1. The meaning of Perhaps is possibly but not certainly : maybe
2. Perhaps synonyms, Perhaps pronunciation, Perhaps translation, English dictionary definition of Perhaps
3. 5 synonyms of Perhaps from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find 13 ways to say Perhaps, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Perhaps crossword clue
6. 5, 1964 for her Latin For Lovers album.Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps - Joe Davis - Osvaldo FarresMort Garson - lea
7. 「たぶん / もしかしたら / きっと…」と可能性を言い表す英単語は “maybe” “probably” “Perhaps” などがあります。 これらの単語は確信の度合いが異なるため、ネイティブスピーカーは状況によって使い分けているそうです。それぞれの持つニュアンスや意味について、確認してみましょう！
8. Bem, maybe e Perhaps significam a mesma coisa: talvez
9. Maybe or Perhaps ? - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary
10. A little later, Perhaps Not today or right at this moment
11. A: "What do you say we go and hit the bars?" B: "A little later, Perhaps, on a day when I'm not feeling so tired." A: "Would you like to review the notes?" B: "A little later, Perhaps
12. Let's focus on re-calibrating the device, first." See also: little, Perhaps Perhaps a little later Not today or
13. Perhaps 'Perhaps' is a 7 letter word starting with P and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Perhaps' Clue Answer; Quite possibly (7) Perhaps "Maybe yes, maybe no" (7) Possibly (7) Noncommittal response (7) "Perhaps" (4) I MAY: Synonyms, crossword …
14. Of Perhaps greater significance, however, was the impetus the episode gave to Welsh devolution
15. The English sources generally give very low figures for Harold's army, Perhaps to make the English defeat seem less devastating
16. Sectarian tensions can still be very real, though Perhaps diminished compared with past decades.
17. Perhaps refers to an image of cow Otis from 2006 animated film Barnyard paired with the caption "Perhaps"
18. Perhaps is used to suggest that he was not certain about something.
19. These possibilities are today more tangible than Perhaps ever before
20. This is Perhaps the most difficult stage of your treatment.
21. Perhaps will be especially helpful for the student wrestling with the challenges of Christian orthodoxy, and all looking for breathing room to wonder, hope, and ultimately, trust." James M
22. Perhaps adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (possibly) forse avv avverbio: Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente" - "Ho tirato la palla lontano"
Perhaps, Possibly, Parti, Palla
23. Perhaps definition: You use Perhaps to express uncertainty , for example , when you do not know that Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
24. (adverb) Perhaps is defined as possibly or maybe, or as a polite way to give advice or make a suggestion.
Perhaps, Possibly, Polite
25. Perhaps definition, maybe; possibly: Perhaps the package will arrive today
Perhaps, Possibly, Package
26. ‘Extreme acceleration is definitely a possibility, and Perhaps even inevitable.’
27. ‘But Perhaps more than ever there are many moorland paths overgrown with the heather.’
28. Perhaps - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
29. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Perhaps adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (possibly) quizás adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy extraño").
Principal, Perhaps, Possibly, Pidamente
30. 4 spoken SUGGEST used to politely ask or suggest something, or say what you are going to do SYN maybe I thought Perhaps we’d have lunch in the garden
31. Examples from the Corpus Perhaps • It was a big space, Perhaps 60 by 80 feet
32. • The problem can Perhaps be addressed from the standpoint of theory.
33. Perhaps means about the same thing as maybe: things that Perhaps could happen might happen, or they might not.
34. See 3 authoritative translations of Perhaps in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
Perhaps, Phrases, Pronunciations
35. Definition of Perhaps in the Definitions.net dictionary
36. What does Perhaps mean? Information and translations of Perhaps in the most comprehensive …
37. Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps A million times I've asked you, And then I ask you over again You only answer Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps If you can't make your mind up We'll never get started And I don't wanna wind up Being parted, broken-hearted So if you really love me Say yes, but if you don't dear, confess And please don't tell me Perhaps, Perhaps
Perhaps, Parted, Please
38. Dean Eckles sent an email, subject line “PPNAS: learning math changes your brain,” saying: Nice example of a paper with a mix of obvious, Perhaps useful, and somewhat absurd.
Ppnas, Paper, Perhaps
39. Part of what I thought you might like is the availability of the raw data, albeit without any analysis code, Perhaps making it difficult for non-fMRI experts (well and them too) to
40. Language Bank Perhaps Perhaps Making an opinion sound less definite
41. Phishing is Perhaps / possibly / probably the best-known example of this.; It seems / appears that the more personal data which organizations collect, the more opportunity there is for this data to be lost or stolen.
Phishing, Perhaps, Possibly, Probably, Personal
42. "We are Perhaps the only G20 country to have fulfilled our NDCs and outperformed them," said Mr Shringla, addressing the India Global Forum in London virtually from New Delhi on Thursday.
43. Definition and synonyms of Perhaps from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
44. This is the British English definition of Perhaps.View American English definition of Perhaps.
45. CJ Cup in Vegas Perhaps a last chance for Johnson to get win
46. Perhaps (adv.) "possibly," late 15c., perhappes, with adverbial genitive, from earlier perhap (mid-14c.), from per, par "by, through" (see per) + plural of hap "chance" (see happen ), on model of peradventure, perchance, etc
Perhaps, Possibly, Perhappes, Perhap, Per, Par, Plural, Peradventure, Perchance
47. Port: Perhaps the beginning of the end of the Trump movement
48. Perhaps the characters are intended as an outsized satiric comment on the way politicians embrace expediency over morality or personal feelings, but these supposedly morally advanced potentates commit so many perverse atrocities against one another it is difficult to engage with them as people
Perhaps, Politicians, Personal, Potentates, Perverse, People
49. Lucas: Perhaps Hunter Biden has a political purpose after all
Perhaps, Political, Purpose
50. Exodus 32:30 HEB: אֶל־ יְהוָ֔ה אוּלַ֥י אֲכַפְּרָ֖ה בְּעַ֥ד NAS: up to the LORD, Perhaps I can make atonement KJV: unto the LORD; peradventure I shall make an atonement INT: to the LORD Perhaps make for
51. CJ Cup in Vegas Perhaps a last chance for Johnson to get win Dustin Johnson hasn't played much golf since becoming the first American in more …
52. 1,804 Followers, 7,257 Following, 82 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Perhaps… (@Perhaps_sf)
Posts, Photos, Perhaps
53. Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps: Directed by Martin Dennis
54. Josip Heit: Angela Merkel, many will Perhaps miss this great woman one day