1. Some definition is - being an unknown, undetermined, or unspecified unit or thing
2. Some synonyms, Some pronunciation, Some translation, English dictionary definition of Some
3. Remarkable: That was Some thunder storm.; unspecified quantity: I’d like Some candy
4. Synonyms for Some: anonymous, certain, given, one, unidentified, unnamed, unspecified, about; Antonyms for Some: exactly, precisely
5. Some definition, being an undetermined or unspecified one: Some person may object
6. Some is redefining affordable housing by creating a stable foundation where our residents can explore their potential, supported by practical programs such as financial education, employment initiatives, and programs for children
Some, Stable, Supported, Such
7. An amount or number of Something that is not stated or not known; a part of Something: 2
8. Find 21 ways to say Some, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Some, Sentences
9. Some - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary
Some, Strong, Spoken
10. The Some() method executes the callbackFn function once for each element present in the array until it finds the one where callbackFn returns a truthy value (a value that becomes true when converted to a Boolean)
11. If such an element is found, Some() immediately returns true.Otherwise, Some() returns false.callbackFn is invoked only for indexes of the array with assigned values.
12. Some® Skincare is a rejuvenating topical anti-aging skincare product that uses a proprietary blend of ingredients combined by your physician with your own Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to give you a truly personalized cosmetic experience
13. Some® Skincare reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, enhances skin tone and texture
Some, Skincare, Skin
14. Synonyms for Some include a few, certain, various, a minority of, a quantity of, a trickle of, hardly any, not many, not much and one or two
15. Related terms for Some- synonyms, antonyms and sentences with Some
Some, Synonyms, Sentences
16. At Some, we rely on volunteers and staff to implement change in the D.C
17. Our dedicated employees enable Some to reach more individuals and families in need and affect change for a better society.
18. When Some is an adjective it can be used with both plural and singular
19. Being an undetermined or unspecified one: Some person may object
20. Of impressive or remarkable quality, consequence, extent, etc.: That was Some storm
21. The Some () method checks if any of the elements in an array pass a test (provided as a function)
22. Some () executes the function once for each element in the array: If it finds an array element where the function returns a true value, Some () returns true (and does not check the remaining values) Otherwise it …
23. Some - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
24. Nea - Some Say (Lyrics)https://nea.lnk.to/SomeSayNEAhttps://www.instagram.com/neasongs/https://www.facebook.com/neasongs/https://twitter.com/linneasodahlNea
Some, Say, Somesayneahttps
25. Some: 1 adj quantifier; used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns to indicate an unspecified number or quantity “have Some milk” “ Some roses were still blooming” “having Some friends over” “ Some apples” “ Some paper” Synonyms: many a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as' or `too' or `so' or
Some, Still, Synonyms, So
26. "Some" và "any" có chức năng giống nhau trong câu tiếng Anh, nhưng được dùng theo cách khác nhau
27. Cả "Some" và "any" đều được dùng để chỉ số lượng không xác định rõ hoặc bạn không biết chắc có bao nhiêu.
28. The quantifiers Some, any and no are a kind of determiner
29. Algunos (masculine or mixed gender) (plural) Some of the glasses were broken when I opened the box.Algunos de los vasos estaban rotos cuando abrí la caja
30. Algunas (feminine) (plural) Some of the strawberries have gone bad already.Algunas de las fresas ya están pasadas.
31. 'Any' and 'Some' are used in positive and negative statements as well as in questions and can be used for both countable and uncountable (non countable) nouns
Strong, Some, Statements
32. Although there are Some exceptions, generally speaking, 'any' is used in questions and for negative statements while 'Some' is used in positive statements.
Some, Speaking, Statements
33. 'Some', 'Any', and 'No Article' (This is an extract from my book: A and The Explained) Download this explanation in PDF here
34. We can use Some, any or 'no article' before plural or uncountable nouns
35. They all mean Something similar to a/an before a singular noun
Something, Similar, Singular
36. See: (it's) time to jet off (to Some place) (on) the wrong side of (Some age) (Some amount) below (Some city's) finest (Some number of) games in hand (Some score) from the East German judge (Some) time (a)round (Someone's or Something's) time has come (Somewhere or Something) or bust 20 to (Some hour) a week tomorrow/on (Some day)/etc
See, Some, Side, Score, Someone, Something, Somewhere
37. We use Some with countable nouns (only with their plural) and with uncountable nouns
38. The words Some and any are used when the speaker cannot specify or does not need/want to specify a number or an exact amount
Some, Speaker, Specify
39. (It is important that you know how many deer I saw.- I saw Some deer when riding my bike in the forest yesterday
40. Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Some We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Some will help you to finish your crossword today
41. Fun.'s music video for 'Some Nights' from the album, Some Nights - available now on Fueled By Ramen
42. Download it at http://smarturl.it/SomenightsGo behind th
43. However, Some and any need not stand directly before the noun
44. Sometimes, the noun appears Somewhere before Some or any and is not repeated
Sometimes, Somewhere, Some
45. So if you are not sure whether to use Some or Something for example, check if there is a noun in the sentence that you can place after Some.
So, Sure, Some, Something, Sentence
46. If you visit OneLook, you'll see several meanings of the word Some.One of them reads: Some used for referring to a person or thing without knowing or without saying exactly which one
See, Several, Some, Saying
47. Test yourself with our free English language exercise about 'Some, Any or No?'
48. 12 synonyms for Some: divers, several, sundry, various, close to, just about, more or less, or so, roughly
Synonyms, Some, Several, Sundry, So
49. Man kan ikke altid forudse, hvordan indhold på Some performer
50. Some workers opposed to vaccine mandates on the job are increasingly pointing to the same reason for their objection: They already had Covid …
51. Some() method tests whether Some element in the array passes the test implemented by the provided function
52. Syntax array.Some(callback[, thisObject]); Parameter Details
53. Some fonts that were included in Windows Phone 8.1 are not included in Windows 10 Mobile
54. Some fonts that previously were included in every Windows desktop system have been moved into optional font packages, and so may not be present on all Windows 10 desktop systems
Some, System, So, Systems
55. Some Democratic lawmakers are pushing to extend the CTC program through 2025, although it remains unclear if that effort will succeed
56. Finally, “Some” and “time” can be separated
Definition of 'some'. some. You use some to refer to a quantity of something or to a number of people or things, when you are not stating the quantity or number precisely.
Definition of get some. get some. verb - intransitive. to engage in sexual activity. I got some from that girl last night. See more words with the same meaning: sex or not-quite-sex (ambiguous terms). Last edited on Aug 30 2010. Submitted by Kevin H. from Cedar Rapids, IA, USA on Nov 29 2001.
The definition of several is more than two but a small number, or separate people or things. An example of several is a group of four people.
Definition of several. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : separate or distinct from one another federal union of the several states. b(1) : individually owned or controlled : exclusive a several fishery — compare common.