1. Reach is a regulation of the European Union, adopted to improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals, while enhancing the competitiveness of the EU chemicals industry
Reach, Regulation, Risks
2. Reach (EC 1907/2006) aims to improve the protection of human health and the environment through the better and earlier identification of the intrinsic properties of chemical substances
3. This is done by the four processes of Reach, namely the registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction of chemicals
Reach, Registration, Restriction
4. Reach also aims to enhance innovation and competitiveness of the EU chemicals
5. The Reach Program was established in 1989 to serve the needs of stroke survivors and acquired brain injuries
6. Reach offers healthy choices for expanding creativity, learning new skills and having fun with friends
7. Structured to be beneficial for students and convenient for parents, the program challenges students to Reach for something more.
8. Reach America is more than just a distributor; we are a global partner to leading manufacturers, wherein we effectively function as a co-producer and a local supplier
9. And Reach regulations as of the date of this letter
10. Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (Reach) program collaborates, with the ACHIEVE Coalition and its multi-sector partners work collaboratively to implement its three primary strategies (Nutrition, Community Clinical Linkage, Physical Activity/Build Environment) and two cross-cutting strategies (Communications, Economic Development); to identify, design and implement
11. Reach provides emergency air medical transport services for 911 requests and patient transfers between hospitals based on a physician's orders.
12. Reach Fertility Center shares about some of the challenges LGBTQ couples face when starting a family and how we can help
13. Learn more about Reach, the premier provider of compassionate and patient focused fertility & reproductive services
14. Reach is the one-stop location for information, referrals, supports and services for children, adults, and families experiencing developmental delays or disabilities in northern Southeast Alaska
15. With headquarters in Juneau, and offices in Haines and Petersburg, Reach also makes services available in other communities including Skagway, Yakutat
16. At Reach, we are deeply thankful to everyone who is giving of themselves this year to make the world a more inclusive and joyful place
17. Reach is organizing a virtual gift card drive for young people across Reach communities.
18. Reach synonyms, Reach pronunciation, Reach translation, English dictionary definition of Reach
19. To stretch out or put forth ; extend: Reached out an arm
20. Reaching out is a direct result from a healthy Reaching up and Reaching in
21. Reaching out, as we see it, is investing in the community outside of the church both formally and informally
22. Reach definition, to get to or get as far as in moving, going, traveling, etc.: The boat Reached the shore
23. Reach stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of Chemicals
Reach, Registration, Restriction
24. Reach is a leading humanitarian research initiative providing granule data, timely information and in-depth analysis from contexts of crisis, disaster and displacement.
25. The Reach Early Intervention Program was founded in 1977 following passage of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) in 1975.This act guaranteed that every person, regardless of their disability, would have access to free, appropriate educational services, including Early …
26. Reach provides an energy credit for up to $300 based on the past due bill (energy credit support is subject to funding availability)
27. A non-profit organization runs the Reach program from 170 offices in Northern and Central California
28. PLEASE NOTE: Reach is available only once within a 12-month period and customer must qualify for the program.
29. It is a policy of River’s Edge Academy Charter School (Reach) that there will be no discrimination or harassment on the grounds of race, color, sex, marital status, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, or disability in any educational programs, activities or employment.
River, Reach, Race, Religion
30. Since working with Reach, Anthony’s perspective about life
31. Everyone DeservesHealthy Relationships At Reach, we’re empowering individuals, families, and communities to overcome domestic violence – because we all deserve safe, healthy relationships
Relationships, Reach, Re
32. Get Support How We Do Our Work To promote healthy relationships and end domestic violence, Reach focuses on four key areas of intervention
33. Reach Georgia is the State of Georgia’s first needs-based mentorship and college scholarship program
34. Funds raised more than $500 will go into the Reach diversion fund which is used to help folks on the verge of becoming homeless
35. Reach's API is designed specifically for retail ecommerce platforms, giving you the ability to offer 100+ currencies, display optimized local pricing, offer relevant payment methods, while staying compliant in every region – providing a flawless shopping experience for your global customers
Reach, Retail, Relevant, Region
36. Reach is a Referral and Evaluation service for Abused Children
37. Reach Broadband is proud to participate in the FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit program in an effort to help provide fast and reliable connectivity to customers who have been financially impacted during the pandemic
38. Reach is a quick and efficient personalized group messaging app for the iPhone
39. The Reach Center promotes effective use of resources, and enhances collaboration with youth and community partners, and offers a unified voice in advocating for systemic change in how young adults participate in their economic future
40. Reach is the European chemical legislation, which has been described as the most important EU legislation for 20 years.Reach is the new European Union legislation applying to chemical substances, and its aim is to improve the protection of human health and environment from the risks arising from the use of chemicals.
41. Find 172 ways to say Reach, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
42. Reach is the tool that has been missing in the organizer’s arsenal, and adds another method of engagement for campaigns.
43. Get access to a global ecosystem of customers—plus the resources and guidance you need to Reach them effectively
44. Reach Federal Credit Union is a nationwide exclusive credit union serving only employees of ADT, Atkore, Covidien, Elo Touch Solutions, Mallinckrodt, Pentair, TE Connectivity and Tyco (including Scott Safety and SimplexGrinnell) and their immediate family members, no matter where in …
reach (verb) · reaches (third person present) · reached (past tense) · reached (past participle) · reaching (present participle)
reach (noun) · reaches (plural noun)
The definition of reach is stretching out an arm or hand in order to touch or grab something. An example of reach is when you stretch out your hand to try to grasp hands with your spouse.
Another word for reach. Noun. range, reach - the limits within which something can be effective. Example:- range of motion. compass, grasp, range, reach - the limit of capability. Example:- within the compass of education.
Reach(noun) extent; stretch; expanse; hence, application; influence; result; scope. Reach(noun) an extended portion of land or water; a stretch; a straight portion of a stream or river, as from one turn to another; a level stretch, as between locks in a canal; an arm of the sea extending up into the land.
Reach means to extend your hand or arm to touch something, or how far the influence of something has spread. An example of reach is how far you can extend your hands out to touch things. An example of reach is when a policy you create influences many people.