1. Similar: [adjective] having characteristics in common : strictly comparable.
2. Synonyms for Similar: akin, alike, analogous, cognate, comparable, connate, correspondent, corresponding; Antonyms for Similar: different, disSimilar, diverse, unakin
3. Similar definition, having a likeness or resemblance, especially in a general way: two Similar houses
4. Find 41 ways to say Similar, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Similar, Sentences
5. 34 synonyms for Similar: alike, uniform, resembling, corresponding, comparable, much the same, akin, indistinguishable, homogeneous, of a piece, homogenous
Synonyms, Similar, Same
6. Synonyms for Similar to include like, resembling, akin to, reminiscent of, in the vein of, much like, just like, approximating to, not unlike and in the style of
Synonyms, Similar, Style
7. Similar 'Similar' is a 7 letter word starting with S and ending with R Crossword clues for 'Similar' Clue Answer; Alike but not identical (7) Similar: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Similar We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Similar will help you to finish your crossword today
Similar, Starting, Synonyms
8. Find 15 ways to say SimilarLY, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Similarly, Sentences
9. Here on Similar PNG you can Download free PNG images, icons and cliparts with transparent background in best resolution
10. “These two brothers are Similar in height and build.”
11. Similar synonyms, Similar pronunciation, Similar translation, English dictionary definition of Similar
12. If you and your best friend both like walking, mystery novels, and chocolate, and you both dislike jogging, science fiction, and Brussels sprouts, the two of you have Similar tastes.
Science, Sprouts, Similar
13. In linear algebra, two n-by-n matrices A and B are called Similar if there exists an invertible n-by-n matrix P such that =
14. Similar matrices represent the same linear map under two (possibly) different bases, with P being the change of basis matrix.
15. A transformation A ↦ P −1 AP is called a Similarity transformation or conjugation of the matrix A.In the general linear group, Similarity is
16. Similarly definition, in a way that shows a general but not exact resemblance:The lab charges anywhere from $50 to $100 per blood test; other procedures are priced Similarly
17. Two triangles, ABC and A′B′C′, are Similar if and only if corresponding angles have the same measure: this implies that they are Similar if and only if the lengths of corresponding sides are proportional
Similar, Same, Sides
18. It can be shown that two triangles having congruent angles (equiangular triangles) are Similar, that is, the corresponding sides can be proved to be proportional.
Shown, Similar, Sides
19. Search for Similar images from across the web by uploading an image or taking a photo SimilarImages The photos you provided may be used to improve Bing image processing services.
Search, Similar, Similarimages, Services
20. Similar definition: If one thing is Similar to another, or if two things are Similar , they have features Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
21. Are Similar to diagonal matrices are extremely useful for computing large powers of the matrix
22. As such, it is natural to ask when a given matrix is Similar to a diagonal matrix
23. A matrix Ais Similar to a diagonal matrix if and only if …
24. See authoritative translations of Similar in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
See, Similar, Sentences
25. For me: He has Similar behavior with his friends = "Similar" here is just an adjective and is not connected with the word "with"
26. Just because I say "he has Similar behaviour when he is with me", it doesn't mean there is a structure "Similar when"
Say, Similar, Structure
27. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Similar to crossword clue
28. Related terms for Similar- synonyms, antonyms and sentences with Similar
Similar, Synonyms, Sentences
29. 1 186 other terms for Similar- words and phrases with Similar meaning
30. Similar (adj.) "having characteristics in common," 1610s (earlier Similary, 1560s), from French similaire, from a Medieval Latin extended form of Latin similis "like, resembling, of the same kind," from Old Latin semol "together" (from PIE root *sem-(1) "one; as one, together with")
Similar, Strong, Similary, Similaire, Similis, Same, Semol, Sem
31. The noun meaning "that which is Similar" is from 1650s
32. Traffic Sources Find out which are the main sources of desktop traffic for Similarweb.com
33. Similarweb.com’s marketing strategy is focused on Direct with 64.95% of traffic coming from this channel, followed by Search with 30.32%
Similarweb, Strategy, Search
34. And that the characteristics of our sample are Similar to others
35. Any and all moral rights, intellectual, industrial property and other of Similar nature
36. What does Similar mean? The definition of Similar is two things that have characteristics that resemble each other but are not exactly alike
37. Similar in The two cars are very Similar in size and design
38. Broadly/roughly Similar The two groups have broadly Similar aims
39. Remarkably/strikingly Similar The speech was strikingly Similar to one given by the American president earlier this year
Strikingly, Similar, Speech
40. It's easy to confuse words with Similar spellings, like Similar and simular.But these words have very different meanings
Similar, Spellings, Simular
41. Similar is an adjective that means "alike, having traits in common." **Simular can be an adjective that means "fake, simulated, or counterfeit."
Similar, Simular, Simulated
42. Actually, this is the best extension I`ve ever seen on chrome web store for searching Similar site and viewing monthly visitor
Seen, Store, Searching, Similar, Site
43. Similar adjective (mathematics) Of geometrical figures including triangles, squares, ellipses, arcs and more complex figures, having the same shape but possibly different size, rotational orientation, and position; in particular, having corresponding angles equal and corresponding line segments proportional; such that one can be had from the other using a sequence of rotations, …
Similar, Squares, Same, Shape, Size, Segments, Such, Sequence
44. The forest was Similar but there was a trail I followed for a time
45. On being told that she was white and that one of the servants was black, she concluded that all who occupied a Similar menial position were of the same hue; and whenever I asked her the colour of a servant she would say "black."
She, Servants, Similar, Same, Servant, Say
46. As adjectives the difference between similiar and Similar is that similiar is while Similar is having traits or characteristics in common; alike, comparable
47. As a noun Similar is that which is Similar to, or resembles, something else, as in quality, form, etc.
48. With Similar Audiences, Microsoft Advertising automatically finds you new customers by looking for searchers Similar to those on your Remarketing lists
49. Behind the scenes, Microsoft Advertising will find new search users who have Similar behaviors and attributes to the users in your Remarketing lists, helping you to connect
Scenes, Search, Similar
50. Google ngram: Similar to,Similar with You can see that the percentage usage of 'Similar with' is very low in comparison with 'Similar to'
51. If you click on the links at the bottom of that page, you will notice that 'Similar with' only occurs in combination with other phrases*, e.g.
52. Similar Sites - Discover Related Websites has disclosed the following information regarding the collection and usage of your data
53. Similar Sites - Discover Related Websites collects the following:
54. The results will list Similar sites that share a common audience and related topics
55. Baylor's sideline will look different this season, but the Lady Bears expect Similar results after they were picked as the preseason No
Sideline, Season, Similar
similar (noun) · similars (plural noun)