1. Record definition is - to write (something) down so that it can be used or seen again in the future : to produce a Record of (something)
2. 32 synonyms of Record from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 67 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Record: a relating of events usually in the order in which they happened
4. Using Microsoft Stream, you can create short screen Recordings of up to 15 minutes, including your camera and microphone, without any additional software.
5. Our Voice Recorder is a convenient and simple online tool that can be used right in your browser
6. It allows you to Record your voice using a microphone and save it as an mp3 file.
7. Chrome extension to Record a video from the camera or capture it from the screen (desktop, specific application window or Chrome tab)
8. Free to use No signup required No watermarks Record unlimited videos What's new - Autosave videos and recover your Recordings after a crash
Required, Record, Recover, Recordings
9. - Record audio from microphone and system together.
10. Times Herald-Record: Local News, Politics & Sports in Middletown, NY
11. The good news is that on October 12, 2017, the California Legislature passed Senate Bill 393, the Consumer Arrest Record Equity (CARE) Act, which offers help for those arrested but not convicted of a crime
12. A Record unavailable by automation means that the Record was removed from the AMIS file because DMV is doing something to the Record, maybe merging two Records or something of that nature
Record, Removed, Records
13. Most of the time it is unavailable because the DMV Fraud Unit is investigating that particular driving Record.
14. Select Create > Record screen in Microsoft Stream.
15. Stockton Record: Local News, Politics & Sports in Stockton, CA
16. FlexClip's free screen Recorder makes it easy to Record a video from screen, allowing you to Record the whole screen, specific application window or Chrome tab without downloading any software or …
17. The Record-Journal is a local print and digital daily newspaper covering local news, sports and community news in the Central Connecticut area
18. Record definition, to set down in writing or the like, as for the purpose of preserving evidence
19. Record synonyms, Record pronunciation, Record translation, English dictionary definition of Record
20. To set down for preservation in writing or other permanent form: She Recorded her thoughts in a diary.
21. El atleta no pudo batir el récord mundial de salto en largo.The athlete failed to break the world Record for long jump
22. Workers quitting their jobs surged to a Record in September as openings remained near an all-time high
23. Requests for Police Department Records should be submitted through our Police Records Request Portal.Be sure to select the "Police Records Request" box.
Requests, Records, Request
24. 5.2m Followers, 73 Following, 30.3k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Record TV (@Recordtvoficial)
25. Welcome to the home of Records, where you can explore mind-blowing feats and Record-breaking wonders
26. Browse our online collection of Record titles for awe-inspiring handpicked videos and photos in our curated galleries
27. As well as all of your favourite Records - from talented pets and superhuman achievements to big stuff and extreme
28. For example, an 851.8 arrest Record sealing permanently removes your Record for all purposes, while an 851.91 sealing has some limitations
29. If you’d like to determine if you’re eligible for expungement under either of these arrest Record sealing statutes, please contact our Record clearance experts today to schedule a free consultation.
30. JDK 14 introduces Records, which are a new kind of type declaration
31. Like an enum, a Record is a restricted form of a class
32. The AWS service from which the stream Record originated
33. This number is updated whenever the structure of Record is modified.
34. Your admin's settings determine whether (and when) a Recording will expire
35. If your Recording has an expiration date, you'll see a message indicating that when the Recording pops into the meeting chat after the meeting ends.
36. Stanford netted a Record $12.1 billion in investment gains over the last year through its Merged Pool, through which most of the endowment is invested in stocks and bonds
37. Start a Recording or resume a paused Recording in one click
38. Recordings are autosaved and stored in your Documents folder for easy access
39. Easily share your Recordings with friends and family, or send Recordings to other apps
40. Play back, trim, rename, and delete your Recordings
41. If you are not a named parent or the subject of the Record, you will need to include additional documentation before a Record can be released
42. Address: Vital Records Service Oklahoma State Department of Health PO Box 248964 Oklahoma City, OK 73124-8964
43. Audio Recorder enables you to Record and replay audio notes easily
Recorder, Record, Replay
44. Files are optionally stored in your SkyDrive account so that you can switch between devices seamlessly: Record an interview by using your tablet, transcribe it by using your desktop pc - and don't worry about the file transfer from one device to the other.
45. Method 1: Record Windows 10 with the Snap-in Screen Recorder
46. Do you know there’s an Xbox Game Bar feature in Windows 10? Though this feature was designed originally to help people Record games they play on PC directly, you can still use it …
47. Kent Ravenna Record-Courier: Local News, Politics & Sports in Kent, OH
48. To view or purchase photos, visit photos.Record-eagle.com
49. Record Specialists are responsible for overall Record collection to support Invitae/Ciitizen's mission of Powering Patient-Driven Care
50. Record definition: If you keep a Record of something, you keep a written account or photographs of it so Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
51. Record: In relational databases, a Record is a group of related data held within the same structure
52. More specifically, a Record is a grouping of fields within a table that reference one particular object
53. The term Record is frequently used synonymously with row
54. For example, a customer Record may include items, such as first name, physical
55. Record it!: Screen Recorder allows you to Record your favorite games and apps for tutorials, games walk-through, video demos and training videos on your iPhone and iPad
56. After Recording your screen, you can add video reactions with audio commentary to further enhance your Recording! Record • One ta…
Recording, Reactions, Record
57. We work with leading global brands and businesses to break world Records as part of bespoke marketing campaigns
record (noun) · records (plural noun) · court record (noun) · court records (plural noun)
record (verb) · records (third person present) · recorded (past tense) · recorded (past participle) · recording (present participle)
A document is a piece of writing that contains information whereas a record is a document that can be used as evidence. Both documents and records provide information, but records also serve as evidence. This is the main difference between document and record.
A file is a collection of records which have common properties. Each file has its own file reference which is unique. The file reference indicates the subject or contexts of the records. A record can be an image, text based or in electronic or physical format.
The definition of a record is something on which sound or images has been preserved or a permanent file of something.
Record(verb) to reflect; to ponder. Record(verb) to sing or repeat a tune. Record(verb) a writing by which some act or event, or a number of acts or events, is recorded; a register; as, a record of the acts of the Hebrew kings; a record of the variations of temperature during a certain time; a family record.