1. Leg definition is - a limb of an animal used especially for supporting the body and for walking: such as
2. Leg synonyms, Leg pronunciation, Leg translation, English dictionary definition of Leg
3. Leg definition, either of the two lower limbs of a biped, as a human being, or any of the paired limbs of an animal, arthropod, etc., that support and move the body
Leg, Lower, Limbs
4. Leg, limb or appendage of an animal, used to support the body, provide locomotion, and, in modified form, assist in capturing and eating prey (as in spiders and insects)
Leg, Limb, Locomotion
5. In four-limbed vertebrates all four appendages are commonly called Legs, but in bipedal animals only the lower two are so called.
Limbed, Legs, Lower
6. Find the latest Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (Leg) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
Latest, Leggett, Leg
7. The majority of muscles in the Leg are considered long muscles, in that they stretch great distances
8. Anne Bancroft's Leg is the star of one of the most recognizable movie posters of the last century
9. View all All Photos Tagged Legs. The Legs by McNeney
10. They started life pretty much like any other human Legs - sprouting from a bean-shaped thing in some strange slimy broth
Life, Like, Legs
11. In common usage, the entire lower limb (in which case, the part below the knee is called the lower Leg)
Lower, Limb, Leg
12. Bayonet Leg ankylosis of the knee after backward displacement of the tibia and fibula
13. Leg pain can be constant or intermittent, develop suddenly or gradually, and affect your entire Leg or a localized area, such as your shin or your knee
14. 3 synonyms of Leg from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
15. Looking for online definition of Leg or what Leg stands for? Leg is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Looking, Leg, Listed, Largest
16. In common usage, the entire lower limb (in which case, the part below the knee is called the lower Leg)
Lower, Limb, Leg
17. Bayonet Leg ankylosis of the knee after backward displacement of the tibia and fibula
18. Leg - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
19. Pictures of Taylor Swift's long Legs are just the tip of the iceberg
20. Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, and Amy Schumer are just some of the other celebrities with awesome, and amazing Legs on this list of photos
Lopez, Legs, List
21. Featuring the greatest female celebs and famous TV girls who are known to have some of the best looking Legs in the world.
22. See: (as) crooked as a dog's hind Leg (one) puts (one's) pants on one Leg at a time (one's) tail between (one's) Legs a bone in your Leg a Leg in the door a Leg to stand on a Leg up a lie has no Legs an arm and a Leg arm and a Leg as fast as (one's) Legs can carry (one) as fast as your Legs can carry you be on (one's) last Legs be on its last Legs bone
Leg, Legs, Lie, Last
23. The lower parts of your Legs take the brunt of your day-to-day life
Lower, Legs, Life
24. Medical treatments can help if your doctor says you have a condition like Leg
25. Anatomically, the Leg is defined as the region of the lower limb below the knee
Leg, Lower, Limb
26. In accordance, the muscles of the Leg are organized into three groups: Anterior (dorsiflexor) group, which contains the tibialis anterior , extensor digitorum longus , fibularis tertius
27. Leg pain is also frequently a sign of injury, such as the following: Muscle strain is a common injury that happens when the muscle fibers tear as …
28. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Biology, Food, Furniture, Clothes, Football Leg Leg 1 / leɡ / S1 W1 noun 1 body part [countable] HB one of the long parts of your body that your feet are joined to, or a similar part on an animal or insect a young boy with skinny Legs She fell and broke her Leg
Longman, Leg, Le, Long, Legs
29. The Legs are calculated over a notional principal amount, which is not exchanged between the counterparties.Thus, in a swap, the only things traded are the two Legs, which each party pays the other at set intervals over the life of the contract.
30. A Leg is a weight-bearing and locomotive anatomical structure, usually having a columnar shape
31. During locomotion, Legs function as "extensible struts"
32. Leg (n.) late 13c., from a Scandinavian source, probably Old Norse Leggr "a Leg, bone of the arm or Leg," from Proto-Germanic *lagjaz (cognates Danish læg, Swedish läg "the calf of the Leg"), a word with no certain ulterior connections
Leg, Late, Leggr, Lagjaz
33. For Old Norse senses, compare Bein, the German word for "Leg," in Old High German "bone, Leg" (see bone (n.)).
34. Leg cramps are very common and normal, especially at night
35. What is the difference between Leg cramps and Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)? Although both nocturnal Leg cramps (Leg cramps at night) and restless Legs syndrome tend to happen to you at night or when you’re at rest, restless Legs syndrome doesn’t cause the severe pain
36. Leg burning sensation can be caused by nerve or skin damage in the Legs and surrounding tissues
37. Burns from chemicals or extreme heat, as well as exposure to poisonous substances, may damage the nerves in the skin, resulting in a sensation of Leg burning
38. Damage to the peripheral nerves ( peripheral neuropathy) can also cause a Leg burning
39. In fact, Conor says he didn't have a big reaction to the painful break -- unlike Chris Weidman and Anderson Silva-- because he was well aware the Leg may snap during the UFC 264 fight on …
40. The parts of a human Leg consist of bones, muscle, tendons, and ligament all working together so that your Leg can perform complex movement
41. The Leg parts can anatomically be divided into the crus, which is anything below the knee and the thigh which is anything above the knee
42. The crus of the Leg can be then divided into the sural, or the calf, the peroneal or the side of the human Leg and
43. Browse 215,909 human Leg stock photos and images available, or search for calf or human Leg anatomy to find more great stock photos and pictures
44. The female body is beautiful no matter the figure - human Leg stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images.
45. Leg pain can be due to a muscle cramp (also called a charley horse )
46. A long requested workout ♥︎ training your LegS from top till bottom: I put a focus on booty, but also including lots of exercises for the inner & outer thigh
Long, Legs, Lots
47. 2 days ago · Conor McGregor had an inkling, he said, that his Leg may break in his trilogy bout with Dustin Poirier at UFC 264
48. McGregor (22-6 MMA, 10-4 UFC) broke his Leg at the end of Round 1, but the former UFC dual-champ had previously revealed that he …
49. Leg pain can occur in the foot, ankle, knee, behind the knee, thigh, down the back of the Leg, or in any part of the Leg
50. Depending on the cause, Leg pain can occur in one Leg only or in both Legs
51. Supporting, balancing, and propelling the body is the work of the muscular system of the Legs and feet
52. From the large, strong muscles of the buttocks and Legs to the tiny, fine muscles of the feet and toes, these muscles can exert tremendous power while constantly making small adjustments for balance — whether the body is at rest or in motion.
53. Leg translate: 身体部位, 腿，腿部, 裤腿, 垂直的支撑物, 阶段, 段，阶段
54. This Leg Day workout is all about building strength and endurance in those Legs
55. Headquartered in Carthage, MO, Leggett and Platt Inc
leg (noun) · legs (plural noun) · leg side (noun) · leg sides (plural noun)
leg (verb) · legs (third person present) · legged (past tense) · legged (past participle) · legging (present participle)
Leg: In popular usage, the part of the body from the top of the thigh down to the foot, and in medical terminology, the portion of the lower extremity that runs from the knee to the ankle. The leg (in the medical sense) has two bones'the tibia (shinbone) and the fibula'both of which are known as long bones. The larger of the two is the tibia.
The anatomy of the leg consists of those parts of the lower limb between the knee and the ankle. It features two bones known as the tibia, or shin bone, and the smaller fibula. Depending on their location in the anatomy of the leg, its muscle groups are divided into four different regions called compartments.
Can You Name The Parts Of A Human Leg? The Skeleton of the Leg. The skeletal system of the legs is what supports the muscles found in the legs, acting as the physical base for your entire leg. The Muscles of the Leg. The muscles in the human leg are what allow the leg to move. ... Veins and Arteries. ... Nerve Pathways In The Legs. ...
The leg parts can anatomically be divided into the crus, which is anything below the knee and the thigh which is anything above the knee. The crus of the leg can be then divided into the sural, or the calf, the peroneal or the side of the human leg and the shin or front of your leg.