1. These synonyms, These pronunciation, These translation, English dictionary definition of These
2. Find 2 ways to say These, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
To, These, Thesaurus, The, Trusted
3. 143 other terms for These- words and phrases with similar meaning
4. Difference Between THIS and These This is used to describe a singular countable noun and These is used with plural countable nouns
This, These, To
5. Moteur de recherche des thèses françaises, Theses.fr propose l’accès aux thèses de doctorat soutenues ou en préparation
6. These Are The 25 Richest Families In America Ad MoneyWise.com A year from World Cup, migrant workers exploited in Qatar fight for change NBC News TRENDING NOW
These, The, Trending
7. This、These、That、Those傻傻分不清嗎?除了用法不同，發音也要注意，來跟著Lucy複習一遍這些看似簡單的詞吧! This, That是單數；These, Those是複數
This, These, That, Those
8. This, These 是指靠近我們的人事物；That, those是指離我們遠的人事物
This, These, That, Those
9. These: Ein anderer Wissenschaftler möchte nun auch ein gültiges Theorem entwickeln und stellt dazu eine These auf, die er aber erst noch beweisen muss
10. Wenn selbst die These an sich schon wissenschaftlich strittig ist bzw
11. These Homes is a Digital Lettings Service, which has been designed to give you improved access to affordable rented properties across Scotland
12. Oliver: Oh no! We use this/that/These/those to explain what we are talking about
This, That, These, Those, To, Talking
13. We use this (singular) and These (plural) to talk about things close to us, and that (singular) and those (plural) to talk about things at some distance away from us.
This, These, To, Talk, Things, That, Those
14. Generally speaking, we use this / These to refer to people and things, situations and experiences that are close to the speaker or very close in time
This, These, To, Things, That, The, Time
15. These ( Estos/as) Se usa cuando hablamos de más de un elemento que se encuentra a poca distancia del hablante
16. We can use this and These to talk about things near us
This, These, To, Talk, Things
17. These and those are used with the plural form of the verb and refer to more than one object, person, or place
These, Those, The, To, Than
18. These books are so heavy! Those paintings were done by Van Gogh
19. These people work in our human resources department
20. Definition of These in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does These mean? Information and translations of These in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
These, Translations, The
22. This, These, that, and those are also used to refer to ideas and events
This, These, That, Those, To
23. (when the concert is still going on) These two people are my neighbors, Paul and Carol
The, These, Two
24. The words “This” and “These” may sound similar, but they have a different meaning to them
The, This, These, They, To, Them
25. These two words are used to portray the quantity of the object
These, Two, To, The
26. With the proper use of These two words, it is possible to give a glance at the contents that are available in the sentence
The, These, Two, To, That
27. Etymology: The words 'this, that, These, those' are used to indicate or demonstrate subjects and are hence called 'Demonstrative Pronouns'
The, This, That, These, Those, To
28. These are processes that you are developing so that you are able, over time, to tackle more interesting problems, more challenging problems 一 problems that require many people instead of one person, and many skills instead of one
These, That, Time, To, Tackle
29. These are third party technologies used for things like interest based Etsy ads
These, Third, Technologies, Things
30. Definition of These determiner in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
31. Demonstratives - grammar exercises: this, that, These, those
This, That, These, Those
32. Definition and synonyms of These from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
33. This is the British English definition of These.View American English definition of These.
This, The, These
34. Body Parts Chant for EFL and ESL Kids (This is / These are ) by ELF Kids Videos
35. Ann Patchett's 'These Precious Days' focuses on relationships Even when nominally about something else, the essays in These Precious Days are about the weight and grief of relationships."I was
36. These are like the blank tiles you get in some word games
These, The, Tiles
37. Đại từ chỉ định bao gồm các từ this, that, These và those chỉ ra cụ thể người hoặc vật được nói đến.
This, That, These, Those, Th
38. This và These dùng để chỉ người hoặc vật ở gần người nói hoặc viết.This đi với động từ số ít, bổ
These and Those are the plural forms of this and that respectively. The main difference between the two words this (plural form – these) and that (plural form – those) is that ‘This’ is used to refer to a particular person or thing close at hand while ‘That’ refers to the most distant of the two things near the speaker.
The 95 Theses, also known as the "Disputation on the Power and Efficacy of Indulgences," was a list of discussion topics that Martin Luther nailed to the door of Wittenberg Castle church in 1517 to protest the sale of indulgences. His protest ignited the Protestant Reformation.
The definition of those is things, people or places that are indicated. An example of those used as an adjective is in the sentence, "Those cookies are delicious," which means the specific cookies are the delicious ones.