1. Imagine: [verb] to form a mental image of (something not present).
2. Imagine definition, to form a mental image of (something not actually present to the senses)
3. Imagine Lyrics: Imagine there's no heaven / It's easy if you try / No hell below us / Above us, only sky / Imagine all the people / Living for today / I / Imagine there's no countries / It isn't
Imagine, It, If, Isn
4. Imagine! offers morning, day, evening, and weekend activities and classes to adults with developmental disabilities that focus on increasing independence, social skills, and education
Imagine, Increasing, Independence
5. From daily living skills, to creative expression, to field trips in the beautiful state of Colorado, Imagine!'s Adult Services are designed to help you live a
6. Then he challenges the reader to Imagine what he or she can do
7. It is a world I personally do not know but can Imagine based on the pieces he shared
It, Is, Imagine
8. Imagine holding the baby of your dreams in your arms… In the state of California, most couples should be able to complete an adoption in under two years
9. The Imagine program is administered by a team of highly-qualified, interdisciplinary providers who use evidence-based methods to deliver treatment
Imagine, Is, Interdisciplinary
10. Find 71 ways to say Imagine, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Imagine synonyms, Imagine pronunciation, Imagine translation, English dictionary definition of Imagine
12. To form a mental picture or image of: Imagined a better life abroad
13. Imagine is a beautiful song and has always been my favorite
14. Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can No need for greed or hunger A brotherhood of man
15. Channing House, a premier Life Care/Continuing Care Community located in Palo Alto, California, invites you to discover the unique features of our community, and Imagine yourself living here
In, Invites, Imagine
16. About Imagine "Imagine" is a song co-written and performed by English musician John Lennon
17. The best-selling single of his solo career, its lyrics encourage the listener to Imagine a world at peace without the barriers of borders or the divisions of religion and nationality and to consider the possibility that the whole of humanity would live unattached to material possessions.
18. Boost and Win! Purchase ANY booster over $5.00 with our ImagineGo and stand a chance to win vouchers worth up to $500
19. Imagine IT streamlined our operations by moving mission-critical parts of our network into the cloud
Imagine, It, Into
20. Imagine - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
21. Imagine! is a private, not-for-profit community-centered board (CCB) in Colorado
Imagine, Is, In
22. Imagine what/how/why etc Can you Imagine what it’s like when it’s really hot out here in Delhi? Imagine somebody doing something She could Imagine dark-robed figures moving silently along the stone corridors
Imagine, It, In
23. (just) Imagine doing something Imagine doing a horrible job like that!
24. Imagine is a for-benefit organisation that mobilises business leaders around tackling runaway climate change and global inequality
Imagine, Is, Inequality
25. After the harrowing Plastic Ono Band, John Lennon returned to calmer, more conventional territory with Imagine.While the album had a softer surface, it was only marginally less confessional than its predecessor
Imagine, It, Its
26. Underneath the sweet strings of "Jealous Guy" lies a broken and scared man, the jaunty "Crippled Inside" is a mocking assault at an acquaintance, and "Imagine" is a …
Inside, Is, Imagine
27. "Imagine" is a song by John Lennon, which appears on his 1971 album, Imagine
28. Imagine doing something Imagine earning that much money! She Imagined walking into the office and handing in her resignation
Imagine, Imagined, Into, In
29. Imagine somebody/something doing something I can just Imagine him saying that! Imagine somebody/something to be/do something I had Imagined her to be older than that.
30. Imagine what/why/how etc: You can Imagine what the newspapers would do if they ever found out about this
31. Fondly Imagine (= have a mistaken idea about something): I had fondly Imagined that riding a camel would be easy
Imagine, Idea, Imagined
32. Synonyms and related words +-To Imagine, or to use your imagination.
33. More than one thousand items from all walks of life can be guessed through the use of 61 transparent cards in Imagine, whether they're placed next to one another or superimposed
Items, In, Imagine
34. With a little bit of pre-production planning, some clever camera and editing tricks, and a good supply of creative energy, you’ll be able to produce anything you can Imagine.
35. Imagine culinary group is a locally based restaurant management company that offers boutique-level service to a discerning clientele
36. Imagine there's no Heaven<br>It's easy if you try<br>No Hell below us<br>Above us only sky<br>Imagine all the people<br>Livin' for today<br>Aaa haa<br>Imagine there's no countries<br>It isn't hard to do<br>Nothing to kill or die for<br>And no religion too<br>Imagine all the people<br>Livin
Imagine, It, If, Isn
37. Imagine features more lavish production than Lennon's minimalistic solo debut, but its emotions are just as hard-hitting
38. By creating an Imagine Cup profile, you can participate in our global student developer competition
39. Why sign up for Microsoft Imagine Cup? Every year tens of thousands of students from across the globe compete for cash, travel and prizes and for the honor of taking home the Imagine Cup!
40. "Imagine is the primary driver for identifying our positions, valuations, P&L, and importantly, portfolio returns at all levels
Imagine, Is, Identifying, Importantly
41. We don't use a third-party administrator, so we need to have very accurate records and Imagine lets us see exactly where our performance comes from."
Into, Imagine, Inc
imagine (verb) · imagines (third person present) · imagined (past tense) · imagined (past participle) · imagining (present participle)