1. Term definition is - a word or expression that has a precise meaning in some uses or is peculiar to a science, art, profession, or subject
Term, That, To
2. A point in time at which something ends; Termination: an apprenticeship nearing its Term
Time, Termination, Term
3. The end of a normal gestation period: carried the fetus to Term
The, To, Term
4. 19 synonyms of Term from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 46 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Term, The, Thesaurus
5. Term definition, a word or group of words designating something, especially in a particular field, as atom in physics, quietism in theology, adze in carpentry, or district leader in politics
6. What is a Term? In algebra, Terms are the values on which the mathematical operations take place in an expression
Term, Terms, The, Take
7. A Term can be a constant or a variable or both in an expression
8. Here is another example, in which 5x and 7 are Terms that form the expression 5x + 7
Terms, That, The
9. Term Life Insurance: A type of life insurance with a limited coverage period
10. Once that period or "Term" is up, it is up to the policy owner to decide whether to renew or to let the coverage end
That, Term, To, The
11. Tera Term (rarely TeraTerm) is an open-source, free, software implemented, Terminal emulator (communications) program
Tera, Term, Teraterm, Terminal
12. Pengertian Term – Bagi siapapun yang mempelajari ilmu logika dapat dipastikan mereka akan menemukan kata “Term” baik dari defenisinya, klarifikasi, ataupun lainnya
13. Meskipun demikian tak jarang diantara kita yang kurang mengetahui apa pengertian Term, sehingga takala membuat tugas ataupun mengerjakan ujian merasa kebingungan.
Tak, Term, Takala, Tugas
14. Terms definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
15. In Algebra a Term is either a single number or variable, or numbers and variables multiplied together
16. Terms are separated by + or − signs, or sometimes by divide
17. What is Term life insurance? Term life insurance is life insurance designed to protect your family in the event of your death
Term, To, The
18. It provides coverage on your life for a period of time based on the Term length you select — typically 10, 20, or 30 years
Time, The, Term, Typically
19. Get a Term life insurance quote today and gain peace of mind
20. Uniform definitions of Term are predicated on a uniform method of deTermining gestational age
21. The work group provided a method for deTermination of gestational age 5 that, like other similar methods 6, focused on a hierarchy of clinical and ultrasonographic criteria.Individual methods may differ in the details of when and how ultrasonographic biometry should be used to change estimated date
The, That, To
22. Tera Term (or TeraTerm) is a free and open source Terminal emulation application which can function as a telnet or SSH client.
Tera, Term, Teraterm, Terminal, Telnet
23. The application features support for a number of Terminal types from DEC VT100 to DEC VT382
The, Terminal, Types, To
24. What does Term mean? The definition of a Term is a word or group of words that has a special meaning, a specific time period or a condition o
Term, The, That, Time
25. A Term is a word or expression used with a particular meaning
26. "Rap," "punk," "grunge," and "heavy metal" are Terms that describe particular styles of music
27. A Term that doesn't contain any variables is called a ground Term; a Term that doesn't contain multiple occurrences of a variable is called a linear Term
28. For example, 2+2 is a ground Term and hence also a linear Term, x⋅(n+1) is a linear Term, n⋅(n+1) is a non-linear Term.
29. Term A word or string of words which are assigned a meaning or refer to a concept with a single meaning.
30. Definition of Term in the Definitions.net dictionary
31. What does Term mean? Information and translations of Term in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Term, Translations, The
32. See: a contradiction in Terms be (not) on speaking Terms be on bad Terms (with someone) be on friendly Terms with (someone) be on good Terms (with someone) be on good, bad, friendly, etc
33. Terms be on nodding Terms be on nodding Terms (with someone) be on nodding Terms with somebody be on speaking Terms blanket Term bring (someone) to Terms bring to
Terms, Term, To
34. Find 69 ways to say Term, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
To, Term, Thesaurus, The, Trusted
35. "Term" means either the Initial Term or then-current Renewal Term
Term, The, Then
36. This agreement will commence on the Effective Date / [DATE, MONTH], and will continue for [Term MONTHS] months unless Terminated earlier (the "Initial Term")
This, The, Term, Terminated
37. "the general Term of an algebraic equation of the n-th degree" 5
The, Term, Th
38. One of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition; "the major Term of a syllogism must occur twice" 6
The, Term, Twice
39. The end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent; "a healthy baby born at full Term" 7.
40. A Term is the length of time between when a fixed-income security, such as a bond or note, is offered for sale and its maturity date
Term, The, Time
41. When the Term ends, the issuer repays the par value of the security, often along with the final interest payment.
42. Looking for online definition of Term or what Term stands for? Term is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
43. Term, in logic, the subject or predicate of a categorical proposition (q.v.), or statement
44. Aristotle so used the Greek word horos (“limit”), apparently by an analogy between the Terms of a proportion and those of a syllogism
The, Terms, Those
45. Terminus is the Latin translation of this word, used, for example, by
Terminus, The, Translation, This
46. Term definition: A Term is a word or expression with a specific meaning , especially one which is used in Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
47. A point in time at which something ends; Termination: an apprenticeship nearing its Term
Time, Termination, Term
48. The end of a normal gestation period: carried the fetus to Term
The, To, Term
49. Term life insurance pays a specific lump sum to your loved ones, providing coverage for a specified period of time – typically until a change in active employment status (e.g
Term, To, Time, Typically
50. The Term" telephony " was first used by Philipp Reis of Friedrichsdorf, in a lecture delivered before the Physical Society of Frankfort in 1861.1 But, although this lecture and Reis's subsequent work received considerable notice, little progress was made until the subject was taken up between 1874 and 1876 by Alexander Graham Bell, a native of
The, Term, Telephony, This, Taken
51. A Term is the length of time a standard course lasts
Term, The, Time
52. The length of a Term depends on the number of Terms that a school offers courses
The, Term, Terms, That
53. A Term may be a semester (at a school that has two Terms: fall and spring), a trimester, or quarter.
Term, That, Two, Terms, Trimester
54. The Term calendar contain detailed dates and deadlines for each Term of the current academic year
55. As POSIX Terminals are connected to, or emulate, a UART, this package also provides control over the various UART and serial line parameters.
Terminals, To, This, The
56. If it turns out that a particular Term is not valid or enforceable, this will not affect any other Terms
Turns, That, Term, This, Terms
57. If you don’t follow these Terms or the service-specific additional Terms, and we don’t take action right away, that doesn’t mean we’re giving up any rights …
These, Terms, The, Take, That
58. In Britain, there are usually three Terms in a year
There, Three, Terms
59. → half-Term, semester, quarter summer/autumn/spring Term The exams are at the end of the summer Term
60. Teachers often feel overworked in Term time (=during the Term)
Teachers, Term, Time, The
61. If you need life insurance, but aren’t sure you can afford it, a Term life insurance policy may be a great option
62. With a Term life insurance policy, you choose how long you would like the policy to cover you
Term, The, To
63. You’re able to select a Term policy for a period of time that works best for your needs, such as 10, 20, or 30
To, Term, Time, That
64. Tera Term developer can preliminarily respond the user request
Tera, Term, The
65. If you have a request to Tera Term, please post to Feature Requests of ticket
To, Tera, Term, Ticket
term (noun) · terms (plural noun) · full term (noun) · full terms (plural noun) · term of years (noun) · term for years (plural noun) · terms of years (plural noun) · terms for years (plural noun)
term (verb) · terms (third person present) · termed (past tense) · termed (past participle) · terming (present participle)
A term is a period of duration, time or occurrence, in relation to an event. To differentiate an interval or duration, common phrases are used to distinguish the observance of length are near-term or short-term, medium-term or mid-term and long-term. It is also used as part of a calendar year,...
The definition of a term is a word or group of words that has a special meaning, a specific time period or a condition of a contract. An example of term is "cultural diversity.". An example of term is three months for a college semester.
Term is defined as to give a name to something. An example of term is to name a newly discovered organism.
Definition of terms is usually an annex to a work (book, research paper, pamphlet,etc.) either at the beginning or more likely near the end with a list of acronyms, jargon, credits, etc. This is an important part of Research paper or report is that in which the key or important terms in the study are clearly defined. Types and Functions. CONCEPTUAL.