1. Peace: [geographical name] river 1195 miles (1923 kilometers) long in western Canada flowing east and northeast in northern British Columbia and northern Alberta into the Slave River — see finlay.
2. Synonyms for Peace: Peacefulness, calm, calmness, heartsease, placidity, sereneness, serenity, tranquillity; Antonyms for Peace: war, agitation, alarm, anguish
Peace, Peacefulness, Placidity
3. Live In Peace’s mission is to empower our youth and young adults to reclaim the vision for their future
4. The Peninsula Peace and Justice Center is the area’s leading grassroots voice for Peace, justice & human rights
5. “The Peninsula Peace and Justice Center has been one of the most effective of the activist groups.”
6. Our Lady of Peace Church: Peace - See 53 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Santa Clara, CA, at Tripadvisor.
7. Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai said that each person should strive to make a positive change in their community, regardless of their field of …
Peace, Prize, Person, Positive
8. A priest friend of mine says he has been all over the world and that Our Lady of Peace Church and shrine is still the only church he has ever seen which has perpetual adoration of the Blessed Sacrament in the main church
Priest, Peace, Perpetual
9. Halcyon days A time of Peace and prosperity; palmy or golden days
Peace, Prosperity, Palmy
10. What contributes to Peace? We believe that Peace is more than just the absence of violence
11. Peace definition, the normal, nonwarring condition of a nation, group of nations, or the world
12. Peace, however, is also seen as concord, or harmony and tranquility
13. It is viewed as Peace of mind or serenity, especially in the East
14. Such meanings of Peace function at different levels.
15. Peace (symbol: ☮) is a quality describing a society or a relationship that is operating harmoniously
16. Peace is the highest and most strenuous act of the soul, but an entirely harmonious act, in which all
17. Peace Equalizer does wonder to fix the low spectrum response deficiency
18. Archbishop Jerome Listecki of Milwaukee is encouraging people to pray for and promote Peace following the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse on
People, Pray, Promote, Peace
19. What does Peace mean? Harmony in personal relations
20. Peace (n.) mid-12c., pes, "freedom from civil disorder, internal Peace of a nation," from Anglo-French pes, Old French pais "Peace, reconciliation, silence, permission" (11c., Modern French paix), from Latin pacem (nominative pax) "compact, agreement, treaty of Peace, tranquility, absence of war" (source of Provençal patz, Spanish paz, Italian pace), from PIE root *pag-"to fasten" (which is
Peace, Pes, Pais, Permission, Paix, Pacem, Pax, Proven, Patz, Paz, Pace, Pie, Pag
21. Poetic and soothing, Peace is a masterful exploration of the true path to world Peace and serves as a perfect springboard to discussions about bullying, conflict resolution, and right actions
Poetic, Peace, Path, Perfect
22. Peace is a stress-free state of security and calmness that comes when there’s no fighting or war, everything coexisting in perfect harmony and freedom.
23. Find 67 ways to say Peace, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
24. “Peace” is a calm tune describing Swift’s maturation and changing view of romance
25. — People also search for: Peacemaking, ceasefire, reconciliation, truce, disarmament, Peace treaty, unity, amity, tranquility, democracy, rapprochement, more — Use Peace in a sentence
People, Peacemaking, Peace
26. War and Peace is a historical novel by Leo Tolstoy first published serially in 1865–69
27. Peace of Westphalia, European settlements of 1648, which brought to an end the Eighty Years’ War between Spain and the Dutch and the German phase of the Thirty Years’ War.The Peace was negotiated, from 1644, in the Westphalian towns of Münster and Osnabrück.The Spanish-Dutch treaty was signed on January 30, 1648
28. The World Peace Council (WPC) was set up by the Soviet Communist Party in 1948–50 to promote Soviet foreign policy and to campaign against nuclear weapons at a time when only the USA had them
Peace, Party, Promote, Policy
29. The WPC was directed by the International Department of the Soviet Communist Party via the Soviet Peace Committee, a WPC member
30. Official lyric video by Taylor Swift performing “Peace” – off her album ‘folklore.’ Album available here: https://store.taylorswift.com Subscribe to Taylor
31. "Peace" sung by We The Kingdom from the Peace Album
32. William Peace University is a nationally ranked liberal arts institution located in Raleigh, NC
33. Peace (IN THE BIBLE) The Hebrew word for Peace, š ā l ô m, translated in the Septuagint most often by the Greek word, eir ē n ē, has a wide semantic range including the notions of totality or completeness, success, fulfillment, wholeness, harmony, security and well being
34. Justice, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Peacebuilding
35. Institute of Peace is joining the efforts being undertaken by civil society organizations, elected officials and governments across the world to address issues of justice, diversity, equity and inclusion in the field of
36. Peace is a desired status in each of these arenas, and shalom is often tied to a covenant or a promise kept
37. A familiar friend (literally, “friend of my Peace” in Psalm 41:9) is one with whom you would be at ease, a trusted companion
38. “Peace” was the standard greeting (1 Samuel 25:6), still used in many cultures today.
peace (noun) · the peace (noun)