1. Director synonyms, Director pronunciation, Director translation, English dictionary definition of Director
Director, Dictionary, Definition
2. Synonyms for Director: administrant, administrator, archon, exec, executive, manager, superintendent, supervisor
3. Director definition, a person or thing that directs
Director, Definition, Directs
4. K nowing precisely what a Director does in every stage of a production’s life cycle is vital to your success in the industry
5. A Director’s job description involves participation in nearly every phase of a project
6. Because their vision largely impacts the final product, Directors work closely with department heads and technicians to bring it to fruition.
7. Director My Fair Lady George Cukor was an American film Director of Hungarian-Jewish descent, better known for directing comedies and literary adaptations
Director, Descent, Directing
8. He once won the Academy Award for Best Director, and was nominated other four times for the same Award
9. Apply to Director of Parks and Recreation, Director of Human Resources, Director of Operations and more!
10. Director (military), a device that continuously calculates firing data
Director, Device, Data
11. Fibre Channel Director, a large switch for computer storage networks
12. Director, writer, producer and composer Tom Tykwer was born in 1965 in Wuppertal, Germany
13. The national average salary for a Director is $136,435 per year in United States
14. Filter by location to see a Director salaries in your area
15. Salaries estimates are based on 75144 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by a Director employees.
16. Find 29 ways to say Director, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
17. A Director of a company should have the highest qualification possible
18. There are Directors who only possess a first degree or Bachelors Degree, but with that they must be highly capable, have a superior record of accomplishment and comprehensive business or technical knowledge and
19. Walensky, MD, MPH, is the 19 th Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the ninth Administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
20. The Director (sometimes referred to as The AI Director, or simply as AID) is the artificial intelligence of Left 4 Dead that features a dynamic system for game dramatics, pacing, and difficulty.
Director, Dead, Dynamic, Dramatics, Difficulty
21. Instead of set spawn points for enemies, the Director places enemies in varying positions and numbers based upon each player's current situation, status, skill, and location, creating a new experience
22. Most recently, Jaddou was the Director of DHS Watch, an America’s Voice-led project focused on good governance and accountability in the immigration system
23. El Director del hotel recibía en persona a los clientes.The hotel manager used to welcome the guests in person
24. La Directora del periódico se jubila este año.The editor of the newspaper is retiring this year
Directora, Del, Dico
25. Director Suite 365 includes award-winning video, photo, audio and color editing software
26. Director One who supervises, regulates, or controls
27. A Director is the head of an organization, either elected or appointed, who generally has certain powers and duties relating to management or administration
28. A corporation's board of Directors is composed of a group of people who are elected by the shareholders to make important company policy
29. Executive Directors are top executives that help create and implement the business plans that will drive a company to success
30. While an executive Director answers to and consults with the board of Directors, it is ultimately up to the executive Director to lead daily operations and develop future plans.
Director, Directors, Daily, Develop
31. Even though they may not appear in front of the camera, the Director is one of the most important people on a film set
32. Learn more about what a Director does during every step of the production process and get tips on
Director, Does, During
33. A film Director is a person who directs the making of a film by visualizing the script while guiding the actors and technical crew to capture the vision for the screen
34. Director translate: 经理, 经理，管理者，主任，董事, （学校）校长, 电影制作者, （电影或戏剧的）导演
35. A Director ID is a unique identifier that a Director will apply for once and keep forever
36. While running a company, Directors must personally comply with obligations under Australian law.
37. RN Director of Nursing – DON Seeking an experienced and compassionate Director of Nursing to join an excellent leadership team for a smaller Long Term Skilled, Short-Term Rehab and Memory Care Unit
38. Every month, the staff of The Director magazine uncovers, analyzes and reports the stories that shape your world to help you keep your finger on the pulse of the funeral service profession
39. Director - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Director, Dictionary, Discussion
40. 30% OFF Director Suite 365! The ultimate 4-in-1 creative editing suite with 8,000,000+ videos, images & music
41. From Longman Business Dictionary Director di‧rec‧tor / dəˈrektə, daɪ--ər / (also company Director) noun [countable] 1 JOB one of the committee of top managers who control a company The board of Directors are expected to cut the 35-cent quarterly dividend when they meet later this month
Dictionary, Director, Di, Da, Directors, Dividend
42. Chlora Lindley-Myers was appointed Director of the Missouri Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions and Professional Registration on March 6, 2017 (the name of the department was changed to the Missouri Department of Commerce and Insurance on August 28, 2019).
43. You only have one shot to score an interview for jobs as a Director, and you’ll see great results if you follow these guidelines
44. Director Gifts Teacher Appreciation Gifts Preschool Director Gift Principal Gift Daycare Teacher Gifts Retirement Cosmetic Bag Makeup Bag For Director Principal Teacher
45. Download the Windows Japanese Director 8.5.1 Shockwave Studio Updater Director_8_5_1_Updater_ja.exe (3.37 MB) Download the Windows Korean Director 8.5.1 Shockwave Studio Updater Director_8_5_1_Updater_ko.exe (3 MB) Note: The …
46. Is the Director of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), the lead federal agency for research on mental disorders
47. Emmy Music Nominations Show Changing Role of the Music Director, From ‘Billie Eilish’ to ‘Zoey’s Playlist’
DIRECTOR [diˈrektər, dīˈrektər]
director (noun) · directors (plural noun)