1. The meaning of Defense is the act or action of defending
2. The Department of Defense is America's largest government agency
3. The Department of Defense provides the military forces needed to deter war and ensure our nation's security.
Department, Defense, Deter
4. Defense definition, resistance against attack; protection: Two more regiments are needed for the Defense of the city
5. Defense synonyms, Defense pronunciation, Defense translation, English dictionary definition of Defense
Defense, Dictionary, Definition
6. Try Defense.com™ free for 14 days to see how you can: Get instant threat insights with live data reports
Defense, Days, Data
7. Defense News is a global website and magazine about the politics, business and technology of Defense, serving senior military and industry decision-makers.
8. Defense One provides news, analysis, and ideas about the future of national security to Defense and industry leaders, innovative decision-makers, and informed citizens.
9. Chiding Russia for its recent ASAT test, Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks said that “from the Defense Department’s perspective, we
Deputy, Defense, Department
10. Featuring the best practices in industry and plug-and-play components, Defense Travel System streamlines the entire process involved in global Department of Defense (DoD) travel.
Defense, Department, Dod
11. Defense News offers premier news and analysis of global air warfare programs and technologies to keep military and industry decision-makers informed.
12. Synonyms for Defense: aegis, ammunition, armor, buckler, cover, guard, protection, safeguard
13. Senate Republicans on Monday blocked a mammoth Defense policy bill, throwing the legislation into limbo as Congress heads into a packed year-end …
14. The Russian Ministry of Defense confirmed the completion of a successful firing test of the Onix ground-launched, supersonic anti-ship cruise missile at a naval target floating at the Arctic Sea, 200 kilometers from the Chukotka Peninsula
15. Departments of Army, Navy (including Marine Corps), Air Force, Office of Secretary of Defense, and Defense Agencies including activities related to military personnel; operation and maintenance; procurement; research and development; and the Military Health System
Departments, Defense, Development
16. Defence and Defense are both correct ways to spell the same word
17. In the United States, people spell it with an “s”— Defense
18. Republicans stall Defense bill over amendment dispute
19. Personal Defense Professional Arms Product Spotlight DD MAGAZINE 12-PACK
20. DAU President Jim Woolsey recently penned an open letter to the Defense Acquisition Workforce providing an overview of changes we are making to DAWIA certification training, based on their feedback and needs, which will enable us to better support them throughout their careers.
Dau, Defense, Dawia
21. Defense is an Endless Mission type in which the players must defend the assigned primary objective or objectives from being destroyed by attacking waves of enemies
Defense, Defend, Destroyed
22. Defense has to do with protecting something or fighting against an opponent, whether it's national Defense, a football team's Defense, or a Defense lawyer.
23. View 2021 NFL Team Defense stats, Team Defense leaders & player Team Defense statistics.
24. Spending for the Department of Defense (DoD) accounts for nearly all of the nation’s Defense budget
Department, Defense, Dod
25. Defense ( Defense) is one of the core player statistics
26. The more Defense a player has, the less damage is taken from attacks
27. Defense does not reduce True Damage; that is reduced by True Defense
Defense, Does, Damage
28. The more Defense the player has, the less bonus damage reduction the player will have
29. Tower Defense (TD) games helped pioneer Defense games where you don't move, instead your goal is to prevent creeps from reaching your stronghold
30. Later Defense games integrated first person shooting and other mechanics to augment building base Defenses.
31. Antony Blinken Overnight Defense & National Security — Quick vote on Defense bill blocked again Kremlin claims Ukraine may try to win back rebel-controlled regions by force Blinken: Iran actions
32. Defense Soap Body Wash Shower Gel 12 Oz (Pack of 2) - Natural Tea Tree Oil and Eucalyptus Oil
33. The USD(I&S): Principal Staff Assistant and Advisor to the Secretary of Defense and the Deputy Secretary of Defense on intelligence, counterintelligence, security, sensitive activities, and other intelligence-related matters
34. Exercises the Secretary of Defense’s authority, direction, and control over the Defense Agencies and DoD Field Activities that are Defense intelligence
Defense, Direction, Dod
35. The genesis of the IFPC is based on the Department of Defense (DoD) Inspector General Report (No
Department, Defense, Dod
36. Statement of Chairman Leahy at the hearing to review of the FY22 Department of Defense Budget Request recent news
37. US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin denied a request from Oklahoma Gov
38. Military & Defense Contributors 2021-11-29T23:59:36Z
39. Military Pay and Benefits Website sponsored by the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness
40. Defence vs. Defense The difference between the two forms of these nouns is not given by their meanings, their parts of speech or origin
Defence, Defense, Difference
41. "Defence" is the spelling UK prefers, whereas dictionaries classify "Defense" as the US spelling for the same word.
Defence, Dictionaries, Defense
42. Build an ideal Defense system and save the inhabitants from the waves of enemy attacks
43. By clicking "Add Canyon Defense to Your Website", you agree to the
44. Defense stocks, like many industrials, tend to be more plodding than high-flying technology or biotech stocks
45. Defense stocks are best suited for income-oriented investors seeking steady growth
46. The Defense Production Act of 1950 authorized the President to require preferential treatment of national Defense programs
47. A Defense is put forward by a party to defeat a suit or action brought against the party, and may be based on legal grounds or on factual claims
48. Defence and Defense are both nouns, and they have a few different meanings
Defence, Defense, Different
49. The enemy attacked us, but thankfully we had a strong military Defense ready to deploy.
DEFENSE [dəˈfens, ˈdēˌfens]
defence (noun) · defences (plural noun) · defense (noun) · defenses (plural noun) · the defence (noun)