1. Realize: [verb] to bring into concrete existence : accomplish
2. Savvas Realize™ is our award-winning K-12 digital platform which houses over 850 instructional programs
3. Find 98 ways to say Realize, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Synonyms for Realize: ascertain, catch on (to), discover, find out, get on (to), hear, learn, see; Antonyms for Realize: forfeit, lose
5. Realise and Realize are different spellings of the same word, and they can be used interchangeably
6. Realize is preferred in American and Canadian English, while realise is preferred outside North America
7. 61 reviews of Rise 2 Realize "Working with Arda was as enjoyable as it was helpful
Reviews, Rise, Realize
8. California seniors are increasingly helping Realize the goals of Gov
9. Realize synonyms, Realize pronunciation, Realize translation, English dictionary definition of Realize
10. To bring into reality; make real: He finally Realized his
Reality, Real, Realized
11. Realize came through for us with a new robot hand design that other companies said they could not build it
12. With Brian Cazzell’s help inside Realize, not only did they say they could do it, they DID it, and Brian made sure all of the small features and channels were hand-cleared and ready for us to run tendons through.
Realize, Ready, Run
13. Although Realize is now regarded by many in the U.K
14. And Australasia as the American spelling, it is not an Americanism.In fact, the -ize spelling variant is older than –ise—Realize predates the United States and Canada by nearly two centuries—and has been the preferred spelling throughout most of the word’s history in English
15. Forums pour discuter de Realize, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
16. PANACHE: Principles and Practicalities; Project Report, Realize August 2021
17. 99 synonyms for Realize: become aware of, understand, recognize, appreciate, take in, grasp, conceive
18. Realize definition: If you Realize that something is true , you become aware of that fact or understand it
19. When you Realize something, you become fully aware of what is happening, like when you Realize all the people in your basement who are smiling at you and starting to sing to you are there because it's your birthday
20. “Adopting new technologies can seem daunting for busy clinicians, but with just a few training sessions from Realize Medical, I was confident and able to make 3D models with ease using Elucis.” Dr
21. Please refresh to ensure the best Realize Reader experience
Refresh, Realize, Reader
22. Welcome to the award-winning Savvas Realize™ learning management system
23. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Realize rea‧lize (also realise British English) / ˈrɪəlaɪz / S1 W1 verb [transitive] 1 understand Realize to know and understand something, or suddenly begin to understand it Realize (that) I suddenly Realized that the boy was crying
Realize, Rea, Realise, Realized
24. Do you Realize you’re an hour late? Realize who/what/how etc I’m sorry, I didn’t Realize who you were.
25. Realize - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. Inflections of 'Realize' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Realizes v 3rd person singular (US & UK) realizing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is …
Realize, Realizes, Realizing
27. The Realize Band was designed and developed with your safety and comfort in mind
28. With the Realize Band, weight loss occurs at a natural and healthy rate- ranging from 1- 2 pounds per week.
Realize, Rate, Ranging
29. Take time to Realize, That your warmth is crashing down on in
30. Realize: Realize with a z is the American way of writing this verb which means to become aware of or bring something into being
31. If it comes together, Concord could help banks streamline cumbersome operations, lower the costs of maintaining them, and Realize billions of dollars in savings.
32. (C) 2007 Universal Republic Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.#ColbieCaillat #Realize #Vevo
Republic, Records, Recordings, Realize
33. Conjugación verbo Realize en inglés, ver modelos de conjugación inglés, verbos irregulares
34. Definición y traducción en contexto de Realize.
35. Realize music - an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner harmonise , harmonize - write a harmony for
36. Synonyms for Realize include recognise, recognize, understand, appreciate, comprehend, grasp, conceive, discern, register and see
Realize, Recognise, Recognize, Register
37. : to understand or become aware of (something) They did not Realize the risk/danger that was involved
38. Conjugate Realize in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
39. ‘The receivers proceeded to Realize the assets charged by the fixed and floating charges created by the debentures.’ ‘If it is sold, the city will be realising a capital asset.’ ‘Superior claims may baulk inferior ones, but the liquidator's duty is to realise the assets of all in accordance with their rights.’
Receivers, Realize, Realising, Realise, Rights
40. See 7 authoritative translations of Realize in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
41. Realize how, what, etc… I don't think you Realize how important this is to her
42. They hadn't Realized just how much time it would take
43. Realize something Many families fail to Realize the importance of a well-balanced diet; Only later did she Realize her mistake
44. Realize is well known as a freestyle player and has joined freestyle montage teams like Pulse and alltheRage
45. Realize started doing freestyle montages for Pulse since December 2016, later to be known as "Pulse Realize".
46. 1 947 other terms for Realize- words and phrases with similar meaning
47. As a teacher Dumas was much sought after for his lectures at the Sorbonne and other institutions both on pure and applied science; and he was one of the first men in France to Realize the importance of experimental laboratory teaching.
48. From Realize Reader, click the install icon in the browser address bar.
realize (verb) · realizes (third person present) · realized (past tense) · realized (past participle) · realizing (present participle) · realise (verb) · realises (third person present) · realised (past tense) · realised (past participle) · realising (present participle)