1. The meaning of Spend is to use up or pay out : expend
2. Synonyms for Spend: disburse, drop, expend, fork (over, out, or up), give, lay out, outlay, pay; Antonyms for Spend: renew, replace, conserve
3. Find 93 ways to say Spend, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Spend, Sentences
4. Existing Spend users are advised to take immediate measures to withdraw all funds by 31 December 2021 11:59PM (UTC), to avoid any potential disputes
5. Thereafter, Spend will be ceasing our wallet services
6. Spend, a Microsoft Garage project is an expense-management app that helps people stay on top of their expenses for reimbursements or tax deductions
7. Spend automatically tracks purchases for credit cards, debit cards, and bank accounts so people never miss any of their expenses.
8. Spend Time with Family & Friends in Palo Alto this Holiday Season
9. As daylight dwindles and it gets colder, you’ll likely start to Spend more time indoors
10. Spend definition, to pay out, disburse, or expend; dispose of (money, wealth, resources, etc.): resisting the temptation to Spend one's money
11. Rinconada Park in Palo Alto is one of the oldest parks in the city and a popular place to Spend sunny days.
12. This is the level at which the Spend figure becomes very open to manipulation and interpretation, and with good reason
13. “Influenceable Spend” is the subset of non-payroll Spend that the procurement team can actually influence and is always either equal to or less than non-payroll Spend.
14. Spend Elon Musk's Fortune! If Elon cashed out all of his stocks & assets today he would have approximately $217,000,000,000 (US Dollars) in his bank account
15. ¿What would you Spend it on? Have your receipt at the end! Remaining: $217,000,000,000
16. The average Spend per head was 60 in 2010 -- with 20 spent in the market itself and 40 outside
17. This could be as simple as monitoring the number of customers you are able to process each day, or increasing the average Spend per customer.
18. Conjugaison verbe Spend à tous les temps et modes
19. Cherchez la traduction du verbe Spend en contexte et sa définition
20. Spend - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
21. Spend verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
22. Search the definition and the translation in context for “Spend”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication
23. Future Simple - "He will Spend at least £52 on beer this month." Future Perfect Simple - "By the end of the month he will have already spent all his money on beer." Future Perfect Continuous - "By the end of the year he will have given up beer, and will have stopped Spending all his money on it."!Note - *We can Spend time as well as money.
Simple, Spend, Spent, Stopped, Spending
24. Conjugación verbo Spend en inglés, ver modelos de conjugación inglés, verbos irregulares
25. Definición y traducción en contexto de Spend.
26. Spend definition: When you Spend money, you pay money for things that you want
27. Cấu trúc Spend là một cụm từ mà trung bình hàng tháng có khoảng 1.600 lượt tìm kiếm ở trên Google, cao hơn rất nhiều so với các cấu trúc khác
28. Và vấn đề mà nhiều bạn quan tâm nhất đó chính là sử dụng Spend + to V hay Spend + V-ing
29. Bullet train budget battle: Should California Spend more on urban transit, not high-speed rail? by Marissa Garcia / CalMatters Uploaded: Sun, Jul 25, 2021, 10:03 am 11
Should, Strong, Spend, Speed, Sun
30. The third-person singular simple present indicative form of Spend is Spends.
Singular, Simple, Spend, Spends
31. The Insider’s Guide to Spend Down A few years ago, the John M
32. Olin Foundation began the process of Spending down its assets in preparation for closing its doors
33. The government is going to Spend this money on projects.
34. Spend: 1 v pass time in a specific way “how are you Spending your summer vacation?” Synonyms: pass Types: show 11 types hide 11 types soldier serve as a soldier in the military slum Spend time at a lower socio-economic level than one's own, motivated by curiosity or desire for adventure; usage considered condescending and insensitive
Spend, Specific, Spending, Summer, Synonyms, Show, Soldier, Serve, Slum, Socio
35. Irregular verb definition for 'to Spend', including the base form, past simple, past participle, 3rd person singular, present participle / gerund
Spend, Simple, Singular
36. Time spent in traffic congestion – also known as congested delay – refers to the number of minutes weekday travelers Spend in congested conditions in which freeway speeds drop below 35 mph
Spent, Spend, Speeds
37. Spend is the present simple form of the verb, while the word spent is known to be the past and past participle of ‘Spend.’
Spend, Simple, Spent
38. Spend is the first form of verb of the same word, whereas spent is the third form of the verb
Spend, Same, Spent
39. The tenses in which the first form “Spend” is used are simple, progressive, perfect, and perfect progressive.
40. “She should Spend time in prison,” said Lee Merritt, an attorney for Arbery’s mother
She, Should, Spend, Said
41. What does Spend mean? To Spend is to use all of a resource, to focus your energy on something or to give someone money
Spend, Something, Someone
42. To Spend some amount of money in order to pay for some product or service
Spend, Some, Service
43. I'd be willing to Spend around $1,000 at most on a new refrigerator
44. If you Spend the bare minimum on your computer, you can't expect it to give you top-of-the-line performance
45. Spend something on something/on doing something She spent $100 on a new dress
Spend, Something, She, Spent
46. Spend (something doing something) The company has spent thousands of dollars updating their computer systems
Spend, Something, Spent, Systems
47. Definition of Spend in the Definitions.net dictionary
48. What does Spend mean? Information and translations of Spend in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
49. Spend1 /Spend/ verb (past tense and past participle spent /spent/) [ intransitive, transitive] 1 to use your money to buy or pay for things How much do we have to Spend? It is worth Spending money on advertising
Spend, Spent, Spending
50. 2 to use or pass time Effective managers Spend time getting to know their workers.
51. Know where to Spend and how to Spend for good returns in India
52. I grew up very poor so even for a family of 4 we only ever had about $400 to Spend on food
53. Spend - Irregular Verb definition, forms and examples
54. Spend – pay out money in buying or hiring goods or services
55. Spend something on something She spent £100 on a new dress
Spend, Something, She, Spent
56. Spend something on doing something That money would be better spent on educating children
Spend, Something, Spent
57. Spend something doing something The company has spent thousands of pounds updating their computer systems
Spend, Something, Spent, Systems
58. Definition and synonyms of Spend from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
59. This is the British English definition of Spend.View American English definition of Spend.