1. Synonyms for Statement: account, bill, check, invoice, tab, articulation, expression, formulation
2. A Statement is a sentence that says something is true, like "Pizza is delicious." There are other kinds of Statements in the worlds of the law, banking, and government.
Statement, Sentence, Says, Something, Statements
3. Find 63 ways to say Statement, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Statement, Sentences
4. To see your credit card Statement choose Statements
See, Statement, Statements
5. You can see and print up to seven years of your credit card Statements online
See, Seven, Statements
6. Can I receive Statements by mail and also see my bank Statements online? Expand
7. You can receive Statements by mail and also see your Statements online when you choose Statements.
8. Statement Reading time: The Technical Advisory Group on SARS-CoV-2 Virus Evolution (TAG-VE) is an independent group of experts that periodically monitors and evaluates the evolution of SARS-CoV-2 and assesses if specific mutations and combinations of mutations alter the behaviour of the virus.
Statement, Sars, Specific
9. Yes, your Wells Fargo Online Statement is just the same as your paper Statement and is considered an official document
10. It contains all the information that is included on your paper Statements
11. A printed version of a Wells Fargo Online Statement is the same as a paper Statement mailed via U.S
12. Statement - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
13. Statement (Java Platform SE 7 ) All Superinterfaces: AutoCloseable, Wrapper
Statement, Se, Superinterfaces
14. All Known Subinterfaces: CallableStatement, PreparedStatement
15. Public interface Statement extends Wrapper, AutoCloseable
16. The object used for executing a static SQL Statement and returning the results it produces
Static, Sql, Statement
17. By default, only one ResultSet object per Statement
18. Next Post: Statement by Press Secretary Jen Psaki on President Biden’s Meeting with Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Statement by Press Secretary Jen
Statement, Secretary, Stoltenberg
19. Statement significado, definição Statement: 1
20. Statements. If you require further Statements, please send an email to [email protected]
Strong, Statements, Send, Services
21. Online banking: Go to My accounts at the top of the page, select My documents, and then choose Statements
22. Select an account type, scroll to the account you wish to view and then select a Statement date to open that Statement
Select, Scroll, Statement
23. Provide a record of client purchases and payments with this billing Statement template; the running balance is calculated …
24. What does Statement mean? The definition of a Statement is something that is said or written, or a document showing the account balance
Statement, Something, Said, Showing
25. Statement on the Review of Climate-Related Disclosure
26. A Statement of account is a summary of sales made to a customer during the month, and will include any credits issued
Statement, Summary, Sales
27. The Statement can show in date order a summary of all sales invoices (paid or unpaid) and all payments received, or it can show a summary of just the unpaid sales invoices over several months
Statement, Show, Summary, Sales, Several
28. A professional Statement or personal Statement is a written account of who you are, what interests you and what your goals are in life
29. In business, a professional Statement is a brief paragraph that summarizes your professional accomplishments.
30. Statement (computer science) In computer programming, a Statement is a syntactic unit of an imperative programming language that expresses some action to be carried out
Statement, Strong, Science, Syntactic, Some
31. A program written in such a language is formed by a sequence of one or more Statements
Such, Sequence, Statements
32. A Statement may have internal components (e.g., expressions ).
33. Statement sentences can be simple, compound or complex sentences; a sentence always consists of at least one clause containing a subject and a verb and nearly always ends in a full stop
Statement, Sentences, Simple, Sentence, Subject, Stop
34. Statement definition: A Statement is something that you say or write which gives information in a formal or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Statement, Something, Say
35. Spreadsheet123's Account Statement is an excellent way of creating a summary of all the sales made to the customer
Statement, Summary, Sales
36. You can send Account Statement ( billing Statement) of the entire overdue balances to the customers or as per the agreed frequency like weekly, monthly etc., based the number of invoices raised in a period.
37. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) released the following Statement on the Administration’s plan for COVID-19 booster shots for the American people.
Services, Statement, Shots
38. ADJECTIVES/NOUN + Statement a short/brief Statement Police last night issued a brief Statement about the incident
39. A clear Statement (= giving an opinion clearly) The article was a clear Statement of his beliefs
40. A sweeping Statement (= one that is too general) Researchers do not want to make any sweeping Statements at this stage
Sweeping, Statement, Statements, Stage
41. Ilhan Omar released the following Statement after she spoke with Rep
Statement, She, Spoke
42. ‘Statement necklaces are all the rage for spring.’ ‘Nothing spices up a solid tee faster than a printed scarf or colorful Statement necklace.’ ‘Wearing a Statement necklace or bold cuff makes a dramatic impact.’ ‘For dinner with friends, opt for a pretty sweater dress, shearling boots, and a gorgeous Statement necklace.’
Statement, Spring, Spices, Solid, Scarf, Sweater, Shearling
43. 1 (declaration) also (Jur) declaración (f) a written Statement of terms and conditions una declaración escrita de los términos y las condiciones
44. The company has breached its own Statement of principles the party's new Statement of aims and values 'we're sorry that we cannot answer your call right now
45. Statement: noun account , affidavit , affirmation , announcement , assertion , asseveration , averment , avowal , claim , comment , declaration , deposition
46. The facility to view and download your Credit Card Statement has been moved to the logged-in section
47. Login with your User ID and Password to view and download your Credit Card Statement
48. The Statement, for instance, that 32 - x = 25, is really a Statement that 32 is the sum of x and 25
49. 0 The five equalities which stand first in the five pairs of equalities in ï¿½ 15 (2) may therefore be taken as the main types of a simple Statement of equality.
Stand, Simple, Statement
50. Small Business Administration (SBA) Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman released the following Statement applauding major reforms being made by the Biden-Harris Administration to level the playing field for all contracting entrepreneurs through a more equitable federal procurement system and buying strategy
Small, Sba, Statement, System, Strategy
51. A Statement of purpose is not a narrative of your accomplishments
52. The text of the following Statement was released by the Government of the United States of America and the European Union
53. Trump, who remains banned on Twitter and Facebook, has been publishing Statements on his website for months
54. Neither of them posted the Statement shown in the Instagram post.
55. Last month, I issued a Statement on the Review of Climate-Related Disclosure directing the Division of Corporation Finance to review the extent to which public companies address the topics identified in the 2010 Climate Change Guidance and absorb lessons on how the market is currently managing climate-related risks
56. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ Committee on Pro-Life Activities issued a Statement on supporting pregnant and new mothers.
statement (noun) · statements (plural noun)