1. Second definition is - next to the first in place or time
2. Second definition, next after the first; being the ordinal number for two
3. Second synonyms, Second pronunciation, Second translation, English dictionary definition of Second
4. 21 synonyms of Second from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Synonyms, Second, Strong
5. Second, fundamental unit of time, now defined in terms of the radiation frequency at which atoms of the element cesium change from one state to another
6. The Second was formerly defined as 1/86,400 of the mean solar day—i.e., the average period of rotation of the Earth on its axis relative to the
7. Second Life is always wonderful, sometimes weird, and 100% wow-worthy
8. For over a decade, leading companies and educators have trusted Second Life for branded social spaces for events and remote meetings.
Second, , Spaces
9. Easter Celebrate the risen Savior with your Second family at one of our Easter Services
Savior, Second, Services
10. For salesperson or broker Second or subsequent renewals ONLY (not your first renewal)
Salesperson, Second, Subsequent
11. California Used Furniture for Sale, Buy, Sell @ Adpost.com Classifieds - California Used Furniture for Sale, Buy, Sell for over 1000+ cities, 500+ regions worldwide & in California - free,USA,classified ad,classified ads,Secondhand,Second hand
Sale, Sell, Secondhand, Second
12. A Second historic district on Ramona Street can be found downtown between University and Hamilton Avenues
13. It is also home to the Second oldest opera company in California, the West Bay Opera .
14. Find 79 ways to say Second, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Second, Sentences
15. Second to None: A History of Second-Ponce de Leon Baptist Church, 150 Years of Service, 1854-2004 Honda was the Second out of the gate with its Insight, while others quickly followed
16. Located in New York City, Second Floor is a newly remodeled 9000 sq foot event space including glass-enclosed terrace with floor to ceiling open air accessible windows
Second, Sq, Space
17. The Second (abbreviation, s or sec) is the Standard International ( SI ) unit of time
Second, Sec, Standard, Si
18. One Second is the time that elapses during 9,192,631,770 (9.192631770 x 10 9) cycles of the radiation produced by the transition between two levels of the cesium 133 …
19. Second Genome is a clinical stage company with a mission to improve human health by unlocking the full potential of the microbiome
20. Second to None: A History of Second-Ponce de Leon Baptist Church, 150 Years of Service, 1854-2004 When the first clutch is applied and the Second clutch is open, the system operates as an input split electrically variable transmission.
Second, Service, System, Split
21. 2019-4-1: Second V1.6.0alpha released: New Data API, NuScenes support, PointPillars support, fp16 and multi-gpu support
22. 2019-3-21: Second V1.5.1 (minor improvement and bug fix) released! 2019-1-20: Second V1.5 released! Sparse convolution-based network
23. The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Such language has created considerable debate regarding the Amendment's intended scope.On the one hand, some believe that the Amendment's phrase "the right of the people to keep …
Second, States, Security, State, Shall, Such, Scope, Some
24. 2ndLine is a Second US or Canada phone number that works on your smartphone, tablets as a full-featured business phone system, designed for mobile professionals, freelancers, and entrepreneurs
Second, Smartphone, System
25. Second Life is a free 3D virtual world where users can create, connect, and chat with others from around the world using voice and text.
26. Second definition: A Second is one of the sixty parts that a minute is divided into
27. Watch OnlineSaturday: 6pm Sunday: 9:30am & 11:00amWatch via Second OnlineOther options to watch onlineYouTubeFacebookWatch OnlineSaturday: 6pmSunday: 9:30am & 11:00amWatch via Second OnlineOther options to watch onlineYouTubeFacebookWatch OnlineSaturday: 6pm Sunday: 9:30am & 11:00am Watch via Second Online Other options to watch online YouTube Facebook Watch …
28. The Second-Mover Advantage A primer on how late-entering companies can compete with pioneers
29. Second Amendment, amendment to the Constitution of the United States, adopted in 1791 as part of the Bill of Rights, that provided a constitutional check on congressional power under Article I Section 8 to organize, arm, and discipline the federal militia.The Second Amendment reads, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep
Second, States, Section, Security, State
30. A Second may be withdrawn if the motion is amended by the maker of the motion before it has been stated by the chair
31. Demeter's Manual states, "The Seconder can also withdraw his Second after the Chair has stated the question and before it is voted on, if the body permits it either by silent consent, or by majority vote if put to a formal vote."
States, Seconder, Second, Stated, Silent
32. 60-Second Science - By Josh Fischman, Tanya Lewis and Jeffery DelViscio 07:57
33. The Temptations song "I Second that emotion" is a pun on Roberts Rules of Order
34. The Second conditional is like the first conditional
35. 'Second person' means the person or people the speaker is addressing, i.e
36. 'you.' Second person contrasts with 'first person' (i.e., I, we) and 'third person' (i.e., he, she, it, they, and everyone else)
37. This page has examples of writing in the Second person and an interactive exercise.
38. Second (serial_number) The Second function syntax has the following arguments: Serial_number Required
39. The time that contains the Seconds you want to find
40. Second Amendment Second Amendment Annotated A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.
Second, Security, State, Shall
41. Second Extinction is an intense 3 player cooperative shooter, where your goal is to wipe out the mutated dinosaurs that have taken over the planet
42. Second Step programs are research-based, teacher-informed, and classroom-tested to promote the social-emotional development, safety, and well-being of children from Early Learning through Grade 8
Second, Step, , Safety
43. The research-based Second Step® Bullying Prevention Unit gives educators and school staff the training and tools needed to effectively address
Second, Step, School, Staff
44. And I'd say first, Second, third.These are all perfectly good adverbs, so the-ly suffix is redundant and stuffy-sounding
Say, Second, So, Suffix, Stuffy, Sounding
45. Heller, the Supreme Court held that the "Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home."
Supreme, Second, Service, Such, Self
46. Why are you Second-guessing me now? You agreed with this course of treatment just yesterday! You made the best decisions you could with the information you had at the time, so please don't Second-guess yourself
47. Second are an indie rock band from Murcia, Spain in 1997 who sing both in English and Spanish
Second, Spain, Sing, Spanish
48. On this episode of Second Life, find out how Wofford built her accessible and joyful wellness brand after diverging from her initial medical path and stopping at various startups along the way
Second, Stopping, Startups
second (adjective) · second (adverb) · second (noun) · seconds (plural noun)
second (verb) · seconds (third person present) · seconded (past tense) · seconded (past participle) · seconding (present participle)
second (noun) · seconds (plural noun) · arc second (noun) · arc seconds (plural noun) · second of arc (noun) · seconds of arc (plural noun)