1. Need definition is - a situation in which someone or something must do or have something
2. 55 synonyms of Need from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 91 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Need synonyms, Need pronunciation, Need translation, English dictionary definition of Need
4. Lack; requirement; necessity Not to be confused with: knead – work dough or clay into a mass; massage kNeed – struck or touched with the knee Abused,
5. Need definition, a requirement, necessary duty, or obligation: There is no Need for you to go there
Need, Necessary, No
6. Find 131 ways to say Need, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Need works with energy companies, agencies and organizations to bring
8. Need - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary
9. ‘Living things Need water to survive.’; Of necessity; necessarily; indispensably; - often with must, and equivalent to of Need
Need, Necessity, Necessarily
10. ‘A man must Needs love mauger his head.’; ‘And he must Needs go through Samaria.’; ‘He would Needs know the cause of his repulse.’;
11. Need is a nonprofit college access program which is a lifeline to many young people who otherwise would not have had the guidance and resources to gain invaluable life skills, pursue higher education, and embark on a brighter future by obtaining financially successful careers.
Need, Nonprofit, Not
12. Need sử dụng như một động từ thường : S là các vật thể sống như người ,động vật, sử dụng với nghĩa chủ động
Need, Ng, Nh, Ngh
13. “Need” is a paranormal book written by Carrie Jones and it is about how Zara White realizes that a mysterious stranger has followed her from her hometown Charleston to her new home in Maine
14. “Need” is a brilliant book that will be a huge hit for paranormal fans.
15. Need is used both as an ordinary verb and as an auxiliary verb
16. As an ordinary verb Need is used in the sense of 'require'.It has the usual forms Needs and Needed
Need, Needs, Needed
17. Ordinary Need is followed by an infinitive with to.
18. ‘A Need for counting arose, then writing and numerals were Needed to record transactions.’ ‘There was a Need for emergency type accommodation in Laois under the new strategy.’ ‘Purvis rightly identifies a Need for a more complete, more nuanced assessment.’
Need, Numerals, Needed, New, Nuanced
19. Have or feel a Need for; "always Needing friends and money"
20. Anything that is necessary but lacking; "he had sufficient means to meet his simple Needs"; "I tried to supply his wants"
21. A condition requiring relief; "she satisfied his Need for affection"; "God has no Need of men to accomplish His work"; "there is a demand for
22. Over the last few centuries, "I don't Need to" has slowly been replacing "I Need not", but "I Need not do this" is still used reasonably frequently, and is grammatical
23. However, if "I Need do this" was ever grammatical, it was in the long distant past.
24. Synonyms for Need include demand, requirement, urgency, necessity, use, wish, call, desire, hunger and imperative
25. (Ngôi nhà cần được trang trí) Cách sử dụng “Need” với S là các vật không sống (inanimate object
Ng, Nh, Need
26. What does Need mean? A condition or situation in which something must be supplied in order for a certain condition to be maintained or a desi
27. Definition of Need in the Definitions.net dictionary
28. What does Need mean? Information and translations of Need in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
29. Listen to Migos "Need It" featuring NBA Youngboy here: https://QualityControl.lnk.to/NeedIt Follow Migos on socials:https://instagram.com/migoshttps://facebo
Need, Nba, Needit
30. The negative Need not is often shortened to Needn’t in conversation and informal writing
Negative, Need, Not, Needn
31. The modal verb Need does not change its form, so the third person singular of the present tense does not end in ‘-s’: He Need not take the exam.
32. They Need to study more if they want to get good grades
33. Book 1 of 1: I Need You by Genicious Jan 16, 2021
34. Another word for Need: want, miss, require, lack, have to have Collins English Thesaurus
35. Need is used both as an ordinary verb and as an auxiliary verb
36. As an ordinary verb Need is used in the sense of require
37. The ordinary verb Need has -s in the third person singular
38. Your job creates the Need/requirement for computer skills
39. Your job requires the skills, and you Need the skills
40. Test yourself with our free English language exercise about 'Needn't & Don't Need'
41. 112 synonyms for Need: want, miss, require, lack, have to have, demand, require, want, demand, call for
42. Need for Speed Forums Buy Now Forums Buy Now Learn More Buy Now Hit the gas and tear up the roads in this legendary action-driving series
43. A situation in which something is necessary, especially something that is not happening yet or is not yet available Need for There’s a growing Need for new housing in many rural areas
Necessary, Not, Need, New
44. A Need to do something We fully recognize the Need to improve communications
45. French Translation of “Need” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
46. Synonyms for Need for include lack of, absence of, dearth of, deficiency of, deficit of, scarceness of, scarcity of, shortage of, necessity for and dependence
47. Claim the crown and rule the underground as you race for dominance in the first white-knuckle edition of Need for Speed made just for mobile – from the game developer that brought you Real Racing 3.
48. Need verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
49. Search the definition and the translation in context for “ Need ”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication
50. Need for Speed™, one of the world’s bestselling video game franchises, returns with a vengeance in the new action-driving blockbuster, Need for Speed Payback
51. Need More Help with Your Search? Ask an information specialist
52. Quick definitions from WordNet (Need) noun: anything that is necessary but lacking ("He had sufficient means to meet his simple Needs") noun: a condition requiring relief ("She satisfied his Need for affection") noun: a state of extreme poverty or destitution ("A general state of Need exists among the homeless") noun: the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a
Need, Noun, Necessary, Needs
53. You can put a gerund after Need, but it suggests that the subject of Need will be the object of the gerund
54. Need help signing in on a Windows PC? Check your sign-in address
need (verb) · needs (third person present) · needed (past tense) · needed (past participle) · needing (present participle)
need (noun) · needs (plural noun)
Need(noun) to be in want of; to have cause or occasion for; to lack; to require, as supply or relief. Need(verb) to be wanted; to be necessary. Need(adverb) of necessity.
Freebase(3.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition: A need is something that is necessary for organisms to live a healthy life. Needs are distinguished from wants because a deficiency would cause a clear negative outcome, such as dysfunction or death.
1. a requirement, necessary duty, or obligation: There is no need to go there. 2. a lack of something wanted or deemed necessary: the needs of the poor. 3. urgent want, as of something requisite: They have need of your charity. 4. necessity arising from existing circumstances: There is need for caution now.
Definition of need. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : necessary duty : obligation no need to apologize the need to pay taxes— Peter Scott. 2a : a lack of something requisite, desirable, or useful a building adequate for the company's needs. b : a physiological or psychological requirement for the well-being of an organism health and education needs.