1. The meaning of Nearly is in a close manner or relationship
2. Synonyms for Nearly: closely, near, about, all but, almost, borderline, fair, fairly
3. Nearly synonyms, Nearly pronunciation, Nearly translation, English dictionary definition of Nearly
4. In a close manner; intimately: a matter Nearly affecting our interests
5. Find 31 ways to say Nearly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Nearly 'Nearly' is a 6 letter word starting with N and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Nearly' Clue Answer; Almost but not quite (6) Nearly: Almost, but not quite (6) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Nearly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Nearly will help you to finish your crossword today
7. Stanford Depression Treatment Nearly 80% Effective - Palo Alto, CA - An experimental, accelerated version of magnetic pulse brain stimulation may provide a "revolutionary" treatment for severe
8. EPA Announces Nearly $500 Million for Water Infrastructure Projects in Northern California Nov 10, 2020
Nearly, Northern, Nov
9. Download PDF Almost and Nearly have similar meanings
10. Nearly (comparative nearlier or more Nearly, superlative nearliest or most Nearly) (now rare) With great scrutiny; carefully.[from 16th c.] 1603, John Florio, translating Michel de Montaigne, Essays, III.1: And whosoever hath traced mee and nearely [transl
Nearly, Nearlier, Nearliest, Now, Nearely
11. Sidewalks are available on Nearly every city street, with the notable exception of the Barron Park neighborhood, which was the last to be incorporated into the city
Nearly, Notable, Neighborhood
12. Synonyms for Nearly include almost, practically, about, virtually, near, approximately, roughly, nigh, borderline and fairly
Nearly, Near, Nigh
13. Definition of Nearly in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Nearly mean? Information and translations of Nearly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
15. Nearly - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
16. This page shows answers to the clue Nearly, followed by 3 definitions like “(adv.)In a near manner”, “With close kinship, interest, or connection” and “All but; almost: Nearly dead with cold”.A synonym for Nearly is forthwith.
17. Nearly definition, all but; almost: Nearly dead with cold
18. Nearly definition: Nearly is used to indicate that something is not quite the case , or not completely the Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
19. Almost or Nearly ? - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary
20. The Fawn fire, which has burned Nearly 10,000 acres, was spreading quickly on Friday, a day after the authorities accused a Palo Alto woman of igniting the blaze.
21. 40 synonyms for Nearly: practically, about, almost, near, close to, virtually, next to, all but, just about, not quite, more or less, pretty well, bordering on
Nearly, Near, Next, Not
22. Your eyes Nearly pop out of your ˈhead (informal) somebody has an expression of great surprise on their face: Our eyes Nearly popped out of our heads when we saw a giraffe walking down the High Street
23. Nearly is the most common with numbers: There were Nearly 200 people at the meeting
24. (or: We almost/ Nearly didn’t get there in time.)
25. Another word for Nearly: practically, about, almost, near, close to Collins English Thesaurus
26. Almost, but not quite or not completely SYN almost It took Nearly two hours to get here
27. Nearly 1 million job openings are complicating an already challenging holiday season for retailers
28. Nearly, just about, about, more or less, practically, virtually, all but, as good as, next to, close to, near, nigh on, not far from, not far off, to all intents and purposes, approaching, bordering on, verging on, nearing
Nearly, Next, Near, Nigh, Not, Nearing
29. ‘in the absence of anyone more Nearly related, I was designated next
30. TOLEDO – AAA is projecting that Nearly 2.2 million Ohioans will travel over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, an increase of more than 13% over last year – making it the fourth highest number of Thanksgiving travelers since AAA starting reporting data
31. Nearly 91 percent of the 259 local hospitalizations during that 30-day span were unvaccinated as were 23 of the 31 with COVID-19 who died
32. Dow surges Nearly 500 points as Merck's experimental COVID drug delivers dose of optimism but stocks register weekly losses Published: Oct
33. Of the roughly 68,000 active duty personnel, reserves and civilians who responded to the survey, Nearly two-thirds of the women and 48% of the men described incidents of what the Air Force called
34. Nearly a decade on from uncovering the remains of King Richard III under a car park near Leicester Cathedral, the university's archaeological team have unearthed a Roman mosaic featuring the great Greek hero of Achilles in battle with brave Hector during the Trojan War — this time in a farmer's field about 160 kilometers (100 miles) north of
Nearly, Near, North
35. Nearly 9K Migrants Apprehended Under Texas Border Enforcement Programs
36. Texas law enforcement officers arrested Nearly 9,000 migrants for violations of state law under Governor Greg Abbott’s Operation Lone Star
37. The Nasdaq has Nearly tripled in price over the past five years, and analysts attribute a lot of this growth to the fact that the Fed has been pumping as much as $120 billion a month in liquidity
38. 770 Pounds of Marijuana Worth Nearly $2M Seized From Storage Facility
39. Squid is now $2.22, up Nearly 2,400% over the last 24 hours, and its market capitalization is over $174 million
40. Morris, who served Nearly 17 years, was sentenced to life in prison Nov
41. Ye's Yeezy pays Nearly $1M to settle slow-shipping lawsuit
42. Scientists have uncovered Nearly 500 Mesoamerican monuments in southern Mexico using an airborne laser mapping technology called lidar
43. A radical cryptocurrency experiment Nearly bought the US Constitution
44. Marjorie Taylor Greene Fined Nearly $50K for Violating Mask Rules: 'I Will Continue My Stand'
45. Nearly 600 Graham County residents currently have COVID-19
46. As of Monday, there were Nearly 600 people battling COVID-19 in Graham County and another 153 in Greenlee County
47. SHANGHAI, China: The world will need to shut down Nearly 3,000 coal-fired power plants before 2030 if it is to have a chance of keeping temperature rises within 1.5 Celsius, according to research
Almost is a synonym of nearly. Nearly is a synonym of almost. As adverbs the difference between nearly and almost. is that nearly is almost, but not quite; slightly short of while almost is very close to, but not quite. As a noun almost is. (informal) something or someone that doesn't quite make it.
In a near manner; not remotely; closely; intimately; almost; as, he nearly lost his life in the accident. From near + -ly . When was the first name Nearly first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Nearly is Monday, March 29th, 1909. How unique is the name Nearly?
Definition of nearly. 1 : in a close manner or relationship nearly related. 2a : almost but not quite nearly identical nearly a year later. b : to the least extent not nearly as good as we expected.
Synonyms for Nearly: adj. •close (adjective) warm, nigh. adv •for all practical purposes (adverb) virtually. adv. •closely (adverb) intimately, exactly. n. prep. Other synonyms: • scarce, borderline.