1. At Federal®, we not only build the industry's widest variety of ammunition, we offer the leading products for every facet of the shooting sports.
Federal, For, Facet
2. Federal definition is - of or constituting a form of government in which power is distributed between a central authority and a number of constituent territorial units
3. Find information for Federal, state, and local government agencies and elected officials
Find, For, Federal
4. Federal habeas petition.11 On the other hand, a prisoner who is serving a sentence in one jurisdiction and has a detainer for an unserved sentence in another jurisdiction, is deemed to be "in custody" on the second case for the purposes of Federal habeas.12
5. Stanford Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
6. Plaintiff-Intervenor’s Federal and state claims in a single action serves the interests of judicial economy, convenience, consistency, and fairness to the parties
7. Stanford Federal Credit Union is committed to equal employment opportunities, and a workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion for qualified individuals of all backgrounds.
8. Federal definition, pertaining to or of the nature of a union of states under a central government distinct from the individual governments of the separate states, …
9. We help you understand and meet your Federal tax responsibilities.
10. Federal synonyms, Federal pronunciation, Federal translation, English dictionary definition of Federal
11. The Federal government requires companies to mandate the vaccine Even before Biden's COVID-19 vaccine mandate, US employers could require employees to be vaccinated during pandemics under Federal law.
12. Federal Reserve issues consent order against Mashreqbank for firm's unsafe and unsound practices related to sanctions compliance Press Release - 11/9/2021
Federal, For, Firm
13. Federal News Network covers the latest issues and breaking stories within the U.S
14. Government that affects Federal employees and our communities
15. Federal employees who work on Saturday observe the holiday on Saturday and, for them, Friday is a regular work day
Federal, For, Friday
16. Holidays that fall on a Sunday are observed by Federal workers the following Monday
Fall, Federal, Following
17. A Federal appeals court with a GOP-appointed majority will decide the fate of President Joe Biden's vaccine and testing requirements for private businesses, casting further doubt on the survival
Federal, Fate, For, Further
18. Federal (adj.) 1640s, as a theological term (in reference to "covenants" between God and man), from French fédéral, an adjective formed from Latin foedus (genitive foederis) "covenant, league, treaty, alliance" (from PIE *bhoid-es-, suffixed form of root *bheidh-"to trust, confide, persuade").
Federal, From, French, Formed, Foedus, Foederis, Form
19. A Federal government is a system of government that divides the power between a larger central government, and the local and regional governments beneath it
20. In the United States, the Federal government’s powers were established by the Constitution
21. Perfect examples of Federal governments are those that function best in large countries with a
22. Federal government departments and agencies including websites, emails, …
23. Federal is global truck tire supply, truck tire manufacturer, truck tire supplier in Taiwan, Asia
24. Search, browse and learn about the Federal Register
25. Federal Register 2.0 is the unofficial daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents.
26. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan has jurisdiction over Federal cases, criminal and civil, in Michigan’s eastern Lower Peninsula
27. Federal’s Making – Every Night a simple one… Getting dinner on the table after a long day of work, running errands and trying to keep up with your family’s schedule and often can notoriously challenging
28. Fortunately, your local Federal Meats solves this dinnertime dilemma …
29. Find 119 ways to say Federal, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Federal, Free
30. When The Federal caters, our reputation travels with us, whether to a dinner for fifteen or a wedding party of 300
Federal, For, Fifteen
31. Federal Judge Declines to Block Vaccine Mandate for Feds Judge says the challenge is both premature and unlikely to supersede the public interest in ending the pandemic
Federal, For, Feds
32. The Federal agency with the largest number of employees in Palo Alto is the Veterans Health Administration, which has total of 412 employees in the area
33. Federal courts like this one generally decide two types of cases: (1) those involving a violation of Federal law (“Federal question”); and (2) those involvingparties from different states (“diversity of citizenship”), where the plaintiff is suing for more than $75,000.
Federal, From, For
34. A Federal Government is a nation's system of designating power, whether to a central government or local state government
35. Federal Probation Journal; Journalist’s Guide to the Federal Courts; Judiciary Conferences That Cost More Than $100,000; Long Range Plan for Information Technology; Long Range Plan for the Federal Courts; Strategic Plan for Federal Judiciary; Rules & Policies
36. Christian Velez is wanted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation's New Haven Field Office, the Connecticut State Police, and multiple Connecticut State Agencies for his alleged involvement in …
Federal, Field, For
37. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York works to promote sound and well-functioning financial systems and markets through its provision of industry and payment services, advancement of infrastructure reform in key markets and training and educational support to international institutions.
Federal, Functioning, Financial
38. Research Federal election data and its relevance across the country
39. Help for individuals and groups who are active in Federal elections
40. Microsoft Federal brings the mission understanding, engineering expertise, and leading technology to drive outcomes in a new era of government
41. FILE - The Federal Correctional Institution is shown in Dublin, Calif., July 20, 2006
42. Nearly 100 Federal Bureau of Prisons employees have been arrested, convicted or sentenced in criminal cases since the start of 2019, accused of crimes from smuggling drugs and weapons to stealing prison property, sexually assaulting inmates and murder.
43. Federal CDC: Nearly 80 Percent of K-12, Child-Care Workers Have Had at Least One COVID-19 Shot
44. Washington Federal, now known as WaFd Bank, offers services including checking and savings accounts, mortgages, HELOC, construction and lot loans.
45. The Federal brand is an ongoing innovator, introducing its new Guard Dog ammo for handguns, V-shock ammo for rifles, and Black Cloud shells for shotgun
46. State and Federal officials launched the nationwide open enrollment period Monday for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act for 2022
47. Federal has developed thousands of different rounds for hunters, recreational shooters, and competitive shooters, as well as ammunition for self-defense and law enforcement
48. Federal’s dedication to quality, safety, and innovation make them one of the most trusted names in the industry.
49. South Carolina Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines
federal (adjective) · Federal (adjective)
Legal Definition of federal. 1 : of or constituting a form of government in which power is distributed between a central authority and a number of constituent territorial units (as states) a federal government.
FedEx employs more than 400,000 people and, according to its website, provides its staff with "health, financial and lifestyle offerings" that benefit employees and their families. Job requirements vary depending on department and job title, as seen with three of the most common positions: operations manager,...
Federalism Overview. Federalism is a system of government in which the same territory is controlled by two levels of government. United States. In the United States, the Constitution has established a system of "dual sovereignty," under which the States have surrendered many of their powers to the Federal Government, but ... Concurrent Powers. ...
The federal level (from the Latin foedus, meaning league). This level of government deals with areas of law listed in the Constitution Act, 1867 and that generally affect the whole country.