1. Describe definition is - to tell someone the appearance, sound, smell, events, etc., of (something or someone) : to say what something or someone is like
2. 26 synonyms of Describe from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 64 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Describe: to give a representation or account of in words
4. Describe synonyms, Describe pronunciation, Describe translation, English dictionary definition of Describe
Describe, Dictionary, Definition
5. To give an account of in speech or writing: Describe a sea voyage
6. Describe definition, to tell or depict in written or spoken words; give an account of: He Described the accident very carefully
Describe, Definition, Depict, Described
7. Find 65 ways to say Describe, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. To Describe is to report details about something either out loud or in writing
9. "Since we can't come to Paris with you, please Describe it in your letter!"
10. Describe (percentiles = None, include = None, exclude = None, datetime_is_numeric = False) [source] ¶ Generate descriptive statistics
11. To precisely state or Describe the nature, scope, or meaning of
12. The Describe function returns a Describe object with multiple properties, such as data type, fields, indexes, and many others
13. Its properties are dynamic, meaning that depending on what data type is Described, different Describe properties will be available for use
Dynamic, Depending, Data, Described, Different, Describe
14. Describe properties are organized into a series of property groups.
15. The Describe () function is used to generate descriptive statistics that summarize the central tendency, dispersion and shape of a dataset’s distribution, excluding NaN values
Describe, Descriptive, Dispersion, Dataset, Distribution
16. Syntax: DataFrame.Describe (self, percentiles=None, include=None, exclude=None)
17. Pandas Describe() is used to view some basic statistical details like percentile, mean, std etc
18. Definition of Describe in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Describe, Definitions, Dictionary
19. What does Describe mean? Information and translations of Describe in the most comprehensive …
20. Describe is a generic method that invokes Describe.data.frame , Describe.matrix , Describe.vector , or Describe.formula
21. Describe.vector is the basic function for handling a single variable
22. What does Describe mean? To give an account of in speech or writing
23. The Describe () method is used for calculating some statistical data like percentile, mean and std of the numerical values of the Series or DataFrame
Describe, Data, Dataframe
24. Describe definition: If you Describe a person, object, event , or situation , you say what they are like or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
25. 64 synonyms for Describe: relate, tell, report, present, detail, explain, express, illustrate, set out
26. Describe (someone or something) as (something) To make a descriptive statement about someone or something
27. Anyone who Describes you as "shy" must not know you very well, chatterbox! I wouldn't Describe the car as "new" per se—but don't worry, it's in very good condition
Describes, Describe, Don
28. See also: Describe Describe (someone or something) to (someone) To make a
30. Find 114 ways to say DescribeD, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
31. Describe - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Describe, Dictionary, Discussion
32. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Describe de‧scribe / dɪˈskraɪb / S2 W1 verb [transitive] 1 Describe to say what something or someone is like by giving details about them The police asked her to Describe the man
Dictionary, Describe, De, Details
33. Another approach to the problem is Described in Chapter 3
34. Describe somebody/something as (being/having) something After the operation her condition was …
35. Included below are past participle and present participle forms for the verbs Describe and descrive which may be used as adjectives within certain contexts
36. Describe (percentiles = None, include = None, exclude = None, datetime_is_numeric = False) [source] ¶ Generate descriptive statistics
37. 100 Words & Adjectives to Describe Yourself [Interview Tips] 100 Words & Adjectives to Describe Yourself [Interview Tips] “If you had to use 3 words to Describe yourself, what would they be?” Surprisingly, having a good answer this question will reward …
38. To Describe your personality, be sure to tailor your language to the context
39. If you’re trying to Describe yourself on a resumé, avoid using adjectives and instead focus on facts, interests, and …
40. Describe somebody/something as something The man was Described as tall and dark, and aged about 20
Describe, Described, Dark
41. Describe yourself as something She Describes herself as an artist
42. Describe doing something Witnesses Described seeing strange lights in the sky.
Describe, Doing, Described
43. Looking for a list of words that Describe behavior? Read on for word lists on task-oriented, relationship-oriented, introverted and extroverted behavior.
44. One is Candace facing the tv on set.She speaks trying to say a television show is in Described video.
45. Describe your friend using the above ways to talk about someone’s appearance
46. (transitive) If you Describe something, you say what it looks like, sounds like, acts like, etc
47. Their wedding day, as Described by Emma in her book, was "a perfect September day." The problems Described above in Chapter 2, are found around the world
48. Henry Tyler would not have Described her as a happy woman
49. These cheeses have a certain smell, as Described in the section on soft cheeses (p69).
50. Definition and synonyms of Describe from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education
Definition, Describe, Dictionary
51. This is the British English definition of Describe.View American English definition of Describe
52. Looking for the right words to Describe family? Discover powerful words that mean family, using them to clearly Describe a specific aspect of a particular family.
53. Another word for Describe: relate, tell, report, present, detail Collins English Thesaurus
54. Keep in mind that other red flag words and adjectives to Describe yourself that you want to avoid include “obsessive (scary)”, “goal-oriented (generic)” and “likeable (nobody is 100% likeable and the more you say that, the more people aren’t going to like you)
55. Which means, before() is run before first it()/Describe() Nothing runs before Describe (except prior Describes and code outside of callbacks).Mocha first runs all the Describes to find out what all your tests and hooks are, then runs all your hooks and tests after it is done with all the Describes and has found all of the tests and hooks.While it seems irrelevant in trivial cases, this is in
Describe, Describes, Done
56. The Describe command enables you to Describe objects recursively to the depth level set in the SET Describe command
57. Container definitions are used in task definitions to Describe the different containers that are launched as part of a task
Definitions, Describe, Different
describe (verb) · describes (third person present) · described (past tense) · described (past participle) · describing (present participle)