2. His: [adjective] of or relating to him or himself especially as possessor, agent, or object of an action — compare 1he.
His, Him, Himself
3. (Option 4) Use a "His" or use "her" if you know that everyone is the same gender
4. (THis is acceptable if it is known that all team members are male
5. The Hospice Item Set (His) Manual V3.00, effective February 16, 2021, is now available
6. His Manual V3.00 has been updated from V2.01 to reflect the removal of Section O and associated measures
7. THis new version of the His Manual and the related documents can be accessed in the Downloads section below.
8. His delivers great travel deals as well as unique content to enrich your travel to Japan and other destinations while simplifying booking! Hisgo For Every Journey 1-866-447-1872
9. The His -Discharge is a limited set of administrative items also used for patient identification,as well as discharge information, which will be used primarily to determine patient exclusions for some of the 7 quality measures
10. Hisgo is powered by His, a travel agency with global presence in over hundred citites worldwide
Hisgo, His, Hundred
11. His (hĭz) adj.The possessive form of he1 Used as a modifier before a noun: His boots; His plans
12. Verb) Used to indicate the one or ones belonging to him: If you can't find your hat, take His
Him, Hat, His
13. Looking for online definition of His or what His stands for? His is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
14. Thanks!" What customers say: bruno on His HD 5750 IceQ+ 1GB (128bit) GDDR5 PCIe (DirectX 11/ Eyefinity) (DiRT 2™ Game Coupon Inside) "Want a good quality card that plays all the latest games at 1080p
15. The 6850 runs at a cool.." What customers say: Jason on His 6850 Fan 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E HDMI/2xDVI/DP
16. Director’s Welcome On behalf of Hangzhou International School (His), I welcome you to our school website.
17. His name appears on no Mesopotamian kings list, only in the bible, mentioned in passing
18. His.com Webmail: When you use https://webmail.His.com, you'll see your mail as it exists on the server
19. His definition, the possessive form of he1 (used as an attributive or predicative adjective): His coat is the brown one
20. At His Ltd we DO NOT operate a "Try & Return" policy
21. 48 Lieu Giai St., Cong Vi, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam, P: (84 24) 3832 8140 - 3832 7379 F: (84 24) 37624184 General Inquiries: [email protected]Hisvietnam.com
22. His: ( hiz ), Wilhelm, Jr., German physician, 1863-1934
23. See: His band , His bundle , His bundle electrogram , His spindle , Kent-His bundle , His-Tawara system
24. THis content requires Adobe Flash Player version 8 and above
25. His definition: You use His to indicate that something belongs or relates to a man, boy , or male animal
26. His-world.com; เวลาทำการ : จันทร์-ศุกร์ 09.30 น.- 18.00 น
27. Australia Travel Deals - The Best Vacation Search｜His Australia
29. Game: Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)Music: His World (Theme of Sonic)
30. The possessive determiners are: my, your, His, her, its, our, their
31. He put His hands in His pockets se metió las manos en los bolsillos.
He, His, Hands
32. Our Lord never sent any of His disciples out on the basis of what He had done for them
His, He, Had
33. TikTok video from Mavis K9 Academy (@mavisk9academy): "K9 Hiske restlessly dreaming #NotSoOrdinary #somanytears #fyp #malinois #mavisk9academy #k9 #ptsd #ptsddog #baddreams #workingdog #k9Hiske"
34. His ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, His là gì: 1
35. Healthcare Improvement Scotland (His) was formed on 1 April 2011
36. The Healthcare Environment Inspectorate (HEI), which was set up in April 2009, is now part of His
Healthcare, Hei, His
37. His' focus is to reduce healthcare associated infection risk to hospital patients, to improve the care of elderly patients, and to regulate independent healthcare services through
His, Healthcare, Hospital
38. Our trainee education programme, open to His Trainee members, is specifically for medical microbiology, medical virology and infectious diseases trainees and is aligned to the RCPath curricula
40. Ni-NTA affinity purification of His-tagged proteins is a bind-wash-elute procedure that can be performed under native or denaturing conditions
41. Here, protocols for purification of His-tagged proteins under native, as well as under denaturing conditions, are given
42. Stuart Scheller pleaded guilty at His court-martial hearing Thursday to six misdemeanor-level charges
43. Kal Pen remembers the exact moment His life changed
him (Pronoun) Used reflexively: (to) himself.
HIM stands for Health Information Management. Suggest new definition. This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories: Science, medicine, engineering, etc. Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
Definition of his. (Entry 1 of 2) : of or relating to him or himself especially as possessor, agent, or object of an action his house his writings his confirmation — compare he entry 1. his.