1. Third: [adjective] being next after the second in place or time
Third, The, Time
2. Third synonyms, Third pronunciation, Third translation, English dictionary definition of Third
3. Third definition, next after the second; being the ordinal number for three
Third, The, Three
4. Find 3 ways to say Third, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
To, Third, Thesaurus, The, Trusted
5. The "Third culture" to which the term refers is the mixed identity that a child assumes, influenced both by their parents' culture and the culture in which they are raised
The, Third, To, Term, That, Their, They
6. While Useem first used the term during the 1950s, it was about forty years later that Third-culture kid (sometimes spelled without a hyphen and often abbreviated TCK
The, Term, That, Third, Tck
7. Third Ear Sound Company 30965 San Benito St, Hayward CA 94544 (800) 587-1115 or (510) 429-1000 Fax (510) 429-1001
8. The Third Wave was an experimental social movement created by California high school history teacher Ron Jones in 1967 to explain how the German population could have accepted the actions of the Nazi regime during the rise of the Third Reich and the Second World War.
The, Third, Teacher, To
9. "Third person" most commonly appears in the phrases "Third-person narrative," "to write in the Third person," and "Third-party (or -person) insurance." Third Person Narrative
Third, The, To
10. A Third-person narrative is a story told using the pronouns "he," "she," "it," or "they" or using nouns
Third, Told, The, They
11. Book with confidence and without compromise, because the same trust and curation process from ThirdHOME Exchange is now available for your next vacation rental
The, Trust, Thirdhome
12. A tone separated by three degrees from a given tone, especially the Third tone of a scale
Tone, Three, The, Third
13. Definition of Third in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Third mean? Information and translations of Third in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Third, Translations, The
15. See: a fifth wheel a fifth/Third wheel be a poor second be a poor Third be/come a poor second, Third, etc
16. Born on Third base but believes (one) hit a triple come a poor second come a poor Third get the Third degree give (someone) the Third degree give someone the Third degree go down for the Third time in the first place second, Third, etc
Third, Triple, The, Time
17. Learn More Learn more about the Third federal difference
18. Third Bridge Forum provides access to high-quality content and actionable investment research from the most relevant expert consultants, helping our buy-side and professional services clients make the right decisions
Third, To, The
19. Through Third Bridge Connections, we facilitate private consultations with deeply experienced experts who share their unique
Through, Third, Their
20. The Third Committee of the General Assembly at its seventy-sixth session, is chaired by H.E
21. The General Assembly allocates to the Third Committee, agenda items
The, To, Third
22. Fifth Third employs a number of fraud protection measures and offers you fee-free tools, such as alerts, to help protect your account
Third, Tools, To
23. You may also enroll in Fifth Third Identity Alert ®, an optional, non-FDIC insured product, subject to additional fees, provided by Fifth Third's vendor, Trilegiant.; Current early pay options have fees that apply.
Third, To, Trilegiant, That
24. COVID-19 Third Dose – Recommendations for Immunocompromised
25. In August 2021, the CDC issued Third dose (Pfizer or Moderna) recommendations for individuals who are moderately or severely immunocompromised.
26. You are eligible to receive a Third dose if you are either:
27. We make the Third conditional by using the past perfect after 'if' and then 'would have' and the past participle in the second part of the sentence:
The, Third, Then
28. The Third installment of the 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' series which follows the adventures of Newt Scamander.
The, Third, To, Them
29. We use the Third conditional (if + past perfect, would + have + past participle) to talk about something in the past that did not happen
The, Third, To, Talk, That
30. How is the Third conditional different from the other conditionals? This is the way we imagine how things could have been different in the past
The, Third, This, Things
31. A Third World country is an outdated and offensive term for a developing nation characterized by a population with low and middle incomes, …
32. 2.4m Followers, 971 Following, 748 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Third Lapat Ngamchaweng (@Thirdd)
33. A Third person or organization less directly involved in a matter than the main people or…
Third, Than, The
34. Coming after two other things in a series in the Third century her Third birthday 2 → Third time lucky —Third pronoun I’m planning to leave on the Third (=the Third day of the month)
Two, Things, The, Third, Time, To
35. —Thirdly adverb Examples from the Corpus Third • This is her Third marriage.
Thirdly, The, Third, This
36. 8 synonyms for Third: one-Third, tierce, Third base, Third gear, Third base, 3rd, tertiary, Thirdly
Third, Tierce, Tertiary, Thirdly
37. Single ล่าสุด ‘เตือนแล้วนะ (Love Warning)’ จาก Third KAMIKAZEกลับมาครั้งนี้ Third จะร้ายจนใจ
38. About one-Third of them reported speaking Spanish, compared with 11% of program applicants
39. Third person definition, the grammatical person used by the speaker of an utterance in referring to anyone or anything other than the speaker or the one (Third person singular ) or ones (Third person plural ) being addressed
Third, The, To, Than
40. The Third conditional is also like a dream, but with no possibility of the dream coming true
The, Third, True
41. The Third Day: Created by Felix Barrett, Dennis Kelly
42. The Third of the bases on the diamond counterclockwise from home plate; the last base to be reached by a runner before home plate.
The, Third, To
43. Dow falls for Third straight day as investors await inflation data, bank earnings
44. Stock indexes closed lower for a Third consecutive session Tuesday ahead of a key inflation
45. Saints Row: The Third Remastered is out now on Steam
46. Saints Row: The Third Remastered is Out Now! Fri, …
47. The Third Grave: A Riveting New Thriller (Pierce Reed/Nikki Gillette Book 4) Book 4 of 4: Pierce Reed/Nikki Gillette by Lisa Jackson Jun 29, 2021
The, Third, Thriller
48. Third Party Software Notices and/or Additional Terms and Conditions
49. This page contains Third Party Software Notices and/or Additional Terms and Conditions as described for each product
This, Third, Terms
third (adjective) · third (noun) · thirds (plural noun) · third (adverb)
third(noun) following the second position in an ordering or series. "a distant third"; "he answered the first question willingly, the second reluctantly, and the third with resentment". Synonyms: tierce, third base, one-third, third gear.
The rule of thirds is a compositional “rule” that suggests diving the image into thirds and placing the subject on one of those sides, instead of in the center. Like other rules in photography, the rule of thirds is meant only as a guideline — but more often than not, helps create stronger images.
Third(adj) constituting or being one of three equal parts into which anything is divided; as, the third part of a day. Third(noun) the quotient of a unit divided by three; one of three equal parts into which anything is divided. Third(noun) the sixtieth part of a second of time.
First person, Second person and Third person are grammatical expressions that show distinction between them. First person refers to ‘I’. Second person refers to ‘You’ whereas the third person refers to ‘He, she or it’ as the case may be.