1. So: [adverb] in a manner or way indicated or suggested
2. Synonyms for So: accordingly, consequently, ergo, hence, therefore, thereupon, thus, wherefore; Antonyms for So: differently, dissimilarly, otherwise, little
3. Find the latest Southern Company (The) (So) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
Southern, So, Stock
4. So definition, in the way or manner indicated, described, or implied: Do it So
5. So in the way or manner indicated; in order that: Please RSVP So that we’ll know how many reservations to make.; to the extent or degree indicated: I feel So good
6. So - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary
So, Strong, Spoken
7. Find 59 ways to say So, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, So, Sentences
8. Looking for online definition of So or what So stands for? So is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
9. 102 rows · Discover historical prices for So stock on Yahoo Finance
Span, So, Stock
10. A high-level overview of The Southern Company (So) stock
Southern, Strong, So, Stock
11. So works as a conversational prompt in the first line, and in the third line, So is used to carry on the conversation
12. In this way, So is a tool that helps ensure the conversation keeps up its pace by allowing a quick transition from one topic to another.
13. So, why the recent hue and cry about those sentences beginning with "So"? In part, you could blame the quirk of perception I think of as the Andy …
14. SBI So 2021 notification released on September 28, 2021
Sbi, So, September
15. Read on to learn more about SBI Specialist Officer Registration, SBI So Syllabus & Eligibility, SBI So Vacancy & Exam Pattern and SBI So Result
Sbi, Specialist, So, Syllabus
16. So definition: You use So to refer back to Something that has just been mentioned
17. 411k Followers, 1,774 Following, 3,240 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from So (@__s____o)
18. And So - subsequently or Soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors); "then he left"; "go left first, then right"; "first came lightning, then thunder"; "we watched the late movie and then went to bed"; "and So home and to bed"
So, Subsequently, Soon, Sentence
19. So as definition: in order (to) Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
20. Find 26 ways to say AND So, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, So, Sentences
21. View the latest So stock quote and chart on MSN Money
22. Dive deeper with interactive charts and top stories of THE SoUTHERN COMPANY.
23. So/ Hotels & ReSorts, playful luxury addresses for a rebellious lifestyle
24. So/ hotels are a playful mix of Sophistication and the dynamic style of each locale
So, Sophistication, Style
25. Highly creative and fashion-led, each So/ is an avant-garde masterpiece imaginatively inspired by an iconic, signature designer
26. Energetic, Social and bursting with individual character
27. IBPS So 2021: Review more about IBPS So Recruitment 2021 Notification, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Online Application, eligibility, IBPS So FAQS, SSC CUT OFF, SSC 2020 Changes & Download IBPS So official Notification PDF.
28. Analyst estimates, including So earnings per share estimates and analyst recommendations.
29. This juniors' layering camiSole from So is a wardrobe essential.
30. A So-DIMM (pronounced "So-dimm" / ˈ s oʊ d ɪ m /, alSo spelled "SoDIMM") or small outline dual in-line memory module, is a type of computer memory built using integrated circuits.A So-DIMM is a smaller alternative to a DIMM, being roughly half the physical size of a regular DIMM.
So, Spelled, Strong, Sodimm, Small, Smaller, Size
31. So-DIMMs are often used in systems that have limited space, which include laptops, notebooks, small-footprint
So, Systems, Space, Small
32. The So_REUSEADDR Socket option allows a Socket to forcibly bind to a port in use by another Socket
33. The second Socket calls setSockopt with the optname parameter set to So_REUSEADDR and the optval parameter set to a boolean value of TRUE before calling bind on the same port as the original Socket
Second, Socket, Setsockopt, Set, Same
34. Once the second Socket has successfully bound, the behavior for …
Second, Socket, Successfully
35. So 2 is the component of greatest concern and is used as the indicator for the larger group of gaseous sulfur oxides (So x)
36. Other gaseous So x (such as So 3) are found in the atmosphere at concentrations much lower than So 2
37. Control measures that reduce So 2 can generally be expected to reduce people’s exposures to all gaseous So x
38. So Yeon Ryu, who entered the final round 2 strokes behind Anna Nordqvist and Lee-Anne Pace, had six birdies and a bogey in Sunday's final round to win the Meijer LPGA Classic by two strokes.
So, Strokes, Six, Sunday
39. Get the latest news, photos, videos, and more on So Mini Ways from Yahoo Life.
40. Why the Republicans' Big Lie works So well: A Sociopathic party, and a damaged country
Strong, So, Sociopathic
41. M3 x 0.5 So SoSSo4 SoA M3 3 4 6 8 1012 14 16 18 – – – 3.5M3(1) M3.5 x 0.6 So SoS SoA So4 M3.5 3 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 25 M4 x 0.7 So SoS SoA So4 M4 3 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 25 M5 x 0.8 So SoS SoA So4 M5 3 4 6 8 10 …
So, Soa, Sos
so (noun) · sos (plural noun)
A reply to an unimportant or irrelevant statement, indicating indifference on the part of the speaker. So What is the third album by Joe Walsh, released in 1974.
1. being neither good nor bad. Familiarity information: SO-SO used as an adjective is very rare. • SO-SO (adverb) The adverb SO-SO has 1 sense: 1. in an acceptable (but not outstanding) manner. Familiarity information: SO-SO used as an adverb is very rare.
So can be used in the following ways: As an adverb. When used as an adverb, so is followed by an adjective or another adverb. Why are you so unkind? She was so angry. He was so ill that we had to hospitalize him. So + auxiliary verb + subject. This structure is used in short answers. 'I'm so hungry .' 'So am I.' (Both speakers are hungry.)
To me, a Britisher, "If you say so" can have a number of meaning, depending on context and tone. Generally it expresses a degree of doubt in what they are saying.