1. Room definition is - an extent of space occupied by or sufficient or available for something
2. Room synonyms, Room pronunciation, Room translation, English dictionary definition of Room
3. A space that is or may be occupied: That easy chair takes up too much Room
4. Return to a better way of working with Room’s suite of modular products designed for focused work, collaboration, and more
5. From soundproof phone booths to meeting Rooms and privacy pods, Room offers an affordable, flexible alternative to fixed construction
6. Tldr; 2 Rooms with shared bath available in 4 bedRoom house with large backyard near Cal Ave
7. ~1.3k rent per Room, move in May for 1 Room, ~July for o
8. Landlords in Palo Alto, CA will typically require a security deposit for a 6 or 12-month lease on a Room rental
Require, Room, Rental
9. If you're looking for a specific type of Room, use our helpful filters to find a …
10. Whether your Room will be furnished; Whether your Room will be private or shared; and How much rent you will pay each month for the Room & board you receive
Room, Rent, Receive
11. Whether the tenant is renting a Room, an apartment, a house, or a duplex, the landlord-tenant relationship is governed by federal, state, and local laws
Renting, Room, Relationship
12. 32 synonyms of Room from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 35 related words, definitions, and antonyms
13. Room: an extent or area available for or used up by some activity or thing
14. Synonyms: elbow Room, place, space… Find the right word
15. Get enquiries fast SpareRoom has over 2.5 million monthly users
16. Find home together Over 100,000 Rooms and Roommates available
17. Landlords in Greenfield, MA will typically require a security deposit for a 6 or 12-month lease on a Room rental
Require, Room, Rental
18. If you're looking for a specific type of Room, use our helpful filters to …
19. Affordable home furniture for sale from Rooms To Go
20. Welcome to The Room, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world
21. Room definition, a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining Room
22. Room (2015) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
23. Room gifted us with dual magnificent acting roles for Brie Larson and Jacob Tremblay
24. Fast and easy to get high-quality 2D and 3D Floor Plans, complete with measurements, Room names and more
25. Room, Emma Donoghue Jack lives with his Ma in Room, a secured single-Room outbuilding containing a small kitchen, a basic bathRoom, a wardrobe, a bed, and a TV set
26. Because it is all he has ever known, Jack believes that only Room and the things it …
27. Room, The Space Journal - is a space magazine for an international, modern, forward-thinking audience
28. Fall into a world of bizarre contraptions and intricate machinery with The Room, the BAFTA award-winning 3D puzzler from Fireproof Games, now beautifully rebuilt and remastered for PC and Nintendo Switch
Room, Rebuilt, Remastered
29. Find 51 ways to say Room, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
30. The RoomPlace is your one stop shop furniture store to get it all from living Room & dining Room sets, bedRoom furniture, mattresses & more with 29 stores in he …
31. Room offers student housing in Amsterdam, Delft, The Hague, Deventer, Leiden, Haarlem, Wageningen and Groningen
32. New offers every day: Rooms with shared facilities or self-contained units; Your registration is valid for the whole duration of your study
33. Whether the tenant is renting a Room, an apartment, a house, or a duplex, the landlord-tenant relationship is governed by federal, state, and local laws
Renting, Room, Relationship
34. “The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery.” – Eurogamer ***** How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked
Room, Re, Reading
35. 100,000+ Best Room Photos · 100% Free Download · Pexels Stock Photos
36. Create a space that feels authentic to you with the help of Urban Outfitters Room accessories in a mix of boho and modern decor styles
37. Book Room Collection Grades K-2 Set 2 (ClassRoom Library Collections) by Teacher Created Materials Dec 1, 2013
38. Space saving design is the key to designing small Rooms
39. Building customized furniture that brings a unique look to the Room is a simple solution for making a small Room efficient and unique
40. On homify, we have photographs and tips on space-saving design for small Rooms to provide inspiration.
41. HIGHEST IN THE Room OUT NOW https://travisscott.lnk.to/HIGHESTOFFICIAL STORE: https://shop.travisscott.com/Directed by Dave Meyers and Travis ScottProduced
42. Whether you are looking for wood and rice paper Room divider screens, woven plant fiber folding screens, rattan or bamboo Room screens, cotton or polyester fabric, or solid wood, we have the Room screen you are searching for.
Rice, Room, Rattan
43. A couple discover a strange Room in their new house that grants material wishes, but all they want is a child
44. Our expansive collection of living Room furniture and décor will get you from start to finish all in one place
45. Stylize your current living Room set-up, discover our textiles, lighting, rugs, or general décor
46. With IKEA, you can trust that your living Room furniture is not only modern, but functional, with our wide-array of space-saving tech
47. The official website for Room 104 on HBO, featuring full episodes online, interviews, schedule information and episode guides.
48. Start your free trial to watch Room and other popular TV shows and movies including new releases, classics, Hulu Originals, and more
49. A woman and her 5-year-old son are confined in a small windowless Room.
ROOM [ro͞om, ro͝om]
room (noun) · rooms (plural noun)
A room is any distinguishable space within a structure. Usually, a room is separated from other spaces or passageways by interior walls; moreover, it is separated from outdoor areas by an exterior wall, sometimes with a door.
A bedroom is a room of a house, mansion, castle, palace, hotel, dormitory, apartment, condominium, duplex or townhouse where people sleep.
1. countable noun A room is one of the separate sections or parts of the inside of a building. If you talk about your room, you are referring to the room that you alone use, especially your bedroom at home or your office at work. A room is a bedroom in a hotel.
The New Hacker's Dictionary (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Big Room. (Also Big Blue Room) The extremely large room with the blue ceiling and intensely bright light (during the day) or black ceiling with lots of tiny night-lights (during the night) found outside all computer installations. "He can't come to the phone right now, he's somewhere out in the Big Room.".