1. Synonyms for Set: brood, hatch, incubate, sit, appoint, designate, fix, name; Antonyms for Set: loose, loosen, unfasten, unfix, unloose, unloosen, liquefy, soften
Synonyms, Set, Sit, Soften
2. Set definition, to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to Set a vase on a table
Set, Something, Someone
3. A Set is a group of things that belong together, like the Set of even numbers (2,4,6…) or the bed, nightstands, and dresser that make up your bedroom Set.
4. The Set command is often used in the Autoexec.nt file to Set environment variables
5. If you use the Set command without any parameters, the current environment Settings are displayed
6. These Settings usually include the COMSPEC and PATH environment variables, which are used to help find programs on disk.
7. Find 368 ways to say Set, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Set, Sentences
8. First, you can define a Set with the built-in Set () function: x = Set(<iter>) In this case, the argument <iter> is an iterable—again, for the moment, think list or tuple—that generates the list of objects to be included in the Set.
9. Set-External InOutlook [[-Identity] <OrganizationIdParameter>] [-AllowList <MultiValuedProperty>] [-Enabled <System.Boolean>] [<CommonParameters>] Description
Set, Strong, System
10. Amazon Basics 18-Piece Kitchen Dinnerware Set, Plates, Dishes, Bowls, Service for 6, Blue Accent
11. With dishwasher-safe plates, utensils, and bowls, this Set is ideal for households that don't have a lot of counter space.
Safe, Set, Space
12. The algebra of Sets is the Set-theoretic analogue of the algebra of numbers
13. Just as arithmetic addition and multiplication are associative and commutative, so are Set union and intersection; just as the arithmetic relation "less than or equal" is reflexive, antisymmetric and transitive, so is the Set relation of "subSet".
So, Set, Subset
14. It is the algebra of the Set-theoretic operations of
15. Set is perfect for a wide age range and number of players (including solo play!), and is a fun intergenerational game as well
16. Set members or parents who wish to speak with a Set counselor should email Set’s staff at Set[email protected]
Set, Speak, Should, Staff, Setcty
17. Set, a term in mathematics for a sequence consisting of distinct language is also extended in its language by Python and can easily be made using Set().
18. Set() method is used to convert any of the iterable to sequence of iterable elements with distinct elements, commonly called Set.
19. Set, In mathematics and logic, any collection of objects (elements), which may be mathematical (e.g., numbers, functions) or not
20. The intuitive idea of a Set is probably even older than that of number
21. Set Elements in Arrays¶ To specify a <field> in an embedded document or in an array, use dot notation
22. To put in a specified position or arrangement; place: Set a book on a table; Set the photo next to the flowers
23. To put into a specified state: Set the prisoner at liberty; Set the house ablaze; Set the machine in motion
Specified, State, Set
24. Specify the name of each field to add and Set its value to an aggregation expression.For more information on expressions, see Expressions.
Specify, Set, See
25. The Cantor Set is an unusual closed Set in the sense that it consists entirely of boundary points and is nowhere dense
26. Singleton points (and thus finite Sets) are closed in Hausdorff spaces
Singleton, Sets, Spaces
27. The Set of integers is an infinite and unbounded closed Set in the real numbers.
28. Looking for online definition of Set or what Set stands for? Set is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
29. The aws configure Set command can be used to Set a single configuration value in the AWS config file
30. The Set command supports both the qualified and unqualified config values documented in the get command (see aws configure get help for more information).
Set, Supports, See
31. To Set a single value, provide the configuration name followed by the
32. Sony Entertainment Television (Set), one of India’s leading Hindi general entertainment channels, is part of Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN)
Strong, Sony, Set, Spn
33. Launched in October 1995 and acclaimed as 4th Most Desired Brand of 2020, Set is a ‘Thought Leader’ in Indian television industry
34. The Set where Biden was pictured — which is complete with professional monitors and lighting — is located in the South Court Auditorium of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, which is
35. Set theory, branch of mathematics that deals with the properties of well-defined collections of objects such as numbers or functions
36. Set A complete Thailand Set Index index overview by MarketWatch
37. What is Set? Symbiosis Entrance Test (Set) is conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for admission to Symbiosis institutes
38. Set exam is a gateway for admissions to undergraduate courses such as Management, Law, Engineering, Economics, Mass Communication, Computer Studies and Liberal Arts.
Set, Such, Studies
39. The Set interface is present in java.util package and extends the Collection interface is an unordered collection of objects in which duplicate values cannot be stored
40. It is an interface that implements the mathematical Set
41. Sony (Set India) - India’s No.1 Hindi TV channel of popular reality TV shows and soaps
Sony, Set, Shows, Soaps
42. Set.has(value) – returns true if the value exists in the Set, otherwise false
43. Iteration over Map and Set is always in the insertion order, so we can’t say that these collections are unordered, but we can’t reorder elements or directly get an element by
Set, So, Say
44. The returned Set preserves the element iteration order of the original Set
45. Operator fun <T> Set<T>.plus(elements: Iterable<T>): Set<T>
46. Returns a Set containing all elements of the original Set and the given elements sequence, which aren't already in this Set
47. Operator fun <T> Set<T>.plus(elements: Sequence<T>): Set<T>.
48. Set SCHEMA 'value' is an alias for Set search_path TO value.Only one schema can be specified using this syntax
Set, Schema, Specified, Syntax
49. Set NAMES value is an alias for Set client_encoding TO value.
50. Sets the internal seed for the random number generator (the function random).Allowed values are floating-point numbers between -1 and 1, which are then multiplied by 2 31-1.
51. The Bangkok Set Index is a capitalization-weighted index of stocks traded on the Stock Exchange of Thailand
Set, Stocks, Stock
52. The tile Set used to generate the game rotates each day
53. Subscribers can choose their preferred color palette by clicking Settings and choosing from the available options in the dropdown menu
54. A Set is a Collection that cannot contain duplicate elements
55. The Set interface contains only methods inherited from Collection and adds the restriction that duplicate elements are prohibited
56. Set also adds a stronger contract on the behavior of the equals and hashCode operations, allowing Set
57. To Set the preferred language: Open an Office program, such as Word
58. Under Set the Office Language Preferences, do one or both of the following: Under Office display language, choose the language you want from the list and then select Set as Preferred.
59. A Set is a string object that can have zero or more values, each of which must be chosen from a list of permitted values specified when the table is created.Set column values that consist of multiple Set members are specified with members separated by commas (,).A consequence of this is that Set member values should not themselves contain commas.
Set, String, Specified, Separated, Should
60. Set is an entrance exam for law, engineering, design aspirants conducted by Symbiosis International University
61. The Set 2021 application process consists of various stages that are mentioned below.
set (verb) · sets (third person present) · set (past tense) · set (past participle) · setting (present participle)
set (noun) · sets (plural noun) · dead set (noun) · dead sets (plural noun)