1. Situation: [noun] the way in which something is placed in relation to its surroundings
Situation, Something, Surroundings
2. Synonyms for Situation: ball game, deal, footing, picture, posture, scene, status, story
Synonyms, Situation, Scene, Status, Story
3. Situation synonyms, Situation pronunciation, Situation translation, English dictionary definition of Situation
4. Situation definition, manner of being situated; location or position with reference to environment: The Situation of the house allowed for a beautiful view
5. Find 65 ways to say Situation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Situation, Sentences
6. What does Situation mean? Situation is the way something is positioned as compared to its surroundings, or the status of the circumstances, or the
Situation, Something, Surroundings, Status
7. 68 synonyms for Situation: position, state, case, condition, circumstances, equation, plight, status
Synonyms, Situation, State, Status
8. The function assumed or part played by a person or thing in a particular Situation
9. A problem, task, Situation, or course of action in which the outcome or solution one desires is especially difficult or impossible to achieve due to contradictory, illogical, or paradoxical rules, regulations, or conditions
10. You're listening to the official audio for Yaz - "Situation" from the album 'Upstairs At Eric's'
11. I would say "the alarm detects a Situation where" but I cannot explain it logically
12. Web statistics are as follows: a Situation where - 14 900 000 the Situation where - 3 300 000 TOTAL -18 200 000 a Situation when - 400 000 the Situation when - 1 300 000 TOTAL - …
13. A critical, problematic, or striking set of circumstances: We don't want this minor gaffe to turn into a Situation
Striking, Set, Situation
14. Definition of Situation in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Situation mean? Information and translations of Situation in the most comprehensive …
16. Situation - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
17. Situation definition: You use Situation to refer generally to what is happening in a particular place at a Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
18. The Situation (TV personality), nickname of American reality TV personality Michael Sorrentino; Arts, entertainment, and media Music
19. Situation, a 2007 album by Canadian musician Buck 65; Situation, a 1982 song by British new wave band Yazoo
20. "Situation" is a 1982 single by British synth-pop band Yazoo
Situation, Single, Synth
21. USAGE Situation is often used in contexts in which it is redundant or imprecise
22. Typical examples are: the company is in a crisis Situation or people in a job Situation
23. In the first example, Situation does not add to the meaning and should be omitted
24. In this page you can discover 64 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for Situation, like: condition, circumstance, predicamental, state of one's affairs, place, status, sphere, circumstances, job, state and …
Synonyms, Situation, State, Status, Sphere
25. A combination of all the things that are happening and all the conditions that exist at a particular time in a particular place I explained the Situation to everyone
26. In a Situation She coped well in a very difficult Situation
27. ‘the political Situation in Russia’ ‘If your thoughts are good and creative then you don't need to worry about the Situations and circumstances.’ ‘The worst of the economic crisis may be over, but the political Situation is far from decided.’ ‘On occasions I've been placed in Situations I would consider dangerous.’
28. As nouns the difference between circumstance and Situation is that circumstance is that which attends, or relates to, or in some way affects, a fact or event; an attendant thing or state of things while Situation is the way in which something is positioned vis-à-vis its surroundings
Situation, Some, State, Something, Surroundings
29. As a verb circumstance is to place in a particular Situation, especially with regard to money or other resources.
30. The "Situation" is defined as the location of a place relative to its surroundings and other places
31. Factors included in an area's Situation include the accessibility of the location, the extent of a place's connections with another, and how close an area may be to raw materials if they are not located specifically on the site.
Situation, Specifically, Site
32. Definition of Situation written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
33. Various difficulties and inconveniences would be inseparable from such a Situation; whereas one government, watching over the general and common interests, and combining and directing the powers and resources of the whole, would be free from all these embarrassments, and conduce far more to the safety of the people.
Such, Situation, Safety
34. Situation report - 162 Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) 30 June 2020
35. Situation report - 161 Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) 29 June 2020
36. TAIPEI: The Situation in the Taiwan Strait is “complex and grim”, Chinese President Xi Jinping wrote in a congratulatory letter on Sunday to the newly elected leader of Taiwan’s main
Situation, Strait, Sunday
37. Situation (n.) early 15c., situacioun, "place, position, or location," from Old French situacion or directly from Medieval Latin Situationem (nominative situatio) "a position, Situation," noun of action from past-participle stem of situare "to place, locate," from Latin situs "a place, position" (from PIE root *tkei-"to settle, dwell, be home")
Situation, Strong, Situacioun, Situacion, Situationem, Situatio, Stem, Situare, Situs, Settle
38. Situation + VERB arise, develop We will deal with that if the Situation arises
39. improve change deteriorate, worsen The Situation is deteriorating rapidly
40. In a/the ~ What would you do in this Situation? PHRASES the gravity/seriousness of the Situation Given the gravity of the Situation, I'm not surprised she's panicking.
Situation, Seriousness, Surprised, She
41. Find 65 ways to say Situation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
Say, Situation, Sentences
42. Don Toliver - Situation [Official Audio]Official Store: https://shop.dontolivermusic.com/LIFE OF A DON - the new album out now: https://DonToliver.lnk.to/Lif
Strong, Situation, Store, Shop
43. Week 11 is a no-win Situation for Cleveland in every way except the scoreboard.
44. If the Situation had been different, their plan might have succeeded
45. Concern about the current Situation south of the border
46. As/if/when the Situation arises (=when it happens): We’ll have …
47. The Situation of the town is striking, the Newry Mountains and Slieve Gullion on the west, and the Mourne Mountains on the east, enclosing the narrow valley in which it lies
Situation, Striking, Slieve
48. Grant was ill-fitted for coping with the difficulties of such a Situation.
49. DAIKUNDI, Afghanistan – As the security Situation deteriorated in Afghanistan in recent weeks, the delivery of reproductive health services, including safe childbirth, was seriously affected
Security, Situation, Services, Safe, Seriously
50. Synonyms for Current Situation (other words and phrases for Current Situation)
51. 60 other terms for current Situation- words and phrases with similar meaning
52. 94 opposites of Situation- words and phrases with opposite meaning
53. The Situation Report (SITREP) is a form of status reporting that provides decision-makers and readers a quick understanding of the current Situation
Situation, Sitrep, Status
54. Download this template to give a clear, concise understanding of the project Situation—focusing on meaning or context, in addition to the facts.
55. Bobby Wagner compares DK Metcalf's Situation to Richard Sherman's
situation (noun) · situations (plural noun)