1. Ready definition is - prepared mentally or physically for some experience or action
2. 53 synonyms of Ready from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 155 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Ready: being in a state of fitness for some experience or action.
4. Ready definition, completely prepared or in fit condition for immediate action or use: troops Ready for battle; Dinner is Ready
5. Ready synonyms, Ready pronunciation, Ready translation, English dictionary definition of Ready
6. Prepared or available for service, action, or progress: I am Ready to work
7. About Ready; Contact Us; Local Emergency Management Information; About Ready Contact Us FAQs Holiday Cooking Safety
8. Find 158 ways to say Ready, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Log in to i-Ready®, online assessment and instruction that helps teachers provide all students a path to proficiency and growth in reading and mathematics.
11. City Of Palo Alto: Earthquake Preparedness: Steps You Can Take To Be Ready - Palo Alto, CA - By preparing now, and continuing to practice earthquake safety, you can be Ready for the next big one.
12. A page can't be manipulated safely until the document is "Ready." jQuery detects this state of readiness for you
14. For over 30 years, Star Quality Concrete has delivered excellent Ready-mix to Bay Area customers - from the homeowner to large commercial projects
15. Ready (Real-time Environmental Applications and Display sYstem) has been developed to allow users to access and display meteorological data products and to run the HYSPLIT transport and dispersion model on the NOAA Air Resources Laboratory's (ARL) web server.Ready brings together dispersion models, meteorological display programs and textual weather forecast programs generated …
Ready, Real, Run, Resources
16. Ready mix concrete delivered to your home or job site
17. We supply Ready-mixed concrete to contractors and homeowners
18. Read‧y /ˈredi/ adjective Ready money/cash/source/supply money etc that is easily available to be used at any time a government initiative to ensure a Ready supply of skilled software graduates Origin Ready1 (1100-1200) Old English ræde “prepared”.
Read, Redi, Ready
ready (adjective) · readier (comparative adjective) · readiest (superlative adjective)
ready (verb) · readies (third person present) · readied (past tense) · readied (past participle) · readying (present participle)
What is the verb for ready? Third-person singular simple present indicative form of ready To make prepared for action. "The cuts are part of a streamlining operation to ready the company for acquisition or merger." "William Wallace would ready his men for battle with an inspiring speech."
Definition Of Ready. A set of agreements that let you know when a user story is really done, and all the essential activities are complete is the Definition of Done. But Definition of Ready is a different concept. It is a set of agreements that tells you when something is ready to begin. More correctly, "if something is good to begin".
Adjectives for ready include readie, readiest, ready, readied and readying. Find more words at wordhippo.com!
Permanently accessible, available, or prepared. 'The latter, it should be noted, were, as well as being guilty of the repression of their own populations, ever-ready to inflict their brutality on others by means of invasion.'