1. Consisting of one part, aspect, or section: a Single thickness; a Single serving
Section, Single, Serving
2. Having the same application for all; uniform: a Single moral code for all
3. Consisting of one in number: She had but a Single thought, which was to escape
4. 21 synonyms of Single from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 50 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Single definition, only one in number; one only; unique; sole: a Single example
6. Find 85 ways to say Single, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Single, Sentences
7. Music video by New Kids On The Block, Ne-Yo performing Single
8. (C) 2008 Interscope Records#NewKidsOnTheBlock #Single
9. Most of our members are loving and caring Single women looking for like-minded Single men to chat, flirt and build a strong relationship with
10. Mingle2 offers you an impressive number of beautiful Single women open to communication and flirting.
11. In the United Kingdom, Single's Day, also called National Singles Day, is celebrated on 11 March
Single, Strong, Singles
12. It was initiated by a group of internationally recognised dating experts in order to help Singles either embrace their Single status or 'do something about it'
Singles, Single, Status, Something
13. MediaMarkt, a German company, promotes Singles' Day in …
14. Hi i just started this Single dating site , and its great
Started, Single, Site
15. The IPSD 204 Single Sign-On portal allows you to easily access District applications with just one login
16. This portal will allow you to access your applications with more efficiency and greater security from all your devices! Click the link below to visit the IPSD 204 Single Sign-On site: When you are finished using your IPSD 204 Single Sign On
Security, Single, Sign, Site
17. 21.6m Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘Single’ hashtag
18. Returns a Single that emits an item that is the result of a function applied to items emitted by two or more other Singles: The following sections of this page will give marble diagrams that explain these operators schematically
Single, Singles, Sections, Schematically
19. This diagram explains how Singles are represented in marble diagrams:
20. Single Business Portal SBP is the new digital platform that allows users to submit incentives, permits and other transactions in Puerto Rico for businesses and individuals
Single, Sbp, Submit
21. The Single structure also supports a complete set of comparison operators
Single, Structure, Supports, Set
22. If one of the operands is a Double, the Single value is converted to a Double before performing the comparison.
23. Our Singles community is massive, and you're only a couple of clicks away from finding a date.
24. Single<TSource>(IEnumerable<TSource>) Returns the only element of a sequence, and throws an exception if there is not exactly one element in the sequence.
25. ‘What is the Single most important cause for failure in international business?’ ‘For the average U.S
26. Family, the Single largest source of wealth is the equity in their home.’ ‘Personal income taxes are now by far the largest Single family expense.’ ‘There's no Single defining feature of …
27. Single-precision variables in MATLAB ® are stored as 4-byte (32-bit) floating-point values of data type (class) Single
28. Single women own considerably more homes than Single men do
29. Homeownership More Common Among Single Women Than Single Men Mark Alfred Pangilinan, 25, Single , construction worker, from Lubao, Pampanga
30. Stream "I'm Single" here on all platforms: https://orcd.co/SinglepopphunnaFollow Pop Hunna on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/PoppHunnaSoundcloud: https:
Stream, Single, Singlepopphunnafollow
31. Single (mathematics) (1-tuple), a list or sequence with only one element
32. Single person, a person who is not in a committed relationship
33. Single precision, a computer numbering format that occupies one storage location in computer memory at a given address
34. "Single", a slang term for a United States one-dollar bill.
Single, Slang, States
35. Single 'Single' is a 6 letter word starting with S and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Single'
36. Use multiple frameworks in a Single-page application, allowing you to split code by functionality and have Angular, React, Vue.js, etc
37. You write the applications, Single-spa makes them work together and …
38. 1 (in hotel) (also Single room) habitación (f) individual
39. 3 (record) sencillo (m); Single (m) Last week two of the best-selling Singles in America were by Australians.
Sencillo, Single, Selling, Singles
40. Single Sign-on is often a feature that is available within a FIM architecture
41. Organize by: [Syllables] Letters: Show rare words: [Yes] No: Show phrases: [Yes] No: See Single used in context: 100+ rhymes, 52 Shakespeare works, 1 Mother Goose rhyme, several books and articles.
Syllables, Show, See, Single, Shakespeare, Several
42. A CD that has only one song on it, not a number of songs, or a song which is sold in this way → album Have you heard their latest Single? 2 sport a) DSC
Song, Songs, Sold, Single, Sport
43. Single people tend to be thinner than people who are in a relationship
44. Single people also get more, good quality sleep than people who share a bed with a partner.
45. The survey covered more than 2.1 million Single family homes nationwide owned by either Single men (1,139,493) or Single women (1,011,572) based on public record tax assessor data
46. Is_Single('beef-stew'); // When the Post with post_name (slug) of "beef-stew" is being displayed
47. Is_Single(array(17,'beef-stew','Irish Stew')); // Returns true when the Single post being displayed is either post ID 17, // or the post_name is "beef-stew", or the post_title is "Irish Stew"
48. Enable Single sign-on and centralized management for your custom-built apps using open standards or our authentication libraries from the Microsoft identity platform
Single, Sign, Standards
49. Single-cell RNA-seq (scRNA-seq) represents an approach to overcome this problem
Single, Seq, Scrna
50. By isolating Single cells, capturing their transcripts, and generating sequencing libraries in which the transcripts are mapped to individual cells, scRNA-seq allows assessment of fundamental biological properties of cell populations and biological systems at
Single, Sequencing, Scrna, Seq, Systems
51. You maybe Single but you are always surrounded with friends and family and you are a stronger person not to be scared to venture life, yourself
Single, Surrounded, Stronger, Scared
52. Meaning "unmarried swinger" is from 1964; Singles bar attested from 1969
53. An earlier modern word for "unmarried or unattached person" is Singleton (1937).
54. Now Single, six 90 Day Fiance favorites are looking to find love again while attempting to let go of baggage from their past
55. Single-tenancy is an architecture in which a Single instance of a software application and supporting infrastructure serves one customer
Single, Software, Supporting, Serves
56. Single-tenancy is commonly implemented in software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivery models or in cloud services.
Single, Software, Service, Saas, Services
57. Single is the basic filing status for unmarried people who do not qualify to file as Head of Household.If you were not married on the last day of the tax year and you do not qualify to use any other filing status, then you must file your tax return as Single
58. Tax Tip: If you are a Single parent or you take care of a
59. Nokia Single RAN consists of multipurpose hardware and common software for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G NSA and SA technologies
Single, Software, Sa
60. Single-cell profiling in relapsed HCC may aid in the design of effective anticancer therapies, including immunotherapies
single (noun) · singles (plural noun)
single (verb) · singles (third person present) · singled (past tense) · singled (past participle) · singling (present participle)