1. Official: [noun] one who holds or is invested (see 1invest 1) with an office : officer.
Official, One, Or, Office, Officer
2. 7 rows · Official authorized, authoritative: We obtained Official permission to enter the building.; one …
Official, Obtained, One
3. Official definition, a person appointed or elected to an office or charged with certain duties
Official, Or, Office
4. Synonyms for Official: functionary, officeholder, officer, public servant, authorized, sanctioned; Antonyms for Official: nonOfficial, unauthorized, unOfficial
Official, Officeholder, Officer
5. Find 91 ways to say Official, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. The Official UV-C Sterilization Shoulder Bag is a portable solution to help keep you and your personal items safe on the go
7. Welcome to Official-Typing-Test.com - Free data entry tests
8. Official is an architecture, interiors and furniture design studio based in Dallas, Texas.
9. An act, document or anything sanctioned or authorized by a public Official or public agency
10. The term can also apply to an organizational act or product which is authorized by the organization, such as an Official Boy Scout knife or emblem, an Official warranty, membership card, or set of rules.
Organizational, Or, Organization, Official, Of
11. Officials synonyms, Officials pronunciation, Officials translation, English dictionary definition of Officials
12. Authorized, authoritative: We obtained Official permission to enter the building.; one who administers the rules of a game: The Official called for a
Obtained, Official, One, Of
13. Official government website provides news and information for citizens, businesses and visitors along with a government directory.
14. Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington & Peter Dinklage To Sign For Official Pix
15. Need abbreviation of Official? Short forms to Abbreviate Official
16. 7 popular forms of Abbreviation for Official updated in 2021
17. The National Institute of Standards and Technology - Time and Frequency Division maintains the standard for frequency and time interval for the United States, provides Official time to the United States, and carries out a broad program of research and service activities in time and frequency metrology.
Of, Official, Out
18. Official RPF (Reticulated Polyurethane Foam) Face Mask
19. 3 Pack - Official RPF (Reticulated Polyurethane Foam) Face Mask
20. 10 Pack - Official RPF (Reticulated Polyurethane Foam) Face Mask
21. Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole's Platinum selling hit "Over the Rainbow" Official video
Ole, Over, Official
22. The Official source for Pokémon news and information on the Pokémon Trading Card Game, apps, video games, animation, and the Pokédex.
23. - Send messages to all LINE users who added Official Account as friend
24. The only place you can access the definitive Official Singles and Official Albums Chart Top 100 in full, as heard on BBC Radio 1
Only, Official, On
25. Plus Official charts for Dance, Rock, Hip-Hop, Vinyl, Streaming
26. The Official Metallica website with all the latest news, tour dates, media and more
27. 6m Followers, 10 Following, 1,821 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Official MONSTA X (@Official_monsta_x)
28. Official site including news, pictures, biography, sample tracks, discography, video and touring information.
29. Michigan Lottery's Official online homepage with 24 hour instant games online
30. 1.6m Followers, 87 Following, 1,122 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 香取慎吾 (@katorishingo_Official)
31. The Official site for Star Wars, featuring the latest on Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and The Mandalorian, as well as Star Wars series, video games, books, and more.
Official, On, Of
32. Official looks to fill the void that remains once a relationship is formed by fostering a lasting and healthy relationship between platform users
33. Once you are Official, you and your partner will be able to explore the various features of the app, including but not limited to: ~ …
Once, Official, Of
official (noun) · officials (plural noun)
As nouns the difference between officer and official. is that officer is (senseid)one who has a position of authority in a hierarchical organization, especially in military, police or government organizations while official is an office holder invested with powers and authorities.
The Correct spelling is: official. Common misspellings of the word official are: offical. official in french. official in spanish. official in german. official in italian. official in portuguese.
Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word officially. By the proper officer; by virtue of the proper authority; in pursuance of the special powers vested; as, accounts or reports officially verified or rendered; letters officially communicated; persons officially notified. With an official manner.
An individual or a group of individuals that is responsible for controlling and/or regulating an activity to ensure that participation is fair among all participants. Officials are also granted the power to penalize or punish participants that do not act fairly.