1. Likely: [adjective] having a high probability of occurring or being true : very probable.
2. Likely synonyms, Likely pronunciation, Likely translation, English dictionary definition of Likely
3. Possessing or displaying the qualities or characteristics that make something probable: They are Likely to become angry
4. Synonyms for Likely: probable, auspicious, bright, encouraging, fair, golden, heartening, hopeful; Antonyms for Likely: doubtful, dubious, improbable, questionable
5. For the girl most #Likelyto have a closet full of clothes yet nothing to wear
6. Likely definition, probably or apparently destined (usually followed by an infinitive): something not Likely to happen
7. Find 65 ways to say Likely, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. The Crossword Solver found 141 answers to the Likely crossword clue
9. Likely is the perfect, form-fitting dress that is #Likely to fit like a glove
10. Whatever the life occasion, Likely has a dress to suit.
11. (TM TS) Allow the compiler to optimize for the case where paths of execution including that statement are more or less Likely than any alternative path of execution that does not include such a statement.
12. Probability Statistics p value The likelihood that an event will occur by chance alone, and given a value between 0–impossible and 1–certain; the higher the p value, the more Likely that 2 or more sets of overlapping variables occurred randomly–ie, the less the likelihood that the 2 events are associated; the lower the p value, the greater is the likelihood that the events are not random
Likelihood, Likely, Less, Lower
13. Likely clothing: tops, dresses, and more With a mix of cute colors, distinctive cuts and on-trend design, Likely dresses have a style for almost any event
14. [=there is a good chance that the car will break down soon] It is/seems highly/very Likely that it …
15. If something is Likely, it will probably happen or is expected: 2
16. Likely ( comparative likelier or more Likely, superlative likeliest or most Likely ) probable; having a greater-than-even chance of occurring
Likely, Likelier, Likeliest
17. Likely: 1 adj having a good chance of being the case or of coming about “these services are Likely to be available to us all before long” “she is Likely to forget” “a Likely place for a restaurant” “the broken limb is Likely to fall” “rain is Likely ” “a Likely topic for investigation” “ Likely candidates for the job” Synonyms: apt , …
Likely, Long, Limb
18. Likely definition: You use Likely to indicate that something is probably the case or will probably happen in Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
19. Also, as like as not; as Likely as not.In all probability, with an even chance, as in Like as not it'll rain by afternoon, or Likely as not the governor will run for a second term.In the first two terms, like is short for Likely in the sense of "probably," that is, "It is as Likely as it is not Likely." [Late 1800s]
Like, Likely, Ll, Late
20. Two recounts appear Likely in tight Virginia House races FILE - In this Thursday, Jan
21. ‘The most Likely reason is that it falls across some heat gradient in the house structure itself.’ ‘One Likely reason is that at the end of the day Bill just loves a good old-fashioned scrap.’ ‘I think a more Likely reason is that many of his posts are failing the Boring Man in a Bar Test.’
22. The most Likely cause of the problem Likely to do/be something Children who live in the country’s rural areas are very Likely to be poor
23. More/less/most/least Likely Young drivers are far more Likely to have accidents than older drivers
Less, Least, Likely
24. Mandates Likely work to increase vaccine uptake Though almost 190 million people in the United States are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, that’s less than 60% of the country’s population
25. Listen to all All sentences (with pause) Used with verbs: " It appears Likely that he will win the election
26. (appears, seems, be: is/am/are, sounds) " It is becoming Likely that we will have to close the business
27. (be + becoming) " Their actions are making divorce more Likely
28. (be + making) Used with adverbs: " It seems very Likely that he will resign soon.
29. Novavax coronavirus vaccine simple and a Likely pandemic game-changer
30. What does Likely mean? The definition of Likely is something that has a very high chance, that is probably true or that may be suitable
31. The session, which is Likely to have around 20 sittings, would conclude ahead of Christmas, they said
32. The small plot, worth an estimated HK$900 million, is the first in Repulse Bay to come up for government tender in nine years and is Likely to attract the attention of developers, according to
33. It Likely will take months to conclude these preliminary battles between Gruden and the NFL
34. The committee agreed the vaccines are Likely linked to cases of myocarditis and pericarditis but said the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks
35. That’s especially true because one of their most important bullpen assets is Likely finished for 2022
36. Denver weather: Long standing snow records Likely to fall this week Denver is within range of having the latest first snow on record and is also …
Long, Likely, Latest
37. But Laundrie is Likely to have fled the state and may have had help, experts in missing persons cases said
38. "It seems unLikely that he's still in that reserve
39. Vaccination rates will Likely initially increase but will eventually plateau, short of our goals
40. The Yankees are Likely hiring former Mets manager Luis Rojas (r.) to work under Aaron Boone (l.) as their third-base coach
41. The top 10 Senate seats most Likely to flip are based on CNN's reporting and fundraising data, as well as historical data about how states and candidates have performed.
42. According to the Met department, owing to various weather systems, coastal Karnataka and south-interior Karnataka are Likely to experience isolated rainfall from …
43. Curtin University researchers have pinpointed the Likely origin of a group of meteorites ejected from Mars, using a machine learning algorithm that …
44. Despite revitalization plan, premiumization and strength in hard seltzer, Molson Coors' (TAP) Q3 performance is Likely to have been hurt by higher marketing spends and cost inflation.
45. Will Likely miss the entire ALCS with a strained forearm, according to USA Today’s Bob Nightengale
46. The most Likely explanation for these changes is a decline in insect numbers
47. We need to talk honestly about the Likely outcomes of these different choices
48. We'd be fine if someone gave us $200 000 but that, unfortunately, is not a Likely scenario.
49. INFLATION Likely quickened in October amid a continued rise in pump prices and a spike in food costs due to a severe tropical storm, analysts said
50. WASHINGTON — Iran Likely did not sanction a recent drone attack on the Iraqi prime minister though it was almost certainly carried out by Shiite militia forces that Tehran has armed and
likely (adjective) · likelier (comparative adjective) · likeliest (superlative adjective)