1. Maintain definition is - to keep in an existing state (as of repair, efficiency, or validity) : preserve from failure or decline
2. 30 synonyms of Maintain from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 109 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Maintain synonyms, Maintain pronunciation, Maintain translation, English dictionary definition of Maintain
4. To keep up or carry on; continue: Maintain good relations.
5. Maintain definition, to keep in existence or continuance; preserve; retain: to Maintain good relations with neighboring countries
6. Find 94 ways to say Maintain, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Maintain definition: If you Maintain something, you continue to have it, and do not let it stop or grow weaker Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
8. 85 synonyms for Maintain: continue, retain, preserve, sustain, carry on, keep, keep up, prolong
9. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Maintain crossword clue
10. Maintain means to keep the same––keep steady, keep up, or keep going
11. Sure, you can ride your bike super fast on a flat surface, but it can be hard to Maintain that speed, or keep the same speed, going up a …
12. What does Maintain mean? To declare to be true; affirm
13. Maintain - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
14. How can I make sure she can afford to Maintain it? Last Updated: Nov
15. Maintain (oneself or someone) in (something) To allow oneself or someone to live a particular lifestyle
16. Unfortunately, we don't have enough money to Maintain ourselves in this lavish manse anymore
Money, Maintain, Manse
17. See also: Maintain Maintain (something) at (something) To keep something at a particular setting or level
18. Conjugate Maintain in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
19. In order to Maintain my grades at school, I must study hard and complete all of my homework to ensure they stay A’s
Maintain, My, Must
20. I have to work on my car at least once a week to Maintain its level of operation, since all things fall apart if they are not taken care of
21. Maintain the highest standards v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (ensure finest quality) respecter les critères de qualité les plus stricts loc v locution verbale : groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un verbe.
Maintain, Meaning, Mots
22. To Maintain sales growth, the company plans to unveil a new line of bicycles
23. 2 to keep something such as a building or machine in good condition by taking care of it They Maintain the computer and telephone equipment in the building
24. 3 to provide someone with money, food, and the other things they need the ever-increasing cost of Maintaining
25. ‘the need to Maintain close links between industry and schools’
26. ‘It will try to ensure that the right conditions are Maintained to stimulate continued growth in the sector.’
27. ‘You are able to Maintain stability in professional situations and retain a
28. The Trans-Siberian railway was a military necessity if Russia was to exercise dominion throughout Siberia and Maintain a port on the Yellow Sea or the Sea of Japan
29. This is the horse-power, therefore, which must be developed in the cylinders to Maintain …
30. Definition and synonyms of Maintain from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
31. This is the British English definition of Maintain.View American English definition of Maintain.
32. Here's What Jeremy Renner Eats to Maintain His 'Hawkeye' Muscle
33. [from 15th c.] “If we Maintain this high level of performance, we will have the championship in
34. You can Maintain your vendor account in the Vendor information workspace
35. PJs performed static line jumps to Maintain their jump proficiency qualifications
36. This page shows answers to the clue Maintain.Maintain may be defined as “Keep in a certain state“(Verb) To keep or continue“(Inspiring words) keep in a certain state”
37. Synonyms for Maintain are for example allege, argue and assert.More synonyms can be …
38. 这些动词均有"保存，储藏"之意。 Maintain ： 指保持原样，不增不减; conserve ： 较正式用词，指小心地使用难以补充的资源或贵重物，免遭浪费或毁坏，以备不时之需。; preserve ： 侧重将物品完好无损地保存下来。; save ： 普通用词，指尽量少用，以争取数量上有所 …
39. Maintain something to make something continue at the same level, standard, etc
40. To Maintain law and order/standards/a balance/control ; ANU has Maintained its position as Australia's top university
41. The two countries have always Maintained close relations.
42. Belly – “Maintain" Featuring Nav (Official Video) Available Here: https://rocnat.io/n/MaintainConnect with Belly: http://www.instagram.com/belly http://www.t
43. The City Council voted Monday to Maintain the real estate tax rate of $1.20 per $100 of assessed value following a debate over whether to lower it to $1.135 to partially offset the tax increase
44. Some simple tricks and daily maintenance can help wood floors Maintain their impressive look
45. Find 94 ways to say Maintain, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
46. Insurers Maintain separate current accounts with banks at different operational levels (Branch offices, Controlling offices, Corporate office) for different purposes, including, premium collection
47. Music video by Jonathan McReynolds performing Maintain
Music, Mcreynolds, Maintain
48. 2015 Entertainment One U.S., LP#JonathanMcReynolds #Maintain #Vevo #Christian #ChantaeCann
49. Therefore, we Maintain our $131 fair value estimate
50. Maintain is a song by Palestinian-Canadian rapper Belly, featuring vocals from fellow Canadian rapper and labelmate Nav.It was released on 6 April 2018 for streaming and digital download by Roc Nation and XO.The song was written by the two artists, and its producers, Austin Powerz and Trakgirl.
51. Braves Maintain confidence as World Series returns to Houston
52. To Maintain your accreditation there are four elements which have to be adhered to at all times: Promptly notify IATAN of any Changes
maintain (verb) · maintains (third person present) · maintained (past tense) · maintained (past participle) · maintaining (present participle)