1. Bigger may seem like it's always better, but it's essential to balance the Television to the size of the room — otherwise you may find yourself sitting too close for comfort
To, The, Television, Too
2. Television (TV), the electronic delivery of moving images and sound from a source to a receiver
Television, Tv, The, To
3. Conceived in the early 20th century, Television is a vibrant broadcast medium, using the model of broadcast radio to bring news and entertainment to people all over the world.
The, Television, To
4. Ease of use: this Television offers you dual side control panels so that you can alternate between using the remote when you are at a distance from the unit, or operating it with ease right in your hands
This, Television, That, The
5. Black and white Television was thought of as old and it was time to do something new
Television, Thought, Time, To
6. This is when color Television systems first began to be considered seriously.” The color Television war in America was fought between two industry giants: CBS and RCA
This, Television, To, The, Two
7. CBS was the first company to create a color Television set.
The, To, Television
8. Television synonyms, Television pronunciation, Television translation, English dictionary definition of Television
9. Television in the United States, the body of Television programming created and broadcast in the United States.American TV programs, like American popular culture in general in the 20th and early 21st centuries, have spread far beyond the boundaries of the United States and have had a pervasive influence on global popular culture.
Television, The, Tv
10. Buy Different Types and Sizes of Televisions Online on Amazon India
11. Amazon India presents you a wide range of Televisions in different sizes and styles at the most compelling prices
12. From budget to high-end TVs, you can shop for all categories of Televisions from leading brands like LG, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, Micromax, Noble Skiodo, Mitashi, SVL, SkyHi, IGO, Skyworth, CloudWalker
To, Tvs, Televisions
13. Television definition is - an electronic system of transmitting transient images of fixed or moving objects together with sound over a wire or through space by apparatus that converts light and sound into electrical waves and reconverts them into visible light rays …
Television, Transmitting, Transient, Together, Through, That, Them
14. Television has transformed entertainment and education; in the United States, it's been estimated that children spend more time watching TV (on average 1023 hours a year) than they do sitting in school (900 hours a year)
Television, Transformed, The, That, Time, Tv, Than, They
15. NASA Television provides live coverage of launches, spacewalks and other mission events, as well as the latest news briefings, video files, and the This Week @NASA report.
Television, The, This
16. Television definition, the transmission of programming, in the form of still or moving images, via radio waves, cable wires, satellite, or wireless network to a receiver or other screen
Television, The, Transmission, To
17. Is Television one of the best inventions of all times? Why do you think Television industry is so successful? What do you think of the "rubbish" programs on TV which are only dedicate to gossip about famous or pseudo famous people? There is a famous English saying that goes "you are what you eat." Does this apply to Television?
Television, The, Times, Think, Tv, To, There, That, This
18. Newest Television Trivia Quizzes ( All New) Boob Tube #1 (My Top 10 Shows) 12 hours ago - TV Grab Bag
Television, Trivia, Tube, Top, Tv
19. At the dawn of Television history, two competing experimental approaches led to the breakthroughs that eventually made the technology possible.Early inventors attempted to build either a mechanical Television based on Paul Nipkow's rotating disks or an electronic Television using a cathode ray tube developed independently in 1907 by English inventor A.A
The, Television, Two, To, That, Technology, Tube
20. Television is the first truly democratic culture — the first culture available to everyone and entirely governed by what the people want
Television, The, Truly, To
21. This Television from Motorola is a great fit to enhance your gaming affair, thanks to the MEMC technology
This, Television, To, Thanks, The, Technology
22. What does this mean? This means that this Television has a frame-to-frame motion and good screen refresh rates, thereby making your game’s visuals appear clearly without any …
This, That, Television, To, Thereby
23. Find 15 ways to say Television, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
To, Television, Thesaurus, The, Trusted
24. Television series by Working Title Television (19 P) Pages in category "Television series by Universal Television" The following 200 pages are in this category, out of approximately 883 total.
Television, Title, The, This, Total
25. Telegram Television (also known as a TV) is a machine with a screen.Televisions receive broadcasting signals and change them into pictures and sound.The word "Television" comes from the words tele (Greek for far away) and vision ().
Telegram, Television, Tv, Televisions, Them, The, Tele
26. Sometimes a Television can look like a box.Older TVs had a large cathode ray tube in a large wooden frame and sat on the floor like furniture.
Television, Tvs, Tube, The
27. Television news, features, TV show reviews, episode and season recaps from our critics and reporters, spanning the worlds of broadcast, cable, streaming and online.
Television, Tv, The
28. A subscription to Mediacom’s TV service includes access to streaming video content from Television channels; users are required to authenticate themselves as current subscribers to the channel by using their Mediacom ID
To, Tv, Television, Themselves, The, Their
29. Television news first covered the presidential nominating conventions of the two major parties, events then still at the heart of America politics, in 1952
Television, The, Two, Then
30. Experience the cutting-edge innovation of our Samsung Television range
31. Television - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
32. Television was formed in 1973 by Tom Verlaine (vocals, guitar), Richard Hell (bass, vocals), Billy Ficca (drums) and Richard Lloyd (guitar, vocals), and the successor to a series of groups led by Verlaine and Hell, who had met while at school together during the `60s.
Television, Tom, The, To, Together
33. A piece of electronic equipment shaped like a box with a screen, on which you can watch programmes SYN TV Lucy turned on the Television to watch the evening news
Tv, Turned, The, Television, To
34. Register In everyday English, people usually say TV rather than Television: What’s on TV tonight? 2 [ uncountable]
Tv, Than, Television, Tonight
35. What does Television mean? The definition of a Television is an electronic device used to receive sound and images which create Television programs
Television, The, To
television (noun) · televisions (plural noun) · television set (noun) · television sets (plural noun)
Definition of television 1 : an electronic system of transmitting transient images of fixed or moving objects together with sound over a wire or through space by apparatus that converts light and sound into electrical waves and reconverts them into visible light rays and audible sound 2 : a television receiving set
Television ( TV ), sometimes shortened to tele or telly, is a telecommunication medium used for transmitting moving images in monochrome (black and white), or in color, and in two or three dimensions and sound. The term can refer to a television set, a television show, or the medium of television transmission.
television, television system(noun) a telecommunication system that transmits images of objects (stationary or moving) between distant points. Synonyms: television set, idiot box, television receiver, tv set, tv, television system, telecasting, goggle box, telly, boob tube, video.
The television was invented by John Logie Baird in London in 1925. After this, the world’s first working television was produced by Philo Farnsworth in 1927, which was presented to the press on September 1, 1928. Beyard invented color television in 1928.