open response assessments, virtual environments, and …
36. The Course develops the leadership skills needed to lead a platoon size element and to make quick, accurate decisions that are in the best interest of the mission and Soldiers
37. DLC III is a prerequisite for the Senior Leader Course (SLC)
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Course, Content
40. In this comprehensive computer networking Course you will learn ins and out of computer networking
Comprehensive, Computer, Course
41. OnCourse’s award-winning systems give your K-12 community better and faster ways to connect, streamline tasks, and promote student achievement
42. Explore Products Why OnCourse. Solutions to Support the Whole Education Ecosystem. OnCourse offers a full set of products for your whole school system: powerful alone, and even better when used together.
43. Search for a Course to study at the University of Sydney
44. We offer 30 undergraduate Courses at Cambridge, covering more than 65 subject areas
Courses, Cambridge, Covering
45. If you can't find the Course you're looking for in the list below, try the Subject A to Z or Course search.
46. For further guidance, see choosing the right Course …
course (noun) · courses (plural noun) · course of action (noun) · courses of action (plural noun)
course (verb) · courses (third person present) · coursed (past tense) · coursed (past participle) · coursing (present participle)