1. The meaning of Mention is the act or an instance of citing or calling attention to someone or something especially in a casual or incidental manner
Meaning, Mention, Manner
2. Mention enables brands and agencies to monitor the web, listen to their audience and manage social media
Mention, Monitor, Manage, Media
3. Synonyms for Mention: advert (to), cite, drop, instance, name, note, notice, quote
4. As Easy8 notes there is an initiative put forward by, among others, the mayor of Redondo Beach, whom you Mention, that aims to put local control into the State Constitution and would do …
5. The “injury” element of the fraud offense is also clear, as drivers who value that flexibility will be deprived of it – not to Mention that millions of Californians could lose access to ridesharing if the companies are forced to leave the state
6. Mention synonyms, Mention pronunciation, Mention translation, English dictionary definition of Mention
7. Men·tioned , men·tion·ing , men·tions To speak or write about, especially briefly or incidentally: I Mentioned your idea during the conversation.
8. Find 71 ways to say Mention, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Mention 'Mention' is a 7 letter word starting with M and ending with N Crossword clues for 'Mention'
10. Mention definition, to refer briefly to; name, specify, or speak of: Don't forget to Mention her contribution to the project
11. Mention to somebody that the glass cleaner is great
12. I might Mention to those who always seem to leave this out
13. I've also Mentioned to Yuki and Rocket's mom that Miga was badly hurt by her owner
Mentioned, Mom, Miga
14. There was the time she Mentioned to MTV that Beyonce's BFF ' loved ' her debut album.
15. Mention: 1 v make reference to “His name was Mentioned in connection with the invention” Synonyms: advert , bring up , cite , name , refer Types: show 10 types hide 10 types commend , remember Mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship speak of the devil Mention someone's name who just then appears remember Mention
Mention, Make, Mentioned
16. Mention2 noun [ countable usually singular, uncountable] Mention
17. When someone Mentions something or someone in a conversation, piece of writing etc Mention of He made no Mention of his wife’s illness
Mentions, Mention, Made
18. At the Mention of something At the Mention of a …
19. What does Mention mean? To speak or write about, especially briefly or incidentally
20. (verb) I Mentioned your idea during the conversation
21. Mention this listing for 10% off of your first service
22. Mention (someone or something) in (something) founding father
23. Oojah, ooja-ka-piv, oojiboo - An oojah or ooja-ka-piv or oojiboo is "a thing whose name one forgets, does not know, or prefers not to Mention." apophasis - Mentioning a subject by saying one is not going to Mention it
24. Infandous - Describing something too horrible to Mention.
25. Mention definition: If you Mention something, you say something about it, usually briefly
26. We Mentioned you in regard to nominations for the congress
27. 71 synonyms for Mention: refer to, point out, acknowledge, bring up, state, report, reveal, declare
28. Synonyms: refer to, point out, acknowledge, bring up More Synonyms of Mention
29. The statement made no Mention of government casualties
30. Synonyms: reference, announcement, observation, indication More Synonyms of Mention
31. An alert is a keyword or set of keywords that Mention will crawl the web and social media for
32. For example, if your alert is your company name, your Mentions would be the places talking about it.
33. Mention is used by more than 500,000 professionals to manage their online presence: create alerts on your company name, your brand, your competitor, be updated in real-time about the most relevant Mentions over the web and react, get statistics, collaborate with your teams around them
Mention, More, Manage, Most, Mentions
34. Definition of Mention in the Definitions.net dictionary
35. What does Mention mean? Information and translations of Mention in the most comprehensive …
Mention, Mean, Most
36. Mention (v.) "make Mention of, speak of briefly or cursorily," 1520s, from Mention (n.) or else from French Mentionner, from Old French mencion.Related: Mentioned; Mentioning
Mention, Make, Mentionner, Mencion, Mentioned, Mentioning
37. Not to Mention as a "rhetorical suggestion that the speaker is refraining from presenting the full strength of his case" [OED] is by 1690s
38. Don't Mention it as a conventional reply to expressions of gratitude or apology
39. Mention is the leading tool for brand monitoring, social listening, and reputation management for enterprises and agencies
Mention, Monitoring, Management
40. Mention offers a media monitoring app for brands to obtain filtered, organized, and prioritized information from the web and social networks.
Mention, Media, Monitoring
41. Social Mention occurs every time a keyword, hashtag or brand that you are monitoring is used on social media and with Social Searcher you may see all of them in a single list
Mention, Monitoring, Media, May
42. Our platform is covering top social media services and all web Mentions as well
43. Mention, whether a Tweet by the author, a retweet by a reader, an @Mention of other such authorities, the implicit clouds of such signals
44. The brief did not Mention the 9/11 plot, nor did the title Mention airplanes
45. Mention can be accessed from a mobile app or the web-based app
46. Mention is used by more than 200,000 professionals to manage their online presence
Mention, More, Manage
47. Create alerts on your company name, your brand, your competitor, be updated in real-time about the most relevant Mentions over the web and react, get statistics, collaborate with your teams around them
48. Offer Valid When You Mention This Offer When Signing up for the Program : About Us
49. Mention ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Mention là gì: 1
50. Mention - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
51. Mention changes the way businesses manage their online presence
52. Mention is the leading tool for brand monitoring, social listening and reputation management for enterprises and agencies
Mention, Monitoring, Management
53. From social media to PR Mentions, user reviews to blog comments, leading
54. Conjugate Mention in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
55. Another way to say Mention? Synonyms for Mention (other words and phrases for Mention)
56. 1 712 other terms for Mention- words and phrases with similar meaning
57. BEDFORD – Bedford North Lawrence’s Carlee Kern was named Honorable Mention for the All-Hoosier Hills Conference by the league coaches
58. Mention n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
59. The Mention of her time in France didn't lead to any questions.
60. What is a social Mention? Whenever someone name-drops a person or brand online, that’s a social Mention
61. There are four major aspects of business that can be enhanced by tracking your social Mentions.
mention (verb) · mentions (third person present) · mentioned (past tense) · mentioned (past participle) · mentioning (present participle)
mention (noun) · mentions (plural noun)
Mention(noun) a speaking or notice of anything, -- usually in a brief or cursory manner. Used especially in the phrase to make mention of. Mention(verb) to make mention of; to speak briefly of; to name.
a direct or incidental reference; a mentioning: to make mention of a place. formal recognition for a meritorious act or achievement: Her entry in the science competition received a special mention.
Definition of mention. 1 : the act or an instance of citing or calling attention to someone or something especially in a casual or incidental manner There was hardly a mention of the plan's possible dangers.
mention(n.) Synonyms: [Used chiefly in the phrase make mention of.] cursory reference or allusion. mention(v. a.) Synonyms: declare, name, tell, state, communicate, impart, report, cite, speak of, make known, make mention of, allude to, refer to.