1. Difficult: [adjective] hard to do, make, or carry out : arduous.
2. Synonyms for Difficult: arduous, Augean, backbreaking, challenging, demanding, effortful, exacting, formidable; Antonyms for Difficult: cheap, easy, effortless
3. Difficult synonyms, Difficult pronunciation, Difficult translation, English dictionary definition of Difficult
Difficult, Dictionary, Definition
4. Requiring considerable effort or skill; not easy to do or accomplish: "To entertain is far more Difficult than to enlighten"
5. Difficult: 1 adj not easy; requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend or endure “a Difficult task” “nesting places on the cliffs are Difficult of access” “ Difficult times” Synonyms: hard demanding requiring more than usually expected or thought due; especially great patience and effort and skill ambitious ,
Difficult, Demanding, Due
6. Find 155 ways to say Difficult, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Difficult definition, not easily or readily done; requiring much labor, skill, or planning to be performed successfully; hard: a Difficult job
Difficult, Definition, Done
8. 106 synonyms for Difficult: hard, tough, taxing, demanding, challenging, painful, exacting
9. Most of the world’s cultures have expressions that describe people who are Difficult to get along with
10. Chelsea Sleep and her colleagues at the University of Georgia now believe they can scientifically quantify the seven elements that constitute a Difficult person.
11. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Difficult crossword clue
12. Difficult definition: Something that is Difficult is not easy to do, understand, or deal with
Difficult, Definition, Do, Deal
13. Difficult adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (full of problems) ( plein de problèmes ) difficile, délicat adj adjectif : modifie un nom
Difficult, Describes, De, Difficile
14. Difficult 'Difficult' is a 9 letter word starting with D and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Difficult'
15. Some Difficult words in English can be a pest for everyone, whether it be a native speaker or a new learner
16. What does Difficult mean? The definition of Difficult is something that is hard to understand or do and is a person that is hard to get along with
Does, Difficult, Definition, Do
17. Kristen said that she liked him, that she did not think he was Difficult
18. All things are Difficult before they are easy proverb Everything becomes easier over time, as we become more familiar with or adept at it
19. I know you're stressed about this new project, but just remember—all things are Difficult before they are easy
20. I keep reminding myself that all things are Difficult before they are easy, but starting my new job
21. Get ready to think! These are the Difficult riddles that require your brain thrusters to be at maximum capacity! Some are harder than others so
22. Difficult Sudoku is for advanced players! Hard Sudoku is characterized by the fact that cells contain much fewer numbers than simple or medium ones
23. However, it’s easy to learn the Difficult English words to pronounce
24. Let’s take a look at the most Difficult words in English and their explanation
25. English Grammar Quizzes - Difficult Levels 1 & 2 Levels 3 & 4 Levels 5 & 6 Level Unsorted
26. He's Difficult to get on with no es fácil llevarse bien con él
27. You're just being Difficult no estás siendo razonable
28. To make life Difficult for somebody complicarle la vida a alguien
29. To make things Difficult for somebodyponer las cosas difíciles a alguien.
30. Difficult not easy; needing effort or skill to do or to understand:
31. Browse the newest, top selling and discounted Difficult products on Steam New & Trending Top Sellers What's Popular Top Rated Upcoming Results exclude some products based on your preferences
32. It’s Difficult to see how more savings can be made
33. Difficult (for somebody) to understand/find/obtain etc That’s rather Difficult for me to explain
34. Involving a lot of problems and causing a lot of trouble or worry a Difficult situation Things are a bit Difficult at home at the moment.
35. Words that are Difficult for a native French speaker to pronounce may look vastly different from words that a native Mandarin speaker might struggle with
36. Difficult people are found in every single workplace
37. Difficult people come in every variety that you can imagine
38. But, how Difficult a person is for you to deal with depends a lot on such factors as your self-esteem, your self-confidence, how closely you must work with them on a daily basis, and your professional courage.
Difficult, Deal, Depends, Daily
39. Miles better / more Difficult / too long etc phrase
40. For Texans who want child but have Difficult pregnancies, abortion law made journey harder
41. Not easily or readily done; requiring much labor, skill, or planning to be performed successfully; hard; a Difficult job
42. 2123606 It's Difficult.CK 1 2248818 It was Difficult.CK 1 2202755 Tom is Difficult.CK 1 2202756 You're Difficult.CK 1 869091 This is Difficult
43. Alexmarcelo 1 2235601 Was Tom Difficult?CK 1 2245298 Don't be Difficult.CK 1 2248959 It'll be Difficult.CK 1 2249116 It's not Difficult.CK 1 280805 It's too Difficult.CK 1 2250939 That was Difficult.CK 1 2739215 French is Difficult.
44. And a Difficult person is one who has lower levels of agreeableness compared to others
45. The problem is a very Difficult one and cannot be regarded as definitely settled, but it is Difficult to understand why all this additional complexity in the division of the nucleus should be necessary if the final result is only a quantitative separation of the chromatin.
Difficult, Definitely, Division
46. Synonyms for make Difficult in English including definitions, and related words.
47. All you have to do to find out whether or not you're Difficult to get along with is say whether you agree to disagree with the 35 statements within the test
Do, Difficult, Disagree