1. The meaning of Organization is a company, business, club, etc., that is formed for a particular purpose
2. Organization definition, the act or process of organizing
Organization, Or, Of, Organizing
3. Organization synonyms, Organization pronunciation, Organization translation, English dictionary definition of Organization
4. The act or process of organizing: The Organization of the photos did not take long
Or, Of, Organizing, Organization
5. The state or manner of being organized: The Organization of
Or, Of, Organized, Organization
6. An Organization is a group of people who work together, like a neighborhood association, a charity, a union, or a corporation.
Organization, Of, Or
7. Functional Organization: As the name suggests, functional Organization structure is one in which the thorough task of managing and directicting the employees, is grouped as per the functions or type of work involved.; Line and Staff Organization: This type of Organization structure is an improvement over the traditional line Organization.In line and staff Organization primary and supportive
Organization, One, Of, Or, Over
8. Whether you're all in on the Marie Kondo craze or need to clean up before guests arrive, follow these Organization ideas to tackle
On, Or, Organization
9. Organization is the structural framework of duties and responsibilities required of personnel in performing various functions with a view to achieve business goals through Organization
10. Organization is noun that usually means a group of people with a common purpose
11. Organization is the only accepted spelling in American English
12. There are many types of Organizations, as you can see from the examples below
13. The news Organization was known for its objective reporting.
14. Organization (n.) early 15c., organisacioun, "structure of the body or its parts;" mid-15c., "act or process of organizing, the arranging of parts in an organic whole" from Medieval Latin Organizationem (nominative organizatio), noun of action from past-participle stem of organizare, from Latin organum "instrument, organ" (see organ)
Organization, Organisacioun, Of, Or, Organizing, Organic, Organizationem, Organizatio, Organizare, Organum, Organ
15. Organization is a peer-reviewed journal whose principal aim is to foster dialogue and innovation in studies of Organization
16. The journal addresses a broad spectrum of issues, and a wide range of perspectives, as the foundation for a 'neo-disciplinary' Organization studies.
17. What does Organization mean? The definition of Organization refers to the act of putting things into a logical order or the act of taking an efficien
Organization, Of, Order, Or
18. A successful Organization is like a colony of bees – a well-structured entity with clear processes and talented contributors who work effectively together
19. We are delighted to share with you our latest thinking on how Organizations can release their full potential
Our, On, Organizations
20. In this McKinsey On Organization series, we will focus on four critical topics:
21. Explore the interactive timeline showcasing how the Organization has taken action on information, science, leadership, advice, response and resourcing.
22. Organisation is the backbone of management because without an efficient Organization no management can perform its functions smoothly
Organisation, Of, Organization
23. In the management process this Organization stands as a second state which tries to combine various activities in a business to accomplish pre-determined goals.
24. In the context of the World Trade Organization (WTO) negotiations on agriculture, these three policies briefs provide an overview of key trade-related questions and issues
Of, Organization, On, Overview
organization (noun) · organizations (plural noun) · organisation (noun) · organisations (plural noun)